Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO]🌈🌈🌈VECTOR - MAKE MONEY WITH THIS CRYPTO EXCHANGE 🌈🌈🌈 - page 6. (Read 7478 times)

Activity: 679
Merit: 102
its amazing project specially you have an application that can be download on the app store i suggest that make an application on android too so that the android user can also use your application, i hope that your project would become indemand and would last long in the future continue to upgrade your application specially on the security of your application goodluck and i also join in your bounty program to support your project in terms of social media
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
This new project can be a next big thing.. having more exchanges is great!

Grin Grin Grin
Activity: 8
Merit: 0
Good feeling. Just joined the bounty program
Activity: 448
Very Nice Project , I hope  this will success, I joined in Vertor Bounty Campaign , but i forgot if I already don signing up or not , because  no spread sheets yet,  I alredy follow this project in facebook and twitter and  share and retweets there, but my,  I will just sign in  the form, if it is double then , I hope will they will accept one.
Do you also have additional funding available to act as a market maker and provide some liquidity on your exchange?

Absolute fantastic question! Yes, this is factored into our hard cap!
Activity: 1442
Merit: 106
i joined this project because the Vector project has the traces of success in it and no doubt to say it will be a huge success to the team of developers and also be a game changer in the blockchain technological community as it has started with been in contact with its participants to ensure adequate information  dissemination. congrats to the team.
Activity: 443
Merit: 250
Do you also have additional funding available to act as a market maker and provide some liquidity on your exchange?
Activity: 145
Merit: 10
Joined the bounty campaign
Activity: 145
This new project can be a next big thing.. having more exchanges is great!
Activity: 210
Bosnia...
can we find some beta version so we can try? Roll Eyes

Absolutely! Our Alpha mobile app trading simulator is already on the Apple App store and you can get it HERE (android app currently unavailable)

Mob version is great. When is gone be web based version, for computers?
Activity: 840
I'm pleased that Vector team took on themself to seek my retweets and repost.
I joined bounty, do my work and get pleasure
Activity: 588
I'm telling you, this vector to the right and stable way of business!
in telegram-campaign
Activity: 490
I'm in Vector and did look at video presentation, clear, going to by some tokens

Absolutely! Our Alpha mobile app trading simulator is already on the Apple App store and you can get it HERE (android app currently unavailable)

nice there is already an alpha mobile app trading stimulator. thanks for this information. I will try it.

Good! Let us know what you think!
Activity: 308
Merit: 101

nice there is already an alpha mobile app trading stimulator. thanks for this information. I will try it.
Activity: 420
I joined the bounty twitter and facebook

For the facebook 5 stars
I post here the link

https://www.facebook.com/permalink.php?story_fbid=538663866482037&id=100010152854739&substory_index=0

good luck.
24/7 customer service is great! Sometimes customer service is down for some hours!
Joined the bounty. This will be a great project to monitor.

Yes customer service is very important to us!
Activity: 406
Merit: 20
24/7 customer service is great! Sometimes customer service is down for some hours!
Joined the bounty. This will be a great project to monitor.
How to vote for new coins to be listed on the exchange? Thanks for your answers in advance.

You will vote with the votes you accumulate using VCTR tokens!
Activity: 742
Merit: 11

Wow..  I don't really  take time to read about this project but now I can feel the community started to grow and believe in  this project. Good luck Vector.

Now, I love to be part of bounty campaign....
Pages:
Jump to: