Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO]🌈🌈🌈VECTOR - MAKE MONEY WITH THIS CRYPTO EXCHANGE 🌈🌈🌈 - page 9. (Read 7478 times)

Activity: 20
Merit: 0
good luck guys!
Joined your bounty company!
Also, can you please say the date when your ICO ends?
Activity: 568
Merit: 10
I read carefully about your project and realized that you are really serious and efficient team able to create a new topical crypto-exchanger. your achievements and potential are impressive. I'll try to deal with the application, the link to which you specified in the description and I hope to use your exchange after a successful start. Thank you Wink
Activity: 196
Finally we have the chance to get an exchange platform where users actually have vote power!!
Waiting for more updates about this project. Maybe soft cap is too high? We'll see it in the future..
Activity: 56
love this growing company more more power vector ill get updated
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
I think the developers know what they are doing.A good idea and great prospects for this coin. Thank you !!!
Activity: 126
very good project, I am sure your project will be successful and be the best
Activity: 322
Merit: 102
If my mom could use it will be really great project  Grin If I get support faster then on Poloniex and will know a bit more about future plans thn on Bittrex - I will give it a try  Cool
Activity: 1442
Merit: 265
Good to know that the apps are platform is already working, vector is going to be a quality exchange for sure, also giving members the right to vote to add new tokens/ coins is a great idea to democratize the project. the only point the team needs to consider is the competition due to a large number of exchanges, i wish the team good luck..
Activity: 378
It is very nice that the team is working tirelessly. I follow the project every day, I see that success is waiting for this project is inevitable!
Activity: 462
Merit: 103
I wish good luck to your team! You have many competitors, but I believe in your project!
Activity: 420
This project has the great potential for future proof for the investors. So, the investment is no longer make you any loss. Bounty is a special marketing program that is offered by this project who are want to make some free income with good and decent penny. Join us...
Activity: 192
Thanks for opportunity to join this project, i'm surprised.
"Vector will be very easy to use, have phenomenal charting systems for real traders, unbelievable 24/7 phone support, a mobile application that works seamlessly with our native desktop application, and voting for which new coins will be added to the Vector exchange. " its will nice for trading. Success for this project Sir.
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
Hello bounty manager. I've joined on facebook and twitter bounty campaign. Thank you and best wishes on this project!
Activity: 574
ZUFLO and only ZUFLO
this coin will be a perspective asset, whether utility or security token, it will be fungible, of course i will contribute all i have in my might ... thanks
Activity: 141
nice project... more power... good luck... i wish all the best:)))
Activity: 1022
Merit: 252
Vector will be the next crypto exchanger as I know. We as crypto users expected that vector will have a user friendly UI therefore it'll be easier to use. Best of luck to the project!
Activity: 364
Thanks to add me for be apart of this bounty,,  i'll supportfull this project until end of ico,,  goodluck,,
Activity: 457
Merit: 250
thanks for PMed me about ANN ICO VECTOR.
wearing signature on my profile, good luck and success for VECTOR project
Activity: 350
this is a very good moment for me, and I really respond once with this bounty .. hopefully ico that will come to a successful end, I really support .. hopefully succeed
Activity: 7
I must admit your support team is highly responsive, this is hugely important. Just wrote you a test message and response came in within 8 minutes. That's fabulous!

What languages do you guys support?
Pages:
Jump to: