Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO]Verasity - A next-generation video sharing platform - page 10. (Read 34570 times)

Activity: 114
Merit: 1
Explain to me one question, how will viewers have income watching videos on the platform? How would that work?
Activity: 20
Merit: 0
Technology Verasity Proof of View looks intriguing. If it allows to avoid fake views, as in YouTube, it will allow to receive objective information about the views. A blockchain with a transparent system allows you to get true info.
I think this is the main advantage of blockchain, all actions within the system will be completely transparent.

Blockchain does have many advantages, it is full transparency and the highest level of security, but there are also disadvantages. I hope that the Verasity project will be successful, because it is necessary for the world, you need to make every effort to promote it!
Activity: 110
Now it has become very fashionable to attend a variety of video conferences, where projects demonstrate their start-ups, development, and so on. I would like to see the guys at such events.
Activity: 106
Technology Verasity Proof of View looks intriguing. If it allows to avoid fake views, as in YouTube, it will allow to receive objective information about the views. A blockchain with a transparent system allows you to get true info.
I think this is the main advantage of blockchain, all actions within the system will be completely transparent.
Activity: 213
Clearly when some of ICO's failing we see Verasity just raising up , check on price growth only on hitbtc. And if you look on it, we are still on early phase of project, they still have pending patents and much more, once they will run at full speed, we may see next great ico rising!
Activity: 1377
Merit: 268
I met this project in the autumn, I really liked the design! The project then very well collected money. It seems to me that the guys really have something special. Because that even now they look cool!

I was caught by that also but unfortunately, I no longer trust their management. I wouldnt take any of their word seriously because during the ICO they broken everything.
IMO, our money was only their target since the beginning.
Activity: 46
I understand that the viewer will be awarded for viewing ads while watching a video. But the question is, what exactly and in what quantity?
Hmm, I'm afraid that this will be another reason to create your own “mini business” advertising views. Although it is true. After all, this advertisement has already steamed.
Activity: 114
I understand that the viewer will be awarded for viewing ads while watching a video. But the question is, what exactly and in what quantity?
No, I have not found such information, the Creator of the video will receive the award, not the viewer, or I do not understand?
Activity: 59
Activity: 58
I am afraid that with time the scammers will get here, they will start to wind up views and “do business”, to unwind those guys who pay more.
I think that initially this will not happen, because you need to think up and learn how to cheat into the system, because to do any fraud you need to have a lot of accounts from different servers, or something like that.
That these scammers are everywhere, and nothing can be done about them. Need to adapt and share territory with them)) haha
Activity: 116
Due to what income will be generated for the creators of video content, where will the cash flow come from?
Activity: 15
Does your team have plans for listing on one of the largest exchanges, like Binance? This would allow to greatly increase the trading volume of VRA. I am sure this will benefit the project.
Such a huge exchange as Binance would have a positive impact on the popularity of the project as a whole, but do not forget that listing on such exchanges is very expensive operation.

They will deal with this issue, it is clear only one thing that the listing of their coins should be carried out on all kinds of trading platforms that would maximize the volatility of the coin.
Activity: 68
I am afraid that with time the scammers will get here, they will start to wind up views and “do business”, to unwind those guys who pay more.
I think that initially this will not happen, because you need to think up and learn how to cheat into the system, because to do any fraud you need to have a lot of accounts from different servers, or something like that.
Activity: 106
Does your team have plans for listing on one of the largest exchanges, like Binance? This would allow to greatly increase the trading volume of VRA. I am sure this will benefit the project.
Such a huge exchange as Binance would have a positive impact on the popularity of the project as a whole, but do not forget that listing on such exchanges is very expensive operation.
Can I join private sale now, or it’s too late for that moment?
You can purchase tokens on cryptocurrency exchanges. I advise you to review the information that is presented above!
Activity: 224
Merit: 3
Activity: 73
Merit: 2
JEMCASH [JEM]
we have so many project with this same video sharing platforms here and there.what set you apart from all of them? YouTube is doing very well and i like the fact that you what to creat some level of equality and freedom for both viewer and creators..just tell me what makes you different from others in this same crypto space
Activity: 434
Merit: 10
Verasity prospective team, but how you will manage to be competitor for YouTube or Netflix. What can you say about it?
The answer is simple - no way  Grin
Seriously, it's a funny question.
Pages:
Jump to: