Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO][TKR] CryptoInsight | Crypto Desktop App | RELEASED - page 38. (Read 58158 times)

Activity: 585
Merit: 251
Hi,

Where/how we can check information how many funds is collected in ICO right now?

Thanks for link in advance!
Activity: 3038
Merit: 592
BTC to the MOON in 2019
Hey Ivaf, the Crowdsale will continue until 15th of September 12 PM GMT. After that we'll do an update on the state of things and how we'll move forward.

Look out for some announcements too, we're going to be joining some live interviews and perhaps an on-stage presentation in the next 2-3 weeks.
This is a good action to attract more investors as honestly you badly need that, this project has a great potential but due to lack
of exposure or marketing, it was not able to start aggressively in terms of investment and we can see that by looking at how much the total funds collected now which is still less than $100,000.

Hope your actions devs will be beneficial to the project.
Activity: 308
Merit: 100
Hey Ivaf, the Crowdsale will continue until 15th of September 12 PM GMT. After that we'll do an update on the state of things and how we'll move forward.

Look out for some announcements too, we're going to be joining some live interviews and perhaps an on-stage presentation in the next 2-3 weeks.
Activity: 980
Merit: 109
Hello, trackr-im!
Say me, please, how long ICO will continue? I want to buy some TKR tokens, but not enough spendable funds at this moment. Do i have any time?
Any tokens not transferred will automatically be burned as well (smart contract will take care of this automatically).
Activity: 1596
Merit: 534
Well, after 1 day over 100 eth raised?
Or is the current value adding the 500K TKR from pre-sale?

I'm slightly confused, it's been both mixed. People with presale tokens have migrated over from TKRP to TKR (it costs them no ETH to do this, so the entire amount in ETH you see is from the ICO and not pre-ICO).

Regarding amount raised so far - it's mainly driven by advertisement/marketing, something we've not had too much to invest in so far unfortunately. We did purchase marketing & advertisement earlier this week on CoinMarketCap but it seems they've stopped responding to us right after the payment, we're in contact with their provider to see what's going on.

We're also working on publishing an update with new functionality, fixes and changes this weekend which should hopefully attract more people.

Yeah, so a little over 100 eth so far...
Like I was saying, that's an alright start, a tad slower than expected, but plenty of time.

Hopefully some extra marketing does that trick

I'm slightly confused, it's been both mixed. People with presale tokens have migrated over from TKRP to TKR (it costs them no ETH to do this, so the entire amount in ETH you see is from the ICO and not pre-ICO).

Regarding amount raised so far - it's mainly driven by advertisement/marketing, something we've not had too much to invest in so far unfortunately. We did purchase marketing & advertisement earlier this week on CoinMarketCap but it seems they've stopped responding to us right after the payment, we're in contact with their provider to see what's going on.

We're also working on publishing an update with new functionality, fixes and changes this weekend which should hopefully attract more people.
Activity: 1596
Merit: 534
In any case, there is plenty of time for this to raise funds. The start is a little slow, but after 30days...
3K eth will easily come in
Probably more like 5K+
Activity: 11
Merit: 0
How mush ETH This Project Need To Be Successfull?

hey guys, I know you're busy with the ICO being live and all, but I had the same question.  What is the minimum quantity you'll need to move forward?
Activity: 378
Bought tokens in pre-ico are exchanged 1tkrp to 2tkr?

The presale tokens are just converted to the same amount, so if you had 10 000 TKRP, that is 10 000 TKR. The difference is that you had to pay 1 ETH to receive 10 000 TKRP (instead of 2 ETH for 10 000 TKR now), which is a 100% increase.
Thanks, good luck!!!!
Activity: 7
Merit: 0
Mahn, waiting for 90000 RPX token from Red Pulse ICO presages. Funny enough is a 24 hrs presages which I believe is easier to get cheap token then the ICO. The link is here
http://presales.red-pulse.org for who ever want to give it a shot. Good Luck!
Activity: 1096
Merit: 167
How mush ETH This Project Need To Be Successfull?
Activity: 518
Merit: 250
Alright! The party has started! Going good so far! Im happy Smiley
A damp squib again. This was a copy of Blackfolio anyway, it was like Nike versus Nixe. The team was funnily weak too. All in all, the result didn't surprise me at all. I wish I was wrong anyway.

Just because we share some functionality with Blockfolio doesn't mean our goal is to compete with them, moreover they have been out for a good 3 years now (launched in June 2014). As for the result, I don't think it's entirely fair to judge results by the amount of money raised in the first few hours (most of it is driven by advertisement/marketing these days).

In any case, sit back tight and just keep a tab on what happens is all I can say.
legendary
Activity: 1134
Merit: 1002
A damp squib again. This was a copy of Blackfolio anyway, it was like Nike versus Nixe. The team was funnily weak too. All in all, the result didn't surprise me at all. I wish I was wrong anyway.

The presale tokens are just converted to the same amount, so if you had 10 000 TKRP, that is 10 000 TKR. The difference is that you had to pay 1 ETH to receive 10 000 TKRP (instead of 2 ETH for 10 000 TKR now), which is a 100% increase.

The ICO is now live, please make sure you read our website https://www.trackr.im on the contribution guidelines and such. Also a sincere thanks for all the support so far.

Is there a min/max funding set for the project? Just browsed through the site and didn't find this information, I am yet to check the white paper so pardon me.Do we have information about escrow for the currently held pre-ICO?

I would urge to check the white paper, there's information on that and on the previous page of this thread we go over the funding.
legendary
Activity: 1040
Merit: 1001
The ICO is now live, please make sure you read our website https://www.trackr.im on the contribution guidelines and such. Also a sincere thanks for all the support so far.

Is there a min/max funding set for the project? Just browsed through the site and didn't find this information, I am yet to check the white paper so pardon me.Do we have information about escrow for the currently held pre-ICO?
Activity: 378
Activity: 560
Merit: 253
It looks like a very good project, good luck and going forward successfully
Pages:
Jump to: