Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO]Verasity - A next-generation video sharing platform - page 14. (Read 34605 times)

Activity: 73
Merit: 0
With the start of Strictly Come Dancing tonight here in the UK, I spent my night on the iPad watching videos with my headphones plugged in. Can’t wait for Verasity to be live and I can earn some Vera for doing that!
Distribution of airdrop and bounty tokens will start the 15th, and KYC is expected to open roughly one week prior to this event. Details will be released.
One of the key pillars of the Verasity Protocol is enabling other businesses to build upon and leverage the power of our video technology. The Verasity tech team, alongside our partners, have been busy continuing development of the Verasity Protocol and its suite of video technologies and infrastructure.
Activity: 61
So there is still no date for the Exchange Listing, as if the exchange listing will be done after the bounty/bonus distribution then the peoples who purchased VRA tokens in the crowd sales will be crushed by the selleing of the free tokens.
copper member
Activity: 405
Verasity is a Protocol and Product Layer Platform
Exciting News... GenesisPlayer, the first application running on the Verasity Protocol has Launched!

One of the key pillars of the Verasity Protocol is enabling other businesses to build upon and leverage the power of our video technology. The Verasity tech team, alongside our partners, have been busy continuing development of the Verasity Protocol and its suite of video technologies and infrastructure.

GenesisPlayer is an online video player that allows viewers to watch videos and sign-up for airdrops directly from within the video player itself.

Read the full annoucement here: https://medium.com/@verasity/announcing-genesisplayer-verasitys-first-video-application-1867017bf82b
copper member
The latest Verasity Update is now live. Check it out here: Verasity Update - Tokens and Tours
copper member
I am disappointed on how they ran their ICO.
- Pausing the ICO when only 5 days left - it is not even discussed that there will be another ICO
- Now they locked the tokens probably till 2019, its hard for me to look at my frozen  $8000 money

I am starting to doubt on how they manage things

Hi, thanks for reaching out. I wanted to clarify a few of the points you raised in more detail.

Firstly, it is important to note that every decision we make regarding Verasity is always done in a way to balance both the long-term and short-term needs of the company, our token holders, and our users.

The sale is currently paused due to market conditions where the value of BTC and ETH has dropped substantially since the start of our sale. This has slowed the Verasity sale, as well as many other top-tier ICO’s we have been following. Investors wanting to back Verasity are out of the market until conditions improve. You can read the full details of why we paused here: https://medium.com/verasity/update-on-the-verasity-token-sale-64c750ee81fb

Although the sale is paused, our team are working hard and continuing the development and delivery of our roadmap. As we have reached our softcap, we are able to continue this development.

Regarding the token lock until Q1, this was again a difficult decision to make and we appreciate the patience and support of our token holders here. Due to the sale pause, we have had to delay our exchange listings. Despite this, we are committed to distributing purchased tokens on time. This is why we provided the ability for those who purchased VRA to get their tokens on time.

While we have distributed tokens, it was important to make sure that risks such as a secondary market forming were mitigated. Therefore, the distributed VRA will not be tradable until either VRA is live on the exchanges, or we launch our platform. Whichever of these events happens first will trigger the enablement of VRA tokens in wallets.

You can read a detailed post about why VRA is not currently tradable here: https://medium.com/verasity/heres-why-vra-tokens-aren-t-tradable-right-now-b8feab42573a

Thank you as always for your patience and understanding. The crypto-markets don’t always follow rhyme or reason but all the decisions we make are considered and for the benefit of the community and the future of Verasity as a whole.
legendary
Activity: 1694
Merit: 1003
- Pausing the ICO when only 5 days left - it is not even discussed that there will be another ICO
- Now they locked the tokens probably till 2019, its hard for me to look at my frozen  $8000 money

Because of the bitcoin downfall a lot of ICO are getting pause and some got too little funding for there project, freezing someone else money until next year have so much effect on the investors side. 
Activity: 1377
Merit: 268

Activity: 574
Merit: 500
The VRA token is currently not on any exchange. Watch out for scams.
Activity: 98
The blockchain project in the video sharing industry is still worth digging, and Verasity has the opportunity to develop into an industry's unicorn. I think this project will definitely succeed and get a lot of good support.
copper member
The VRA Token Generation Event is live! Here's why tokens won't immediately be tradable when they hit your wallet: https://medium.com/verasity/heres-why-vra-tokens-aren-t-tradable-right-now-b8feab42573a
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
I have already seen several such platforms. Everyone wanted to change the world. So far, no one has changed it.
This project is difficult to implement, but possible. And the failure of competitors is an incentive for development. I'm optimistic about Verasity. I think that the team will succeed.
Activity: 40
Merit: 2
You want to say next crypto youtube.
Activity: 1377
Merit: 268
If anyone is interested on buying my tokens, pm me and we can escrow the transaction, will only trade with a big buyer.
Activity: 81
Various advantages exist in Verasity for users. Verasity gives incentives to Viewers to engage with the platform by giving them prizes with VERA for the content they watch.
This is really a very good progress and extraordinary media revolution, because usually we pay to watch an impression, but with Verasity we got benefit. I am sure the Verasity of online video platform will be well developed.
copper member
The Verasity Token Generation Event starts today at 11PM (BST)! Find out what you need to do here: https://medium.com/verasity/verasity-token-generation-event-5b7881a59501
Activity: 105
Various advantages exist in Verasity for users. Verasity gives incentives to Viewers to engage with the platform by giving them prizes with VERA for the content they watch.
copper member
The mass adoption of AdBlock technology demonstrates the viewers frustration with the current mode

We're aiming to make Verasity a place where people will want to turn their adblocker off!
copper member
Check out our Hacker Noon article on how blockchain will revolutionize new media! https://hackernoon.com/how-blockchain-can-improve-new-media-9897b41ab666
Pages:
Jump to: