Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO]SKYFchain is the first B2R blockchain based operating platform - page 79. (Read 207372 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 10
Wow SKYF is the world’s first industrial grade heavy cargo drone!
This would be great and successful CARGO ROBOTIC INDUSTRY worldwide !
Best of Luck to your team SKYFchain!
Activity: 476
Merit: 103
And so SKYFchain is also a financial tool, it allows crypto-currency transactions between the participants of the Platform. So in this case we can pay them more easily. I hope we can have discounts too when we use your platform.
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
Skychain is a project of a public ANN, that any participant or organization can connect to. Miners will
provide their computing powers and receive inner Skychain Global Coin crypto currency as a reward.
Patients, doctors, medical institutions or online services will be able to use the Skychain capabilities by
paying for each use of a neural network with the inner currency called Skychain Global Coin. Creators of
ANNs will be rewarded for each use of ANNs developed and trained by them.
Activity: 70
SKYFchain is using the SKYFT token
− a utility token issued at TOKENSALE

ABOUT OUR TOKENSALE:

Project pre-sale start date is 01.03.2018 12:00 UTC
and end date is 31.03.2018 12:00 UTC

Project token sale start date is 01.05.2018 10:00 UTC
and end date is 15.06.2018 10:00 UTC

You can invest ETH and BTC in our project Token price
is 0,065 USD per 1 SKYFT

Maximum bonus at pre-sale is 40% discount and 30%
discount at open sale

Fixed amount of 1200000000 SKYFT
Tokens for sale at Presale - 51 300 000 SKYFT tokens
Tokens for sale at Token sale - is 528 000 000 SKYFT tokens

The Presale target is $1 000 000.
The Presale Hard cap is $2 000 000
The Token sale Soft cap is 5 000 000 USD
The Token sale Hard cap is 30 000 000 USD
Activity: 112
This is one good opportunity to join the cryptoworld. I really love aerial thing like flying like an eagle. Where will I find your ico sale? I don't wanna miss this one out.
I like this ico too i hope evry one realise how good this project is the skyfchain is future i know this ico is going to be successfull
Activity: 196
Merit: 1
skyfchain is very creative drones are for taking photos and videos before until skyfchain take it to the higher level for making Drones for delivery

Amazon does that way back year 2016 they called it Prime Air. The unique features of this is that it optimize the use of blockchain for the purpose of manufacturing and re-production of units. basically crowdfunding support if i am not mistaken. 
 skyfchain is very creative drones are for taking photos and videos before until skyfchain take it to the higher level for making Drones for delivery
Im not a pro in this industries but i can see the potential of this project because it has a great purposes every little thing that has a great purpose became valuable and so the skyfchain ico as well
Activity: 105
Skyfchain is really good project most ico are made for payment and gaming platform and all abaut making money  but this one is very creative and outstanding project it can be a new form of transportation in the future if you are investing invest your money with this kind of thing
I agree with you nowadays most ico's only focusing about their payment without any exchange of servives or products, but this ico focus more on their technology and services. Worthy enough to invest in this project.
Activity: 13
This is one good opportunity to join the cryptoworld. I really love aerial thing like flying like an eagle. Where will I find your ico sale? I don't wanna miss this one out.
Today, the crypto-currency mining has brought unprecedented computing powers of miners together into a single network. At this, mining of modern crypto-currencies has no value, except for a proof of performed work serving as a basis for a crypto currency issuance and blockchain protection.Skychain will change this situation. Miners will perform useful work, providing computing capabilities for a neural network. Upon the fact of performed work (analysis of anamnesis, referral to additional examination, diagnosis, creation of a treatment record, etc.,
thats very true most of crypto currencies are for trading purposes only thats why many delvelopers discontinued project after the pump people dump the coins and leave community unlike this one you know there is a purpose why they made this project
Activity: 4
You have such a great project and this token will surely soar. Goodluck BTC
The platform and concept of the project is very innovative indeed compared to other aerial related technologies which already run an ICOs while failed to fulfill their promises. But I'm confident now with this project, and hopefully every users would gonna support the whole.

Indeed! in relation to the product they already have a working prototype which is a sign of a positive start. The only concern i have is that the coverage of their market if this is focus on their country. Well, of course a third world country may have difficulties to adopt this one.
Activity: 70
Today, the crypto-currency mining has brought unprecedented computing powers of miners together into a single network. At this, mining of modern crypto-currencies has no value, except for a proof of performed work serving as a basis for a crypto currency issuance and blockchain protection.Skychain will change this situation. Miners will perform useful work, providing computing capabilities for a neural network. Upon the fact of performed work (analysis of anamnesis, referral to additional examination, diagnosis, creation of a treatment record, etc.,
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
The platform and concept of the project is very innovative indeed compared to other aerial related technologies which already run an ICOs while failed to fulfill their promises. But I'm confident now with this project, and hopefully every users would gonna support the whole.
Activity: 99
Skyf is great project and have great possibilities. Nowadays most popular uses for drones is aerial photo and video shoots this makes life easier for every indiviual especially for the TV programs operators and for big productions for filming.
Activity: 126
Robo-cargo is one of future of technology since it will change the way of transporting  supplies in different forms of transportation since it will be more faster and convenient way of sending supplies world wide . The token sale must become successful so the project can be started and  make it efficient and costumers of logistics will transfer into this kind of service but for now we have to promote skyfchain tokens so the team can collect funds for the said project .
Activity: 476
Merit: 103
Ahh okay as I read your ann now I know what is your platform, you are making drones in order to deliver peoples needs in an easy way. SKYFchain would act as a verification of the right of operation and route verification prior to each flight for 100% safety compliance. So our orders would be payed easily will be delivered to us fast. What a good platform, I can't wait for this to be released. Hoping this would be available in our country.
Skyfchain is really good project most ico are made for payment and gaming platform and all abaut making money  but this one is very creative and outstanding project it can be a new form of transportation in the future if you are investing invest your money with this kind of thing
i agree! and this will revolutionize the Air-freight industry considering that this is powered through a blockchain. though the distance is limited but its a good start,  who knows someday it will replace the traditional way of the cargo industry. Is this project will rely on ETH backbone? if yes,  will the team develop their own?
Activity: 216
Merit: 100
another interesting project,drones for cargo shipping....
well lets see how this one works, goodluck and im hoping to see this project as a success!
very unique
Pages:
Jump to: