Pages:
Author

Topic: ◄💠►ANN◄►ICO►🔵🔵SPOTCOIN🔵🔵【Bounty】💠✅51% Dividend🔥NEO🔥 - page 6. (Read 33418 times)

Activity: 38
Merit: 0
I hope this plan increase well and perfect! Very nice idea, believable job, excellence vision.
Activity: 55
Merit: 1
Nice to join your community early on. Good that we have more liquidity coming soon.
copper member
Activity: 322
Merit: 8
I have a feeling the public ICO/Main Sale date will be communicated this week. Trying not to miss it and will keep attention glued to the twitter and telegram group for updates
Activity: 173
Why some delay with ICO? When ICO will be start? ICO must be 1 JUNE, now - 12 JULE. I hope ICO will be start soon. I believe in SPOTCOIN

As developers answered in telegram on same question

"We are working on several details to make it efficient and a smooth process for interested investors. We do not want to rush into decisions, so once we make announcement we want to make sure all questions are answered and process is well designed"

Soon will be announcement about ICO. Stay tuned.

Thanks for an answer will stay tuned because this project is im my zone of interest)
Activity: 476
Amazing project!

I am going to join it's bounty campaign.
Activity: 124
I love to see maturity entering the marketplace. Solid existing business with real employees.
Activity: 42
Merit: 6
The dev team is awesome, interesting with this project!. I wish SPOTCOIN ideas can succeed in the near future. Good job dev
Activity: 238
Honestly, this is one of the best and potentially useful ICO campaigns this year. I am very convinced that it will bring a lot of benefits to the entire populace. Moreover, the features that this platform offers are unique in themselves, what a robust platform this is. Im truly pleased to find it.
Activity: 140
Merit: 10
Awesome company with great potential , I believe in its success and advise everybady I Continue to follow the news! As the project develops very fast
Activity: 434
With real people and real project behind Spotcoin surely going to be worthed for people's joining in this project
Activity: 70
Great project - I like the idea of the OTC marketplace. Hope the project will succeed.
Activity: 110
Airdrop and Pre-ICO are over. But, ICO is coming soon. We will update you with that information soon 👌
Activity: 114
Merit: 10
Empowering crypto w/ sustainable energy
Hey i really do like the idea of generatig passive income by receiving a dividend from this project
Activity: 124
I like the idea of the OTC marketplace and blockchain research and education.
Activity: 336
Merit: 11
Victorieum Digital Wallet Revolution
Spotcoin is one of the best projects that I had the honor of supporting. I think that an existing business provides much better options for investors.
copper member
Activity: 378
The mining side of the project is interesting - many people are interested in mining, though the lack of knowledge or capital are the main reasons not many of us do mine.
Activity: 350
quarkchain.io
I studied this project, its team, and the product was very stable. I am sure you all together will reach great heights!
Activity: 294
Merit: 103
Spotcoin has chosen an excellent approach to the large-scale introduction of cryptocurrency to the masses! I love that Spotcoin team chose this idea and developed an attractive website!
Activity: 546
Merit: 280
Spotcoin eliminates the gap between the traditional banking sector and the digital currency market. Thanks to the company's development, using the crypto currency will be much easier and more affordable for everyone! The project is very in demand...
Activity: 196
Simple liquidity matters. Spotcoin will create a free flow of tokens, digital assets and fiat currencies that keeps the wheels turning within the NEOBlockchain4 community. We make digital currencies work for everyone.
Pages:
Jump to: