Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO]🌟🌟Smart Trip Platform - for travelers and travel businesses🌟🌟 - page 14. (Read 24345 times)

Activity: 1064
Merit: 250
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
Guys, how much money do you plan to attract to implement the Smart Trip Platform? I do not see this information.

Activity: 364
Merit: 102
[Proof-of-contract protocol]
very interesting project with innovative ideas and professional team
And what is the innovation of the project? There are already many similar projects. Personally, I like the project, but I'm not sure that it will be successful.
Activity: 25
Merit: 0
very interesting project with innovative ideas and professional team
Activity: 61
Super. I'm with you. We work together.
Activity: 68
Hello have a Nice day for all.. nice Airdrop start  good luck team
i join it
Activity: 8
awesome project, i hope it will be really successful
Activity: 17
I hope this project becomes a great success and i am happy to be part of this great project.
Activity: 65
I read White paper and think that Smart Trip will one of the successful project. Carry on.
Activity: 64
The architecture with the included block system that connects travelers and travel service providers to create unforgettable trips is comfort, great prospects for earning. The project has great prospects
Activity: 7
Hi, guys! Thank y'all so much for nice feedback on our project!

Can't keep our latest news that we launched AIRDROP! For more information you can click this link: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3378506.new#new

Also, we are happy to present you another blog-post on AIRDROP, new insights on travel industry and how we going to change it! Link on MEDIUM POST is right here: https://medium.com/@smarttripplatform/smart-trip-platform-airdrop-is-starting-plus-on-the-matter-of-fareharbor-fdc8fb2e7d6a

Keep up with us!

Dont forget to visit our website: https://www.smarttripplatform.io/
Activity: 82
Merit: 10
The news of receiving a discount of up to 30% when buying tokens on April 16, 2018 was very pleased with me
Activity: 13
Cant see any similar projects to this, hopefully this one will work, looks very promising, good luck
Activity: 385
Merit: 12
It is a nice project.It has great member and great concept. The roadmap is clear and it will become one of the best project
Activity: 20
Very interesting idea concept.
Nice project, I would love to get involved .
Activity: 9
I like your Banner at the top

Sounds very good your project

I wish much success to you
Activity: 36
Hello, Excellent project, very good team , I want to participate.
Activity: 147
Merit: 1
I love traveling
Blockchain Enabled Ecosystem for travelers this is Awesome
Really Outstanding guys
Activity: 73
It is evident that the developers have invested in the project soul and have done a lot of work!Keep it up!I think you have a great future.
Activity: 154
An amazing project. I am sure that this project will be a huge success! I think that his project has a good perspective.
Activity: 7
Nice project, I would love to get involved  Grin
Pages:
Jump to: