Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO][TKR] CryptoInsight | Crypto Desktop App | RELEASED - page 36. (Read 58158 times)

Activity: 308
Merit: 100
We're now currently around 300+ Eth raised, we've also spread the news in quite a few channels so hopefully it'll pick up a bit more. You can track the amount we raise directly on our website now https://www.trackr.im/ico.html

One of our founders has a video interview live on iTuber over at https://goo.gl/K4a8Cc for anyone wanting a broad knowledge of the project (be wary that it is 30 minutes long).
We've made some updates to our website including a video explaining the current functionality of Trackr, also we've raised roughly $100k at this point including presale, crowdsale and private.
crowdsale is open but i can't see live hard cap. it shows us how much gain target. is there is security reason to not shows us live track crowdsale?

There are no reasons, the caps are all visible on the crowdsale contract, we'll add it in with the next update to the website.
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
crowdsale is open but i can't see live hard cap. it shows us how much gain target. is there is security reason to not shows us live track crowdsale?
No, it is not the total amount (the presale and others aren't in there). You can follow that address as well if you wish to know the crowdsale amount.

No offense, but how many addresses supports this crowdsale?
It may be easier if you show all addresses officially then users have to look around for them..? Just saying.. Wink

There's only a single address for the Crowdsale, it's listed on the website and also accessible by the trackr-im.eth ENS name. All I was saying is that to calculate funds, one must not take the raw value of ETH on the Crowdsale balance as it's not accurate (as funds get moved around, does not take into account presale or other investments and such) Smiley.

We're going to add a few updates to the ICO page today to make it easier to understand how much funding the project has received so far and such.
Activity: 346
Merit: 102
No, it is not the total amount (the presale and others aren't in there). You can follow that address as well if you wish to know the crowdsale amount.

No offense, but how many addresses supports this crowdsale?
It may be easier if you show all addresses officially then users have to look around for them..? Just saying.. Wink
Activity: 1232
Merit: 266
> CAMPAIGN MANAGER < https://t.me/TheAndy500
Website info: 1139648 TKR Distributed
1139648/5500 = around 207 ETH
but etherscan show only 160 ETH - https://etherscan.io/address/0xA971AfDCa01BD1ca1499346E730a3d1Dc06a3A9d
Why is so big difference?

You're not counting the presale migration conversion (which is free), bonus factored in, etc. We've raised more than 160, but the presale and other things aren't included as you noticed.

Our website uses slightly different logic (since we know about the other variables, Etherscan doesn't).

So maybe Etherscan of new address (where you move most of the funds) show now more precise result..?  Roll Eyes

https://etherscan.io/address/0xacb44b81dabbb6d1af48a1b5a9deb881e6ebe713

At the moment I write this post, on this address is 230 ETH - is this amount including ICO and pre-sale?
We'll be throwing an update later today on our blog on the recent update, ICO and upcoming things.

Just a reminder that we're also getting more marketing and advertisement set up starting Saturday to spread the word, if you're interested in how much we've raised then please view the 'etherReceived' variable on the contract (the balance is not correct as it's drained and such to provide for advertisement).
how is the ico going on ?

We've hit around 200 ETH (excluding bonus and presale), there's been some good progress yesterday at least. We're trying to push more marketing and press, so we'll see how it goes. Sometimes it takes a while for non-popular ICOs to pick up (Social Nexus is a prime example of this).
Activity: 1540
Merit: 102
how is the ico going on ?
Our next non-bug fix update will target more exchanges and currencies support.
Good to see Update the Trackr App in a continuous process. what's next Trackr App update release date?

Can't provide an exact update time-frame but we try to push updates 1-1.5 weeks or so give or take during Alpha as we need to make sure we don't break older versions and such
Activity: 660
Merit: 350
NOBT - WNOBT your saving bank◕◡◕
Good to see Update the Trackr App in a continuous process. what's next Trackr App update release date?
Activity: 980
Merit: 109
We've pushed out the update, it should update your local apps if you've got it installed the next time it updates (pending app store update approvals).

It *may* break existing things (no guarantees). You can view the changelog in the app, we'll do a detailed post (with some more smaller updates to fix some issues and adding exchanges for alerts).
I updated the app. I love it! Thank you very much! What is in the app now, I like much more than blockfolio.
I'm sure this project will be very successful!
but etherscan show only 160 ETH - https://etherscan.io/address/0xA971AfDCa01BD1ca1499346E730a3d1Dc06a3A9d

You're not counting the presale migration conversion (which is free), bonus factored in, etc. We've raised more than 160, but the presale and other things aren't included as you noticed.

Our website uses slightly different logic (since we know about the other variables, Etherscan doesn't).
Activity: 490
Activity: 476
ICO is running very successful, i am so excited because i am part of this great project.
Activity: 650
Merit: 502
Successfully converted my pre-sale TKRP to TKR. Thanks for the detailed conversion instructions - it made what seems like a complicated process fairly straight forward. Good luck with the rest of the ICO!
Thanks - we'll be doing some more minor fixes as we discover bugs and functionality updates.
Pages:
Jump to: