Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO]🌟🌟Smart Trip Platform - for travelers and travel businesses🌟🌟 - page 10. (Read 24307 times)

Activity: 126
Merit: 10
Thanks Jack_is_back ,

Of course You will be able to join. Hotels, hostels, guesthouses, private houses, rooms, campsites, in essence, all those who now use Booking, HostelWorld, AirBnB etc. will be able to join
and save big on commissions.

So many interesting features of this project develops/trigger my love, passion and interest the more in the project, herein rendering all my supports in every capacity I can. This is the type of project that should be running in the Crypto field for sanity sake. When all Travelers who are holders of your Tash can make use of their coins as payment of your thrilling and fascinating services, but to also include Tash Debit Card usage, there Traveling experience shall indeed not be a forgettable one. Well done and keep on Dev. But I'm yet to understand which Exchangers your project shall be listed.

Thanks for support! We are negotiating with few exchanges for now , but it is too early to announce names yet.
Activity: 3
Merit: 0
Hi guys , i have just took a look on your site , WP , team. . .  Everything looks great! I am a travel person , so i cant wait for Platform to go live.  Could You just explain me part about accomodation. i am owner of the small apt complex , i will be able to join? Smiley
Activity: 381
Merit: 100
PRiVCY
So many interesting features of this project develops/trigger my love, passion and interest the more in the project, herein rendering all my supports in every capacity I can. This is the type of project that should be running in the Crypto field for sanity sake. When all Travelers who are holders of your Tash can make use of their coins as payment of your thrilling and fascinating services, but to also include Tash Debit Card usage, there Traveling experience shall indeed not be a forgettable one. Well done and keep on Dev. But I'm yet to understand which Exchangers your project shall be listed.
@scolary23

Actually it will be one-time bonus because only one of these bonus options can be used - accumulation of bonuses is not possible. Contributors will be able to choose one of them( 6 months - 15% or 12 months - 25%)
I agree with You that this detail, with all other Smart Trip Platform features is really interesting for investors.
Activity: 854
Merit: 257
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

All the contributors who choose to hold their tokens for at least 6 months after the completion of the ICO will receive a 15% bonus on their tokens. If the tokens are not sold for 12 months, the bonus is raised to 25%.

Is it just a reward for the passive holders? Without any network support? This is an interesting detail for investors, and the interest will depend on the price. It will only be a two-time bonus, is not it?
Activity: 1694
Merit: 502
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
Hi all! I've just found SWOT analysis of this project. Does it seem realistic, how do you think?  Huh
https://swot.digrate.com/report/6044f9cd-219c-44f1-b53d-8d3ee9c31f3a

I cant open that link. Is it still active? What does analysis say?
Its better like that, its probably not worthy, look at his post, always same, he is advertising his service in a very bad way. Someone should ban this guy probably, but who cares? Smiley

@Barbut
Kindly chekck again. Feel free to visit our official Ico Telegram chat and find more details.

I did, interesting rule:  "and take a photo with one paper labeled: #SmartTripPlatform" so pictures should be new, fresh ones. Well I don`t plan to go anywhere this days, but when I can I will make some pictures, I hope contest will last for a while.
Activity: 218
Merit: 12
I hope the release of the project will pass well and everyone will k on you guys in sooner time. Do you plan to attract celebrities for the promotion, BTW  Smiley?
We are aware that good things take time to make it through. Smart Trip is a product that is easy to explain, easy to understand, and easy to market.
It is a platform that provides you all the travel services and assistance you will ever need, offers the best prices, low commissions, and secure payments. Any user will quickly understand how he or she can personally benefit from registering, so we hope we will reach our goal faster then a few years.
Our developers are working hard on our Alpha version, so You can expect some screen shots pretty soon. TASH Airdrop is live now, and it will last till we reach 7k eligible participants. Bounty campaign is also on going , and we have reached number of participants we intended to.
We will have different types of social media contest, one will be announced today , so stay tuned;)
I checked bounty, looks good, but things are going slow, don`t they? Market is full with many new projects, competition is tough and its hard to get to the people. I am glad to hear that devs are working hard on alpha version, cause I tried your demo version and I couldn`t see much, it`s just a preview,I couldn`t try to make some route and see how it works as a customer, you need that alpha version soon.
TASH tokens will be used as main payment method within the Smart Trip Platform. TASH will also find its purpose in rewards system(arbitration commissions) , and in various discounts for platform users. TASH holders will be able to pay with TripCash to purchase goods and services online and offline using TripCash debit cards. The project team is currently negotiating with several payment platforms that are developingtechnologies of secure, fast, and reliable cryptocurrency payments.
Basically you are telling me that I will be able to plan a trip on your platform and then pay for everything with tash tokens?
We will have much more options ! Answer is Yes, You will be able to pay for everything with TASH,
Then this should be a really huge project if you manage to cover whole world.
What happened with that contests? I checked couple times, yesterday and today,  but I couldn`t find anything about it, what is happening with that?
If the target is the whole world we should to be ready for some great promotion and patient waiting for success, csuse it really can take like couple of years to become known over the world.
Activity: 518
Hi all! I've just found SWOT analysis of this project. Does it seem realistic, how do you think?  Huh

I cant open that link. Is it still active? What does analysis say?
What are those special services you are talking about which make the project unique? You could point on it in the OP to every active traveler could see all advantages of the Smart Trip Platform.

They could not fit in one page, but thank You for a good suggestion. We could maybe insert some of them like Trip Chat ,  2-way voice and text translator , Emergency assistance , Universal Cryptocurencies wallet . . .
So many things in one project. Are you sure that it will be possible to fit so many functions in one platform? The group of coworkers should be huge to realise it.
@SShikakAA

Pretty good analysis. I would just add some remarks:
-We are working hard on our product(platform) development and we will provide some screenshots of Alpha version soon.
-Some weaknesses are really obvious, like absence of working product, but we are collecting funds for development and work on it in the same time.
-Our smart contract has been diploid already , so our developers think that there is no sense to publish it on GitHub ( We will publish our prototype code there as soon as possible).
-And last, but not least , user above posted this post in the same time we started negotiation with company who made analysis. Coincidence?

Is there going to be some PoS with TASH. I see in wp that you are talking about rewards for token holders?? Can we know what % are you planning to give hodlers, and what does "rewards for followers" means?

All the contributors who choose to hold their tokens for at least 6 months after the completion of the ICO will receive a 15% bonus on their tokens. If the tokens are not sold for 12 months, the bonus is raised to 25%.
Our users can be rewarded TripCash for various activities and services performed on the platform, including assistance provided to other users or purchasing services (such as transportation, accommodation, etc.) upon the agreement with service providers. Members of the arbitration commission will be paid for their work inTripCash, too.

@Barbut
Kindly chekck again. Feel free to visit our official Ico Telegram chat and find more details.

Activity: 112
Activity: 270
Is there going to be some PoS with TASH. I see in wp that you are talking about rewards for token holders?? Can we know what % are you planning to give hodlers, and what does "rewards for followers" means?
Our developers are working hard on our Alpha version, so You can expect some screen shots pretty soon. TASH Airdrop is live now, and it will last till we reach 7k eligible participants. Bounty campaign is also on going , and we have reached number of participants we intended to.
We will have different types of social media contest, one will be announced today , so stay tuned;)
I checked bounty, looks good, but things are going slow, don`t they? Market is full with many new projects, competition is tough and its hard to get to the people. I am glad to hear that devs are working hard on alpha version, cause I tried your demo version and I couldn`t see much, it`s just a preview,I couldn`t try to make some route and see how it works as a customer, you need that alpha version soon.
TASH tokens will be used as main payment method within the Smart Trip Platform. TASH will also find its purpose in rewards system(arbitration commissions) , and in various discounts for platform users. TASH holders will be able to pay with TripCash to purchase goods and services online and offline using TripCash debit cards. The project team is currently negotiating with several payment platforms that are developingtechnologies of secure, fast, and reliable cryptocurrency payments.
Basically you are telling me that I will be able to plan a trip on your platform and then pay for everything with tash tokens?
We will have much more options ! Answer is Yes, You will be able to pay for everything with TASH,
Then this should be a really huge project if you manage to cover whole world.
What happened with that contests? I checked couple times, yesterday and today,  but I couldn`t find anything about it, what is happening with that?
What are those special services you are talking about which make the project unique? You could point on it in the OP to every active traveler could see all advantages of the Smart Trip Platform.

They could not fit in one page, but thank You for a good suggestion. We could maybe insert some of them like Trip Chat ,  2-way voice and text translator , Emergency assistance , Universal Cryptocurencies wallet . . .
Activity: 11
Seems like a unique project, I like it
Very interesting idea of ​​the project. I think that Smart Trip Platform has a great future. I am happy to invest some money in the project.

The idea seems really cool, but I wander, is it unique project or you guys have some competitors already who present the same services for travelers?

As we know there is a few projects with same thematic , with good teams and ideas , but services on our Smart Trip Platform will be unique and saw for the first time in travel industry.

one of the services will be "Travel with a guru" , which will allow experienced travelers to earn money by taking on less experienced tourists. Travel guru needs to prepare a detailed plan and budget and publish them on the platform. If a willing travel companion is found, the “guru” bears the full responsibility for organizing the trip and dealing with all the issues on the road. Users who will travel to an independent trip with a guru will cover part of his travel expenditure, and save big comparing to price of big organised tours.

Ok, this is also interesting for me cos I was a backpacker few years, and traveled through whole europe and good part of asia. Is there going to be payments for gurus in tash tokens or in some fiat?

Payments for gurus will be in TASH , but easily exchangeable with our UCW ( universal cryptocurrency wallet) and also transferable with our Trip Cash Card.

Pages:
Jump to: