Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO]SKYFchain is the first B2R blockchain based operating platform - page 78. (Read 207372 times)

Activity: 210
Merit: 10
You have such a great project and this token will surely soar. Goodluck BTC

Youre right mate..i believe also in this project,it will be one of the successful project this year..thanks to my friends in online world ,they introduce this to me,

Gud luck SkyFchain and to the whole team,im sure it will be success,.
Activity: 128
Merit: 0
SKYFchain project spinoff from the SKYF project,
development of the private blockchain. Gooodluck and Godbless.
Activity: 182
very interesting project although I am not that techy savvy  in gadgets but I find this plan very useful especially in aviation system as this focuses in drones.Moreover drones now are really in demand wide range of technologies are developing each day,.This really would be a nice additions to this..
Activity: 161
An amazing project that integrates the blockchain with the project riding on with the current trend today. Amazing concept, I will tell my friends about this  thread for further information in the upcoming updates..Goodluck to all the people behind this great project..
Im gonna share this to my social accounts too .. this project is going to be loved by consumers and investors .. amazingly innovated by developers. Im looking forward to this . God bless this project  .
Activity: 210

We are reminding: if you wish to track our updates and most interesting news, subscribe to our groups on social networks by all means!

https://t.me/SKYFchain

https://medium.com/@SKYFchain

https://www.facebook.com/SKYFchain-2030350540582744/

https://twitter.com/SKYFchain

https://www.reddit.com/user/SKYFchain

Pre-ICO is being launched on 1 March 2018
Join the white-list to receive a 40% discount on your SKYFT tokens

https://www.skyfchain.io/

HI TEAM skyfchain..thanks for the update of your links..godbless to.this project and hoping for the success,i will visit all this links..once more thanks and godbless team SKYFchain
Activity: 238
Brilliant idea that SKYF chain brings to us, it is applicable especially to those who have agri businesses companies. They build creativity that SKYF designed logistics and agri businesses.

I'll watch over with SKYF token presented too, it's approaching by then,Pre-sale is on going! they have also maximum bonus at pre-sale is 40 % discount and 30 % diacount at open sale so what are you waiting for invest now and experienced this opportunity that SKYF bring's us.

Thank to SKYF chain for bringing us with this kind of project. success will be the portion of this project,congratulation's to the team who created this.

Best success to all!
Activity: 126
This is a great project and i can see a big future in this project but for now we have to inform people about the project and tell them the ongoing token sale and the sales that will be collected will be use as fund for the said project since it will give us good technology in the logistics it will trend in the market for sure and competition along logistics company will become more faster and efficient delivering of the supplies . Sending items or products or any parcel will become more faster compare to the present transportation of deliveries
Activity: 168
Upon reading the onepager or whitepaper i can say that this project is too good to be true but its the people who believe in the project . I wanted to help the project by promoting it into social media so we can bring more investor so at least the team can collect funds for the skychain project . Is is not about investing , we must focus on the goal which is to build the project robo-cargo that enables delivering supplies worldwide in any forms of transportation because this is really convenient and efficient . 😘😘😘

Good luck
Activity: 182
An amazing project that integrates the blockchain with the project riding on with the current trend today. Amazing concept, I will tell my friends about this  thread for further information in the upcoming updates..Goodluck to all the people behind this great project..
Activity: 112
this project will be one of the project of the modern technology since drone nowadays was used for  many things it can be used for army spy drone with turret or in civilian which is the drone camera and now a robo-drone will be invented and will deliver supplies world wide from land , water and air which is really convenient . In our countries ofw reallly use logistics in sending supplies , packages or money now once this product became a success many will benefit into this work  So i guess we need to support the token sale  in the near future
thats right this is the best project for me too because the project purpose is not only to benifits the token holder but benifits all people  all over the world this is really helpfull to all
Activity: 81
I saw the project - a very promising idea and potentially the largest market on the planet! I hope that you will succeed! I would like to participate in ICO.
this project will be one of the project of the modern technology since drone nowadays was used for  many things it can be used for army spy drone with turret or in civilian which is the drone camera and now a robo-drone will be invented and will deliver supplies world wide from land , water and air which is really convenient . In our countries ofw reallly use logistics in sending supplies , packages or money now once this product became a success many will benefit into this work  So i guess we need to support the token sale  in the near future
Activity: 161
another interesting project,drones for cargo shipping....
well lets see how this one works, goodluck and im hoping to see this project as a success!
very unique
Im so excited to see how this project works.. imagining how drones manage to do another levels of  functions not just by taking photos and videos but functioning as a cargo.. this one really amazed me.. Good luck to this project. Kudos!
Activity: 105
I came think that Skyfchain is the solution here in my country. Hopefully this should enter the market here in the Philippines. Using drone for delivering packages will make ones job easier. And this is a big help to lessen traffic and gives a conviniency to the commuters as well and every cargo industries should really have this. 
That is what i also think there's a lot of advantages of this drone and a lot of ways to use. Necessary to have this in every country. Good luck...
 looks like this project is very interesting,i feel it will really be on the top😊,gudluck and all the best team skychain,hope will gonna be moon in it,waitnig for the presale Wink
Such an impressive project worth watching for before it launches on the market. Anyone who have been infprmed with this ICO must position their share now to maximize their gains. Market demand for safe, lightweight and innovative products such as SKYfChain fully back up by blockchain is a potential.
Activity: 42
ANNs of our partners trained to perform a limited set of diagnostics will be added to SkyEngine. Analysis of images and graphic studies: Detection of cancer at an early stage by analyzing radiographs, CT and MRI tests. Detection of diseases according to the chest X-ray interpretation taking into account sensitivity
and specifics of a patient's body. Analysis of histological images for detection of common cancers. Detecting melanoma on the basis of high resolution photos of the skin. I think this is very helpful.
Activity: 99
I came think that Skyfchain is the solution here in my country. Hopefully this should enter the market here in the Philippines. Using drone for delivering packages will make ones job easier. And this is a big help to lessen traffic and gives a conviniency to the commuters as well and every cargo industries should really have this. 
Activity: 42
For each session of a request to the Artificial Neural Network, Skychain will get feedback in a form of
patient test results, symptoms and recovery dynamics. This feedback will constantly train the neural
network, making it more accurate and efficient. In the future, this should make Skychain the most
accurate and trained therapist in the world!
Quite an interesting project, the development of unmanned aerial vehicles only at the very beginning. You have a chance to occupy a worthy niche in this.What countries are already working with? Are you planning to make your services rental / purchase available only through skyfchain token with fiat gateway or will those things be handled in fiat only or mixed?
Pages:
Jump to: