Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO]SKYFchain is the first B2R blockchain based operating platform - page 81. (Read 207372 times)

Activity: 118
Merit: 0
This project looks promising with a nice purpose to their investors. A successful project has a good team behind it doing everything they are suppose to, the project will come on top eventually. Good luck to SKYFchain
Activity: 125
Merit: 10
If you have witnessed ZR coins, they have the same movement as SKYFchain. This would mean that this coin have a clear and feasible roadmap which of course sums up to a good profit to investors. Drone production could be one of the biggest business in the world in the later years and as such this coin is a very promising one.

Agreed! This platform is interesting we all know Drone and new Technology are being popular nowadays later  on we learn to adopt this kind of thing what good about this we are the first to experience this project guys let support SKYFchain .
Activity: 112
Skyfchain is very different from other icos this is the best over all and this one is the right icos to deal with drones for delivery is the best idea this will caught lots of attention of many investors out there and like them my support will be on skyfchain
Activity: 126
Skyfchain will conduct a token sale of skyfchain token and an initial coin offering and the collected sales will be the funds for the project which is the cargo robot that enables to deliver supplies from land , air and water which is new form of technology once it was establish . I do hope the sucess of this project . It wil be a big competitive against other logistics company .
I have seen so many icos and this one is the best that i found ao far this is future this is what we really need very promising and very creative keep it up
Activity: 224
SKYFchain Referral Program

You now get benefits for telling your friends about our project: we’re launching a referral program that lets you receive 5% bonus tokens from the amount of tokens your referrals purchase.

You can find your personal referral link on your dashboard on the website at www.skyfchain.io.

You can also track statistics there:

▪️ how many referrals registered using your link
▪️ how many referrals purchased tokens
▪️ how many tokens you received through referrals

The more investors join the project through our collective effort, the more successful it will be!

https://s2.wampi.ru/2018/02/27/2702.jpg
Activity: 224
All the flight plans are pre-loaded what is the maximum distance for the drone to deliver the goods? In terms of the accuracy of delivery how are you going to rate this from 1-10?
Range is up to 350km/220 miles. Accuracy is 10 if you have radio or optical marker on landing pad.
Remember a good profit starts from a very good project and hard working team plus good marketing no doubt this is the ico that we looking for and what futures really need  this is it dont think twice
Activity: 161
I think this is the best project ive ever seen on ico i believe this has to be successfull for the future of advance drone developement wich is very portant no a day good luck for this two thumbs up
Same here! One of the most promising project I've ever encounter ..  Im imaginaning how they innovate and maximize the use of drone .. because most of us drone is just a flying object used for taking videos and photos.. looking forward to try this project.
If you have witnessed ZR coins, they have the same movement as SKYFchain. This would mean that this coin have a clear and feasible roadmap which of course sums up to a good profit to investors. Drone production could be one of the biggest business in the world in the later years and as such this coin is a very promising one.

Wow sounds really interesting this project,im happy to be part of this great community...lets support skyFchain project...
Best of luck team skyfchain.
looks like this is really a great project and as i see on the white paper this one is one the best ico of 2018 and im hoping for the success of the team over all this is really amazing project
Activity: 210

Wow sounds really interesting this project,im happy to be part of this great community...lets support skyFchain project...
Best of luck team skyfchain.
Activity: 644
Merit: 264
Aurox
Activity: 14
quite an interesting project, the development of unmanned aerial vehicles only at the very beginning. You have a chance to occupy a worthy niche in this.
What countries are already working with?

From the earliest stages of SKYF’s development, we engaged with customers from agriculture, oil and gas, and logistics. We designed SKYF’s rugged performance and operational software based directly on the input of our customers. Our first market is Russia and we are beginning to conduct pilot(less) programs with Pony Express, Russian Post, Slavneft Oil & Gas.

From the looks of it, you will be transporting different type of packages/cargo, but how much is the minimum and maximum weight one drone could carry? A drone on my mind is the one being used for aerial photos Smiley which looks like it cannot even carry a package more than 10 pounds. And since this is unmanned, do you have to have a hub for the packages or it will be delivered right to our doorsteps? That would be cool, imagine our groceries being delivered by a drone right to my door. What a cool project. 
Activity: 196
when you will be listed on exchanges?

Now we are negotiating with Etherdelta, Yobit, Binance HitBTC. In our plans to pass the listing immediately after the ICO - within 1 month.

This sounds great, hope to see you on HitBTC the soonest. What would be your token code? SKYF maybe? And do you have an estimate price on exchanges when you are already listed? Be very glad to see you there.
Activity: 99
SKYFCHAIN project will surely be on top of the market worldwide. The strong team will bring the skyf project the most successful in CARGO ROBOTIC INDUSTRY in world..
I think this is the best project ive ever seen on ico i believe this has to be successfull for the future of advance drone developement wich is very portant no a day good luck for this two thumbs up
Activity: 182
A very innovative and exceptional  first B2R blockchain based operating platform wherein it is really being at the trends nowadays such drones are becoming popular to the millenials..Soon cryptocurrencies will be no longer a bubble and will be very useful to the world business.
Activity: 10
OMG nice Coin gonna join the ICO of this. I really want a coin like this cause im living far from the City so the delivery of my shipping cargo/item takes too long. I wonder how this coin gonna work but Im gonna join and invest in here.
Activity: 105

It's very promising and  interesting SKYFchain offers financial institutions direct and instant control
over the new class of assets – unmanned vehicles of all types, wish of succed in crypto currency world trading team skychain.

Really promising and interesting most of us can't wait to see this in a great success. Surely i will invest to help this project. Good luck to this technology and the team of this project.
Activity: 35
i like your product , unlike traditional drones that you can only use to capture aerial views,  your product aims to be used on emergency situations,  and forest restoration and aside from that you also use blockchain technology which is one of the most convenient mode of transaction between you and the investors
Pages:
Jump to: