Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO]🌟🌟Smart Trip Platform - for travelers and travel businesses🌟🌟 - page 8. (Read 24307 times)

Activity: 854
Merit: 257
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network
The beginning is already laid. And we hope that a wide potential will be noticed, and the team will collect enough funds for the rapid development of the project. I also like the stimulation, to more use the ecosystem of the token.
What is this 'ecosystem of the token' you are talking about? This word is from biology, what does it has together with crypto products?
Probably, here mean the economic system. Functionality and stamulation of the use of the token. Naturally, this is a good direction from the team for their project as a whole.
Activity: 218
Merit: 12
The beginning is already laid. And we hope that a wide potential will be noticed, and the team will collect enough funds for the rapid development of the project. I also like the stimulation, to more use the ecosystem of the token.
What is this 'ecosystem of the token' you are talking about? This word is from biology, what does it has together with crypto products?
Activity: 546
Merit: 254
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network
We want to give our users to pay the way they like, but we also want to motivate them to use TASH. So we’ll make sure that paying for travel services with tokens will always give benefits compared to paying with a credit or debit card. The price of a hotel room or excursion in TASH will always be just a little bit lower, and the fee for a travel business will be lower, too. This way, both travelers and businesses will gain an advantage. Besides, the only way to earn a cash-back reward on purchases made with our TripCards will be to use tokens on your account.
The idea is great, you could take the experience of other projects in this sense, they usually pay a small part in BTC to attract the attention of possible promoters and the biggest part in tokens.
Activity: 1694
Merit: 502
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
We want to give our users to pay the way they like, but we also want to motivate them to use TASH. So we’ll make sure that paying for travel services with tokens will always give benefits compared to paying with a credit or debit card. The price of a hotel room or excursion in TASH will always be just a little bit lower, and the fee for a travel business will be lower, too. This way, both travelers and businesses will gain an advantage. Besides, the only way to earn a cash-back reward on purchases made with our TripCards will be to use tokens on your account.
This sounds very nice, cash-back for trips, good way to attract people, along with cheaper prices for the whole trip. You will need a huge network, this project needs to be huge, how else to connect all travel services on one platform. It can make things much easier I understand that, hard part will be in realization of this idea. Reaching soft cap is first great step, it will be very interesting to watch further progress of this projects cause it can be really huge!
Activity: 126
Merit: 10
Guys , there is something wrong with your Airdrop thread , it can not load.

We will not comment this action from moderators of bitcointalk.org . We (all team members of Smart Trip Platform) have great respect to this forum and moderation because we know how hard is to get their job done.

I have to congartulate also on reaching your softcap. I have followed this project from begining and i was sure you guys will make success. I hardly wait to check out alpha version.
I have just one question about TASH. Will it be only mean of payment on platform or users will be able to pay in fiat also?

Thanks @Cashscript 

Activity: 34
Merit: 0
I have to congartulate also on reaching your softcap. I have followed this project from begining and i was sure you guys will make success. I hardly wait to check out alpha version.
I have just one question about TASH. Will it be only mean of payment on platform or users will be able to pay in fiat also?
Activity: 3
Guys , there is something wrong with your Airdrop thread , it can not load.
Congrats on reaching softcap. I read your article on the medium, i like that 6 goals in first version. Is there any known date when alpha is going to be released?

The first version of an app   "the alpha"  needs to be functional, but it doesn’t have to be sleek, beautifully designed, or full of features. The Smart Trip Platform alpha is already in the works and it will have essential features such as: Signup and user area, Wallet, Chats, Booking tools, Reviews, Rating points for users. . .

Of course, the alpha release is only the first step on the way to the fully functioning, global platform that we are envisioning. We hope to be done with the alpha by mid-autumn, but we’ll be working on the beta at the same time. Perhaps we’ll even be able to release it by Christmas!

@Barbut

First of all , thank you for supporting us. We are already considering to wide the area of our photo contest, so soon we will have announcement about that.
Activity: 1694
Merit: 502
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
Congrats on reaching softcap. I read your article on the medium, i like that 6 goals in first version. Is there any known date when alpha is going to be released?
I`m joining in congratulations, its not a small thing to reach soft cap in so big competition this days. Its nice that team already have resources to continue with their work on platform and alpha version. This is going to be very interesting project.
They will need huge marketing after alpha version, they need to attract many people to try their platform. For success its all about strong community, if smart trip platform achieve that great future is guaranteed!

I don`t remember the name of the last week contest winner, I said in telegram group too, they should post the winning picture for everyone to see. It`s good marketing, as I said you should have that contest everywhere, here, on twitter, facebook, telegram, why not? I will participate this week to, I will make some pictures this days, week just started.
Activity: 270
at you on a site write that the second round of a preliminary sale comes to an end, tell where I can see how many coins you sold at the moment, I'm interested in your project

You can see our sale result in dashboard when you login to our platform Wink
Activity: 518
Hello guys,
We reviewed Smart Trip Platform, here is the link: https://expert-coin.com/icos/smart-trip-platform.html
If you have questions or comments, please don't hesitate to contact us.
Thank you and good luck with the project!

This is nice sumary of the project. Its like onepager of the project. Why is there grade 3 on the competitive advantage?
Activity: 221
I love the way you think! I hope your project becomes greater and greater, I would like to see people can be able to spend their cryptocurrencies for traveling. This is wonderful!
I think Smart Trip is going to be very useful for my next trip planning, to have search as for tickets as for accommodation at the one place is great. How many sources do you plan to involve in it? Normally I would like to see the best prices there.
Activity: 33
Hello guys,
We reviewed Smart Trip Platform, here is the link: https://expert-coin.com/icos/smart-trip-platform.html
If you have questions or comments, please don't hesitate to contact us.
Thank you and good luck with the project!
Activity: 130
good idea and in line with the development of a better travel service, I have an insight into this concept that everyone will be enthusiastic about the idea of ​​this project that gives satisfaction to the services of tourists, and hopefully his dev is committed to all delivered based on the idea so that satisfaction achieved in every line of investors, customers and participants
Activity: 504
at you on a site write that the second round of a preliminary sale comes to an end, tell where I can see how many coins you sold at the moment, I'm interested in your project
copper member
Activity: 56
Hello

We've just listed your project in our rating. It has 4.3/5.0
Here's the link: https://expert-coin.com/icos/smart-trip-platform.html
If you have some comments or questions, please do not hesitate to contact us.
Activity: 322
What is lacking in the current OTA model (and present on the Smart Trip Platform)
https://medium.com/@smarttripplatform/what-is-lacking-in-the-current-ota-model-and-present-on-the-smart-trip-platform-bdfdc634c80b

When we describe the concept of our platform to outsiders (especially people connected to the travel industry), the same question pops up again and again. Why another travel-booking platform? Aren’t the existing OTAs enough?

It’s true, OTAs (Online Travel Agencies) are everywhere and own huge shares of the market, especially for hotel bookings and plane tickets. In fact, they have overtaken the industry so much that many small travel businesses cannot survive without joining an OTA network. For example, if you have a family hotel, you absolutely have to have a page on Booking.com — otherwise all tourists who stay at other places that are already listed there. If you search on Booking.com and find a hotel for a good price, why would you search for others on Google?

However, OTAs rarely provide truly good conditions for affiliated travel businesses. For instance, a hotel usually pays 20% off each transaction to Booking.com. AirBnB has a different pricing policy: property owners pay 3% (the payment processing fee), while most of the actual cost is transferred to the customer, who pays 5–15% depending on the amount. If a hotel wants to be featured in the Recommended list of properties, than Booking.com fees rise to 35%! As you can imagine, this results in either a severely reduced revenue for the hotel or… correct, in a price increase! Hotels and customers both lose, but the OTA wins.

Things are more complicated in the tours & activities market. You see, no OTA has yet succeeded in overtaking this huge but very, very fragmented market. Just think of it: treks, city tours, wildlife, safaris, cultural excursions, cruises, adventure sports, culinary trips… It’s like a whole world of opportunities, so no wonder that the largest players in the industry (Booking.com, AirBnB, Expedia, and others) are now busy buying startups that work in this market. On the other hand, many companies are developing software for tour & activity providers, to allow them to accept bookings online. Yes, that’s right — over half of businesses in this segment don’t have any online booking system at all!

So how do you book with such a company? Let’s say you want to go on a birdwatching trip in Costa Rica somewhere. Usually you’d need to fill in a booking request, after which the company will send you an invoice and an agreement. You need to print out the agreement, sign it, scan it, send it back to the company and pay your deposit via a bank transfer. If you don’t live in Europe or the US, then the transfer can take a week or even more. This is very frustrating business, but unfortunately such travel service providers don’t really have anywhere to turn. A convenient aggregator platform hasn’t been created for them yet.

Smart Trip Platform aims to solve both issues: high fees charged by existing OTAs and the absence of a good resource for more niche travel providers. What we are building isn’t an aggregator, however — quite the contrary. An aggregator (a classic OTA model) is a highly centralized system where travel businesses aren’t allowed to communicate with customers until a transaction is made. Think of Booking.com: their hotel pages don’t include email addresses or phone numbers. Only once you book, you get a phone number in an email. AirBnB does allow you to exchange phone numbers once you’ve paid the booking deposit, but before that you have to use the “contact the host” form on their site.

We are proposing a radically different model. On Smart Trip Platform, travel businesses and their clients will be able to communicate directly via chats and chatrooms, negotiating prices freely. The trick is that transaction costs on our platform will be much lower than what they can get outside of the platform. This way, there will be absolutely no reason for them to try and arrange a booking in some other way. Since Smart Trip Platform is decentralized and will run on a carefully chosen distributed ledger, our operational costs will be minimal.
Pages:
Jump to: