Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO]SKYFchain is the first B2R blockchain based operating platform - page 57. (Read 207372 times)

copper member
Activity: 266
Merit: 10
FILIPINO TRANSLATOR
Dear contributors!

The SKYFchain project now has a WeChat group!
We’ll be happy to see you among our subscribers there, it’s easy to find us, the ID is skyfchain.

WeChat is the most popular online messenger in China with a reach of over a billion people and an active user base of 600 million people. We are sure we’ll find a lot of people among these users who will be interested in what our project can offer!

Amazing i would love to ask so many questions regarding your project on how you will implement it and what are you future plans to make it stable in the market.
Activity: 196
This project is giving a lot of offer on improvement of transportation business. More advance and enhanced capability to travel the product. This is awesome. Goodluck team.
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
A great project is so exciting that the luck of seeing great work teams leads to success. a great project that develops revolutionary business models that will benefit users and investors. very good to continue to develop good luck
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
Skychain will also protect the patients’ private data by sending them in a de-identified form and using end-to-end encryption.
Activity: 224
skyfchain project is a unique and awesome project if this become sucessful this will be one of the best project or invention that will help us humans in certain things  aside from being in logistics this could be useful in rescue operation if this would consider by the government as one of the part of like in firefighters or like as ambulance if there is a possibility but for now i am looking forward for its best in logistics .
Thank you for your thoughts! Thank you for believing in our project!

Preparing medical datasets for neural network training will become a profitable business for the owners of such
big data.
Thank you for believing in our project!
The neural networks trained on the medical data providers’ datasets will only be used within the Skychain system
to guarantee that the data providers will get their share of the profits generated by training neural networks on
their datasets.
Thanks for your support! Your opinion is important to us!
I and my colleagues have been talking about drones as delivery alternatives other than using buses or any means of package delivery.
At this point I saw your ANN ICO SKYF and read about it and lol, is this for real?

Well we know that those copters/drones are very expensive (in our country too obviously, and also its prone for stealing. LOL.)

This will be a good project and technology that might be applied all over the world when it will be accepted/available/mainstream and have those airline/ flying permits.

Wont this be cargo stealing prone? Hahaha But well it will get advanced specially if someones financing this types of technology.

Good job and may your project be fruitful and continue to bloom and influence others to get into this platform!
Our team gives only reliable information. We believe in the success of our project. Thank you for your thought! Your opinion is important to us.
I loved to read all the comments here..how nice lots of people believing this project😊,luckily im one of them

seems like this project is getting attention . i also like the idea
im going to follow this thread and see more feedbacks
Thanks for your support! We are glad that you liked the idea of the project!

I am asking myself do SKYF Chain will apply for an airline permit to enable the cargo robots industry? If that so, what will be the first target country to do the business? Being an Unmanned Aerial Carrier to do Logistics is a wow. Smiley
Russia is the first, then markets of Southeast Asia, Africa, and Europe.
Wow. Is this really possible? I am starting to think that it is really near in our time thats most of workers will be robotics. But to see a project that uses drone/robots to do the logistics is maybe worth a try. Let me see how this things work in future. Good luck guys
we are proud of our result! our project has a great future!
When this token come on any exchange? Will I receive any information email or any notification?
In about 1 month after ICO, we aim to make it tradeable on at least 3-4 exchanges
Join our networks and you will be informed of all news:

Official website: https://SKYFchain.io/

Telegram chat of the project: https://t.me/SKYFchain_chat
Dear contributors!

The SKYFchain project now has a WeChat group!
We’ll be happy to see you among our subscribers there, it’s easy to find us, the ID is skyfchain.

WeChat is the most popular online messenger in China with a reach of over a billion people and an active user base of 600 million people. We are sure we’ll find a lot of people among these users who will be interested in what our project can offer!
The Skychain project cares about the intellectual property of neural network developers and data providers. Both the trained neural networks and the datasets used for their training will be protected from any third parties.
Activity: 196
It is great that SKYF is the world’s first industrial grade heavy cargo drone!
This would realy be successful CARGO ROBOTIC INDUSTRY. Wish all the best for this project and for the team.👍
Activity: 238
Merit: 11
skyfchain project is a unique and awesome project if this become sucessful this will be one of the best project or invention that will help us humans in certain things  aside from being in logistics this could be useful in rescue operation if this would consider by the government as one of the part of like in firefighters or like as ambulance if there is a possibility but for now i am looking forward for its best in logistics .
Activity: 161
A truly amazing and innovative project! This will going to be a big hit on the market once they launch this. A drone carrying baggage a transporter that can carry a baggage up to 250 kilograms. Good luck developers.
Tomorrow is the day SKYFchain ICO launches!

If you are not yet holding SKYFT tokens don’t miss out on buying them as early into the Main Sale as possible, since only the first 25,000,000 tokens will be sold at a 30% discount!

✅ the following 20,000,000 at a 20% discount;

✅ the following 20,000,000 at 10%;

✅ and another 20,000,000 at 5%;

✅ the remaining 391,700,000 will be sold at a regular price of $0.065 USD per token!

We would also like to remind you that all the information about our project can be found in the following links:

Official website: https://SKYFchain.io/

Link to the up-to-date White Paper: https://fpivc.app.box.com/v/SKYFchainWhitePaper

Telegram chat of the project: https://t.me/SKYFchain_chat

Github: https://github.com/SKYFchain/skyfchain?files=1
Activity: 161
I really cant imagine how this is happening .  This project really amazed me ,  the developers behind this are really geniuses. . Yhey maximize the usage of a drone ..goodluck to the team..
Preparing medical datasets for neural network training will become a profitable business for the owners of such
big data.
Pages:
Jump to: