Pages:
Author

Topic: ◄💠►ANN◄►ICO►🔵🔵SPOTCOIN🔵🔵【Bounty】💠✅51% Dividend🔥NEO🔥 - page 5. (Read 33418 times)

Activity: 1078
Merit: 502
Why some delay with ICO? When ICO will be start? ICO must be 1 JUNE, now - 12 JULE. I hope ICO will be start soon. I believe in SPOTCOIN
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
Currencies need to be spendable to have value. That goes for digital currencies just as well as for fiat currencies. Enter Spotcoin's Spotpay, our final piece of the puzzle, that makes spending and receiving your preferred #cryptocurrencies work for everyone - both consumers and merchants.
Activity: 252
I think that SpotCoin will close ICO quite fast.
Generally it seems to me that SpotCoin is waiting for the market to start growing and are planning to do ICO when the market bupm up. This is the right approach, because it is difficult to collect capitalization on the red market.
Yeah that is a good approach to answer to the red market, What ever happens I think spotcoin offers a high quality application where people cant just look but do invest, However spotcoin teams has done a pretty well job here.
Activity: 518
Merit: 258
Hey i really do like the idea of generatig passive income by receiving a dividend from this project

Yea this is one of the main features about Spotcoin that really interests me. As the crypto market matures over the next few years, the massive gains that we have gotten use to will no longer be available, and returns will be closer to traditional markets, therefore getting a passive stream of income from coins will become extremely important in my opinion

I'm looking forward to the ico. unfortunately I missed the pre-ico. I will buy the tokens at ico. I think it's a project with a big future
the crypto market is currently very bad. many ico get little money today. they have to extend their ico or they finish the project. Spotcoin is a very good project and I hope ico will be successful. If the team works well it will also be a great project

Yes gotaa agree, market right now are terrible and sentiment poor, but i think Spotcoin has done pretty well all things considered despite the turbulent markets. Their pre ico sale sold out very quickly and well in advance of the deadline, so good things ahead. Anyways their ico is set to take place within this month and i for one think it should do really well
Whatever happens, Gold is gold, platinum is platinum, spotcoin is spotcoin, the value of the coin will never be reduced, You can see a huge hype after the listing of the Spotcoin, Don't think too much just go with their profile you'll realize
the crypto market is currently very bad. many ico get little money today. they have to extend their ico or they finish the project. Spotcoin is a very good project and I hope ico will be successful. If the team works well it will also be a great project

Whatever happens, Gold is gold, platinum is platinum, spotcoin is spotcoin, the value of the coin will never be reduced, You can see a huge hype after the listing of the Spotcoin, Don't think too much just go with their profile you'll realize
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
I think that SpotCoin will close ICO quite fast.
Generally it seems to me that SpotCoin is waiting for the market to start growing and are planning to do ICO when the market bupm up. This is the right approach, because it is difficult to collect capitalization on the red market.
Activity: 224
Merit: 31

Yes gotaa agree, market right now are terrible and sentiment poor, but i think Spotcoin has done pretty well all things considered despite the turbulent markets. Their pre ico sale sold out very quickly and well in advance of the deadline, so good things ahead. Anyways their ico is set to take place within this month and i for one think it should do really well
Activity: 224
Merit: 31
Hey i really do like the idea of generatig passive income by receiving a dividend from this project

Yea this is one of the main features about Spotcoin that really interests me. As the crypto market matures over the next few years, the massive gains that we have gotten use to will no longer be available, and returns will be closer to traditional markets, therefore getting a passive stream of income from coins will become extremely important in my opinion
Activity: 322
Merit: 3
Multi-edged product development provides a good competitive edge over the companies that aim to develop just 1 of the many services SpotCoin is offering.

True, this project has so many facets and advantages over other projects in the same space. Fiat to crypto is itself a big game changer. The passive income from dividends and mining rewards is the icing on the cake. Can't wait to get my share of tokens in the ico. Spotcoin and Neo for the win!
Activity: 322
Merit: 3
The bounty is coming to end this week and I must ☺ I did enjoy the way the bounty was run and hope the ICO will running smooth in secs so the effort of the hunters actually worked.

Have to agree with you man. Probably one of the smoothest campaigns out there with a great team. Only thing left now is the ICO which i believe will be just as smooth. Cheers!
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
Looking forward for more upgrades.
Riveting project, blameless plan.  Good luck fellows.
Activity: 619
Merit: 500
this is a very good project from spotcoin working hard to keep the project from spotcoin successful
I do not believe in cryptoprojects starting at Tbilise. I dont think that they are possible to do anothing besides beautiful words and wonderful wine.
Activity: 560
This project is one of the most creative and revolutionary.
Activity: 504
Merit: 11
this is a very good project from spotcoin working hard to keep the project from spotcoin successful
Activity: 294
When the price of bitcoin starts to rise, our Spotcoin will also rise.
This will give the project additional strength for development.
Hurry up to buy tokens!
Activity: 518
Merit: 258
Activity: 896
Merit: 1008
Free crypto every day here: discord.gg/pXB9nuZ
Hello spotcoin team. What is your plan for the listing on exhcanges? I have heard that it is very expensive to list on the top markets. What are the possible dates also? thank you!
Activity: 140
Merit: 2
The bounty is coming to end this week and I must ☺ I did enjoy the way the bounty was run and hope the ICO will running smooth in secs so the effort of the hunters actually worked.
Activity: 294
This is a unique platform and they have a rod map to success this project. If you a investors then i suggest you to join their ICO and i am sure you success in your life.  Smiley 
Pages:
Jump to: