Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO]🌈🌈🌈VECTOR - MAKE MONEY WITH THIS CRYPTO EXCHANGE 🌈🌈🌈 - page 3. (Read 7478 times)

Activity: 518
Merit: 325
Hello
I correctly understood that you now have only an idea and team?
Do you want to develop a platform for the mobile exchange from scratch, but nothing has been done yet?
Activity: 812
Merit: 500

Hi
Till now my 2 years of
crypto life gain experience of
an handfull amount
of trading. But a few of them
help me to learn life long lesson which will never forget Just
getting a feedback against already submitted ticket Keep me at bea almost 13 days!
Actually we need to make
sure our big brother, developer.
And backer always feels
encourage to building exchange
like VECTOR!

Thanks!

Activity: 196
Merit: 100
The more exchanges, the better. Competition means better conditions for users. I like your project, because y are going to do maximum for ordinary users. This is a very good trend and a prospect for the future.

The more, the better? Or the better, the better? Exchanges are also a threat as they have no reputation whatsoever and can disappear. It's good to have a bunch well functioning high liquidity / high quality exchanges.

Exactly!  Wink
Activity: 443
Merit: 250
The more exchanges, the better. Competition means better conditions for users. I like your project, because y are going to do maximum for ordinary users. This is a very good trend and a prospect for the future.

The more, the better? Or the better, the better? Exchanges are also a threat as they have no reputation whatsoever and can disappear. It's good to have a bunch well functioning high liquidity / high quality exchanges.
Activity: 476
Merit: 12
good project
i joined social media campaign
Activity: 476
Good project, I hope this project will have great success
i joined social media campaign  Wink
Activity: 224
Merit: 15
Excellent team, this project has great prospects, I'm sure that you will be fine!

Thank you!  Grin Grin Grin
Activity: 265
Activity: 728
Merit: 101
Bitcoin is the currency of this age
If you follow the road map and solve all the problem about exchange problem,your will be a platform to invest in
Activity: 969
Merit: 683
___________/\_______
What commissions will be, trading,  withdrawal etc.? Any privileges on those for token holders?
Activity: 308
Merit: 11
Decentralize $15-Trillion Global Trade Industry
It is good to know that we will have exchange that is easy for usage with high level of customer service. Today there are many exchanges but most of them lack user friendly interface. Good luck Vector.
Activity: 126
I think that this project will have great success in your development!I like the idea of this project,because I join the bounty and I will advertise it on my blog!Thank you!
Quite exciting 😁 this project will boom!  i claim that..Smiley

Amajaa it will boom!  Grin Grin Grin
Activity: 308
Merit: 13
An excellent project with interesting concept .I hope this will be a best project .and pleasure to join this project.
Activity: 2674
Merit: 251
And where the baunta subject has got to? I can't find the reference.
Activity: 420
an excellent project in which I believe and from the bust I expect only victories and uplifts at an unprecedented height !!!
Activity: 392
Merit: 10
Quite exciting 😁 this project will boom!  i claim that..Smiley
Activity: 336
#JOIN

Bitcointalk username: LinAliza
Forum rank: Member
ETH address2: 0x81e7E9A199dB47eb7e5dEf42a9b7d7e66e54F606

Hoping for the best in this Project!
Activity: 411
Merit: 1