Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO]🌈🌈🌈VECTOR - MAKE MONEY WITH THIS CRYPTO EXCHANGE 🌈🌈🌈 - page 2. (Read 7478 times)

Activity: 902
Merit: 101
This is migthy project and i will suport.
Activity: 255
Merit: 100
after a few weeks of inactivity it seems like a lot of good new projects  Smiley
Activity: 196
Are the coins supposed to show up in the app wallet or what?

The tokens will be available in any ethereum wallet!  Grin
Activity: 48
Merit: 0
Are the coins supposed to show up in the app wallet or what?
Activity: 98
I am happy with this project present, I will join in Twitter, Facebook, Reddit campaign.
Good luck, and success for all of us.
Are you sure that implementing no soft cap will be good for the long term health of the project?

Yes! We have complete faith in our investors!  Grin Grin Grin
Activity: 490
Merit: 108
I've just seen this new project seems very good for a project that aims exchenger .. on some exchnger many shortcomings obtained from the high fees until the transaction is so slow even no support. I hope in this project can have all the advantages not owned by other project
Activity: 140
Are you sure that implementing no soft cap will be good for the long term health of the project?
Activity: 41
Hello, i am just joined the bounty. Good luck)
Will there be any form of KYC process for participation? Most ICOs asking investors to go through this process which is now turning away investors. Let me hear from you and decide whether to invest now or snatch them from impatient bounty hunters Cheesy

To contribute to the Vector ICO one MUST register for the whitelist! ---> https://vectorexchange.io/vectorico/

So there won't be comprehensive KYE/AML checks or is that going to happen at the end of the ICO?

No extensive checks. There are questions in the whitelist form however.  Smiley
Activity: 443
Merit: 250
Will there be any form of KYC process for participation? Most ICOs asking investors to go through this process which is now turning away investors. Let me hear from you and decide whether to invest now or snatch them from impatient bounty hunters Cheesy

To contribute to the Vector ICO one MUST register for the whitelist! ---> https://vectorexchange.io/vectorico/

So there won't be comprehensive KYE/AML checks or is that going to happen at the end of the ICO?
Activity: 280
Merit: 1
pretty promising ICO, exchange is strong, real team, understandable roadmap. all will be excellent.
I'm sure!
Excellent team, this project has great prospects, I'm sure that you will be fine!
Grin
Activity: 532
Merit: 10
Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World
The more exchanges, the better. Competition means better conditions for users. I like your project, because y are going to do maximum for ordinary users. This is a very good trend and a prospect for the future.

Thank you!  Grin Grin Grin
Yes I very much agree hopefully this will be better prospects for the future to come.
Activity: 728
Merit: 250
“A nexgen decentralized ride hailing ”
The project is very good! We do not collect enough funds for the ICO!

Activity: 602
Joined your bounty company. Now I'm reading your white paper.
Good Luck on this project seem like PromisingBTC
Activity: 111
Excellent team, this project has great prospects, I'm sure that you will be fine!
Good luck!
Activity: 714
Acewins.io
Hello
I correctly understood that you now have only an idea and team?
Do you want to develop a platform for the mobile exchange from scratch, but nothing has been done yet?

Incorrect. We have a mobile application already on the App store!  Grin Grin Grin
Pages:
Jump to: