Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO][TKR] CryptoInsight | Crypto Desktop App | RELEASED - page 39. (Read 58158 times)

Activity: 476
Merit: 250
project is going live now. i hope this project complete hard target as soon as possible. really this project going to be best project.
Activity: 308
Merit: 100
Please remember not to send transactions before the start time as they will just get returned (minus your gas fee). Saying this because I noticed someone attempting to send twice already.
Activity: 3038
Merit: 592
BTC to the MOON in 2019
ICO will start soon, this is what we are waiting, hope it will be sold out in a short period of time.

Good LUCK!
Thanks for the kind words.

We'll be updating the Alpha throughout the ICO so please do forward your concerns/feedback/anything you want to see implemented to us so we can note them down. We've published a blog post today, the bottom section includes what will be fixed in the upcoming builds.

Also, I want to remind that even though Trackr is an application right now for the mobile clients, we have full intention to make this a platform (when we release the web version). As always, Slack is the best place to get instant communication with us about anything.
Activity: 1596
Merit: 534
yes, not too long to ICO ) lets hope everything will be fine

Confidence my friend

Also a smaller ico. Only 10K-12k eth if I'm correct.

They also have stated a minimum of 500-1K eth would be enough to continue, but I realistically think they will get at minimum 3K.

Plus, it provides investors with plenty of room for growth.
At a 10million market cap, you'll be at ~5X profits.
If the ap takes off, boom.
Good risk reward here. I think the team planned a good token sale around investor interests.

Good luck tomarrow. I've got a bit to toss at it the first day..
Activity: 120
Merit: 10
yes, not too long to ICO ) lets hope everything will be fine
We're proud to announce that the Trackr ICO will launch in about 19 hours and 50 minutes from the time of this post (Wednesday the 16th of August at 12 PM GMT).

We have already opened up the contribution details page on how to contribute for those willing to invest. The page can be located here or from the main website.. As always, please take caution when sending your funds and ensure everything is correct (we are verified on Etherscan with our icon), moreover Etherscan now lists our Token by searching for 'TKR' in the searchbar)

We've also added a new advisor, Chris Drew.

Chris is an experienced security engineer based in London that is currently employed by Expedia. He has a wealth of knowledge on topics such as platform security, cyber security, authentication engineering and web app security.

An experienced all-round technologist with a demonstrated history working within the financial services industry. We are excited to have Chris part of the board of advisors.

This may be a stupid question, but will your token be compatible with all ether wallets? this is my first time investing in an ICO

Yep, any Ether wallet works. The contribution page should help you out, if you're uncertain let us know via a PM.
Activity: 11
Merit: 0
This may be a stupid question, but will your token be compatible with all ether wallets? this is my first time investing in an ICO
Activity: 293
Merit: 107
My goal is to give me the best of this project especially two weeks from now  Cheesy
I really like the idea of the app, and the project seems to have a good deal of credibility.  Why is the goal equivalent to roughly $4,000,000?  A really high-end financial app tops out at a budget of around $1,000,000

The goal questions are valid and could apply pretty much to any ICO asking for an extortionate amount.

We're not just limited to a financial app providing analysis or insight into your holdings or such. There's an entire in-app trading model that will be driven (by use of the Blockchain) for Trackr. I agree that the Alpha is very 'bare' right now (as it's a very early P.O.C.). We've got a detailed plan in our white-paper what exactly happens with the funding and the project, it's a projected outcome for the next 3 years (including team expansion, research, marketing). The projected amount listed is the upper hard cap, however if you factor in the bonuses that drops down to nearly $3 million.

Moreover, the preponderance of things in the cryptocurrency world are very expensive. Take for example advertisement, we've been quoted ridiculous figures that would easily trump 20-30% of the hard cap just for advertising and marketing alone overall.

I'd like to remind that Trackr is not just limited to a mobile app. I'd urge you to view it more as of a 'platform' as we are bringing a web client as well (more on this is available in the whitepaper as well).
Activity: 11
Merit: 0
I really like the idea of the app, and the project seems to have a good deal of credibility.  Why is the goal equivalent to roughly $4,000,000?  A really high-end financial app tops out at a budget of around $1,000,000
Activity: 735
Merit: 500
We've got a press release over at Bitcoin.com.

Nice!
Press articles like this attract attention of investors who do not visit Bitcointalk.
But anyway your project is very interesting, and i'm sure that ICO will finish with huge success!
Well done!
We've got a press release over at Bitcoin.com.
I downloaded the TrackR ap off the paystore for Android..

Pretty cool, I can see myself using it.
Looks like a good alpha version...
I think the next version with more exchanges/ pairs will be excellent

Thanks, definitely. We had to ability to add more pairs/exchanges, but we opted to restrict for now so we could get other functionality (like importing your Ether address)
Activity: 1596
Merit: 534
I downloaded the TrackR ap off the paystore for Android..

Pretty cool, I can see myself using it.
Looks like a good alpha version...
I think the next version with more exchanges/ pairs will be excellent
We've updated our whitepaper and have submitted a press-release @ https://www.cryptocoinsnews.com/trackr-announces-ico-details-revolutionary-crypto-analysis-app/, more to follow today/tomorrow.
Activity: 1540
Merit: 102
the ico will start soon i hope it will be a success ... good luck
Yep, ends on 15th of September.

We're currently still busy with advertising & marketing, we're going to publish some Reddit posts tomorrow as well.

As for the bounty campaign, we're no longer accepting translations anymore. We are still open for the other bounty campaigns.
Activity: 490
Merit: 250
So, Trackr main ICO will start at 16 August and ends at 15 September. is that correct ?

ICO start at 16 August and run for 30 days:

The duration is 30 days total, as for minimum see last page, there's a detailed answer on it.

Do you really need help in counting that?
Activity: 56
Merit: 10
reserving chinese translation if available.
can you provide btt bountry links, Thankyou Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: