Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO]🌟🌟Smart Trip Platform - for travelers and travel businesses🌟🌟 - page 7. (Read 24307 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 100
I think the travel industry is a very interesting and popular topic!I think the Trip platform can provide favorable conditions for travel,both to suppliers and to vacationers.
Activity: 218
Merit: 12
@TianaStam

Our developers are working hard to achieve our goal - Smart Trip Platform Alpha. In the same time we are working on beta version. Your question is really good cause no one can imagine how everything is going to look and that makes us unique, but we need time and funds to do that successfully.
Well, I do not know, if even you guys do not know how everything will look and functionate in final what participants of the project should expect?! I think you should to work on the project's presentation just to not look scammy, you know Wink
Activity: 126
Merit: 10
@TianaStam

Our developers are working hard to achieve our goal - Smart Trip Platform Alpha. In the same time we are working on beta version. Your question is really good cause no one can imagine how everything is going to look and that makes us unique, but we need time and funds to do that successfully.
Hi again Smiley
I`m currently between campaigns, I`m considering to join your team. Can you tell me for how long will bounty last?
So about connection between trallvellers, is it going to be the part of the project? I wander how everything will look like in final, like Booking.com site where people just share their opinion about hotels and places or mare like a social mat work where people will be able to share every kind of info?
Nice question, classic site or site with social network characteristics, where people can wrote about their experience, share photos and videos, make comments and friendships. I would like to hear answer on that question.
I'm much more interested how the site is going to look like and how do they plan to combine all of that? The project is promising to be huge and I'm afraid it would not turn into a simple pop - a lot of talks, but nothing in the final.
Activity: 126
Hi again Smiley
I`m currently between campaigns, I`m considering to join your team. Can you tell me for how long will bounty last?
So about connection between trallvellers, is it going to be the part of the project? I wander how everything will look like in final, like Booking.com site where people just share their opinion about hotels and places or mare like a social mat work where people will be able to share every kind of info?
Nice question, classic site or site with social network characteristics, where people can wrote about their experience, share photos and videos, make comments and friendships. I would like to hear answer on that question.

Hi Barbut , We would be honored to have you on board. Our bounty campaign ends 25th of July, so feel free to join us.

About question asked by @TianaStam and you , sure , our Smart Trip Platform will have lots of social characteristics:
- Trip Chat an instant messaging system that will be used together with a more traditional system of messages and can come in very useful when parties (a trekking guide and a tourist, for example) need to discuss the details of a proposed service. One of the key features of the Smart Trip Platform will be its chatrooms - group chats dedicated to different cities, countries, specific attractions and national parks, or events. Users will be able to create their own chatrooms and act as their moderators.
We will also have a rating system - Private users can earn likes by posting valuable and correct information about attractions, transportation, and so on, by writing reviews, or fulfilling small requests posted by other users. Top-rated users will be able to participate in arbitration commissions and resolve disputes among other users and get reward for that.
Activity: 742
Merit: 257
And we go again.
I really like the idea of ​​the project. I understand that the platform will be global and immediately all countries will not be able to add, so I would like to know from which continent the platform will begin to operate. And I would like to know if I can use the platform on my old smartphone with the version of android 4. Thanks.
Activity: 1694
Merit: 502
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
Hi again Smiley
Activity: 25
Merit: 0
Good night, fellows! I wish your plan runs successfully.
Watchful idea, outstanding business.
Activity: 140
Merit: 11
This project is one of the most promosing ICO's in I've seen in recent past. You guys have a really wonderful team. I'm happy that I've joined this wonderful project. This ICO has a great potential and sure will be a success..!!!
Connecting travellers with service providers for efficient and affordable service by the use of the block chain technology is a great idea.
I thought the main idea of the project is to combine all necessary traveling things in one place, like booking of hotels and rent a car in one place, but not connecting travelers as some social network. Correct me if I'm wrong.
I also think that the second option is more accurate and correct. In my opinion, you have well explained the essence of this project
Yes, the point is only on what stage the project is, as I see the author is not so active in the discussion, but I would like to know how everything is going with realization.
Activity: 322
Connecting travellers with service providers for efficient and affordable service by the use of the block chain technology is a great idea.
I thought the main idea of the project is to combine all necessary traveling things in one place, like booking of hotels and rent a car in one place, but not connecting travelers as some social network. Correct me if I'm wrong.
I also think that the second option is more accurate and correct. In my opinion, you have well explained the essence of this project
Wow first time am seeing an ICO related to travel and travelling service. Its a nice idea will look into the project and see how i can partake in the project development. By the way do you have a bounty program?
It is wonderful! Previously, to plan a truly successful trip, the tourist had to rely on himself and spend dozens of hours of training: guidebooks, tourist portals, reviews, testimonials from real clients, housing reservation sites, etc.
And now everything is much easier
The Smart Trip platform will not only provide an extremely wide range of services - from boat rental to safaris, but will also become a real knowledge base. This is a brand new travel model Smiley
Activity: 159
Merit: 2
Wow first time am seeing an ICO related to travel and travelling service. Its a nice idea will look into the project and see how i can partake in the project development. By the way do you have a bounty program?
Activity: 30
The OP, on which stage the project is? I'm really interested to join, but as I see now you suddenly became silent, so there is no info how everything is going.
The beginning is already laid. And we hope that a wide potential will be noticed, and the team will collect enough funds for the rapid development of the project. I also like the stimulation, to more use the ecosystem of the token.
What is this 'ecosystem of the token' you are talking about? This word is from biology, what does it has together with crypto products?
Probably, here mean the economic system. Functionality and stamulation of the use of the token. Naturally, this is a good direction from the team for their project as a whole.
In the sense of economic system everything stays on its place. I think every project should to be care of this.
Activity: 12
I joined this idea. I'm interested to watch how the owners perform the idea.  Good luck DEVs!
Pages:
Jump to: