Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO]🌟🌟Smart Trip Platform - for travelers and travel businesses🌟🌟 - page 4. (Read 24307 times)

Activity: 1694
Merit: 502
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
Are there any new developments with this project? We didn't have news for a while now? Is November 23 final date now?
Looks like they take a break on twitter too. I`m checking them from time to time, but looks like they are still on summer vocation. 23. November is the date on their site, I think there would be some announcements about changes, I hope they didn`t abandon project.
Activity: 270
Merit: 10
Are there any new developments with this project? We didn't have news for a while now? Is November 23 final date now?
Activity: 7
Merit: 0
Hello  Good Project.. But How we can check that How many tokens have already been sold?
Activity: 112
Merit: 1
What's with that EOS spam? I see a lot of newbie accounts spamming on many threads on forum meaningless posts about it!

About smart trip, I think they should be a little more aggressive with their campaign, market is bad but people are still searching for good buy opportunities!
Activity: 14
2018 it’s a year of EOS and decentralized exchange coins. It’s a new trend on crypto market which can give you x10 in next year.
Activity: 518
There is roadmap on their webpage and there are some deadlines there, all market is red now, so I hope that wont have any bad impact.
Activity: 803
Merit: 501
can we a have a road map @team here with some deadline. the idea is great but it has to be implemented...if you guys can it will be the best
Smart trips with a planning tool from A to Z sounds great, I believe everyone has suffered the inconveniences of traveling, so good approach to market neededs.
Activity: 168
This project with large potential cryptography enthusiasts should be a part of this, as soon it will be too late and all customers will switch to just a similar project.
Activity: 218
Merit: 12
I wasn't here for three weeks, vacation, you know. And again I should to use different sites to find a hotel and tickets. But as I see from couple of last comments it appeared demo of the project. I am impatient to take a look. I will write my opinion later.
Activity: 270
I tested demo version, works like a charm. You don't use username and password that you registered on their site. Chat looks interesting.
They have high ranking, and demo version of the platform. Waiting for the final version in Q4, and have big expectations.
Activity: 31
I see that you have 4.4 rating on icobench and that is great. Is there any bonuses now on purchased tokens in main ICO round?
Activity: 294
Smart Trip Platform is developing a system that will connect travelers and travel operators. According to the idea of ​​the authors, this should provide both sides with a standard set of advantages for all similar projects. In addition, it is worth noting and in principle the declining role of operators in the planning of travel, thanks to information services such as AirBnb, Booking and others.
Activity: 518
I looked at the token sale progress, and i'm impressed with 2.8 mil$ bought tokens.  Its hard in this market to predict anything, but I think that now is best time to buy tokens, price is always 0.01$ but ETH is so unpredictable. When  I invested I could buy for 500$ / 1 ETH / 50000 TASH. If I saved ETH i would be 50% short.
Does this project have bounty hunting campaigns? How valuable?

I found bounty campaign, but I don't know is it ended with 2 july or is it extended until the end of ICO.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3257239.0;topicseen
copper member
Activity: 294
Smart trips with a planning tool from A to Z sounds great, I believe everyone has suffered the inconveniences of traveling, so good approach to market neededs.
Activity: 218
Merit: 12
Like always here on forum people wish something and they wish that now! Who will bother to wait platform, presentations, contracts, marketing, and so many other things. This is only the beginning probably, if they achieve everything they wrote in road map this thing can be huge, but for now its just great idea that needs a lot of work. New tokens flooded the market, its hard for every new ico to find investors that hold investment for years, and not chase fast profit. Beginnings are always hard, we need to wait alpha version, in road map its clearly stated : `Q2 2018 Pre-sale, work on the demo version of the platform` we can hope that they will deliver that platform soon and what is that all about.
Yes, but who knows when the alpha version will appear and how everything will work. I think everything should be done earlier, before the vacation season started.
Activity: 31
Does this project have bounty hunting campaigns? How valuable?
Activity: 98
This is a uniques project. A perfect example of an infrastructure project. Look forward to seeing what Smart Trip does. Good luck team.
Pages:
Jump to: