Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO]Verasity - A next-generation video sharing platform - page 9. (Read 34570 times)

Activity: 70
Merit: 1
Reward in tokens for viewing ads. What they no longer think up to attract the viewer to view advertising. Strangely somehow all this, but still attracts.
Now, without advertising, even just reading a book online is impossible. Everywhere one advertising. Especially infuriates ads on the tube, it's unbearable.
Because of such advertising activity, the desire to watch the video just disappears, the nerves simply do not stand, the brain boils.
Activity: 652
Merit: 123
Explain to me one question, how will viewers have income watching videos on the platform? How would that work?

They will not. No tokens, no soirée with hookers and champagne and no views at all. Thats the brief recap of how it will end. I wont hide anything or try to play smartass to add validity to factual information that I just revealed as all things are made clear already and it is understood that people are aware of how poorly designed this platform is. Very miniscule effort being put in place is not enough to make u go nuts about it.
Activity: 58
Merit: 0
Reward in tokens for viewing ads. What they no longer think up to attract the viewer to view advertising. Strangely somehow all this, but still attracts.
Now, without advertising, even just reading a book online is impossible. Everywhere one advertising. Especially infuriates ads on the tube, it's unbearable.
Activity: 106
Earning is a good incentive for the user, these are the ones I am interested in this platform.
Activity: 294
Activity: 420
Merit: 18
Verasity look more futuristic than Dtube and more user-friendly blockchain application in video space looking ahead for Binance listing
Activity: 20
Explain to me one question, how will viewers have income watching videos on the platform? How would that work?
In fact, everything is elementary, I have already met such platforms. You are viewing video files, tokens will be awarded for this.

What are the competitors of Verasity? What is their difference? What reward do they offer for viewing video?
Activity: 116
In fact, everything is elementary, I have already met such platforms. You are viewing video files, tokens will be awarded for this.
Activity: 3
Is your currency depend on Ethereum fluctuation? Or the price will be independent?
Activity: 3
Do you have your working prototype?
Activity: 49
Hello, we are waiting for your reply team.Hope you guys reply our question ASAP.Thanks
Activity: 213
Well in my opinion if this works both ways advertiser and viewer gets awarded its already good progress, as so far youtube or twitch doesn't reward people who watch them videos, on top of that, viewer has to watch them ads also. Verasity could make a change to this industry.
Activity: 20
Its really bad when a newbie accounts starting to shill/bump a thread. Also the Verasity integration into the different video platforms are pretty disappointing if only they had focused to build their own platform and explain what are the advantages of using such platform.

What do project developers say about integrating Verasity into various video platforms? Are they all right with that and is the integration going well? I would like to hear comments from the team. Or is the team working on creating its own platform? Are the benefits of using such a platform not described in the Verasity's white paper?
Activity: 1377
Merit: 268
Its really bad when a newbie accounts starting to shill/bump a thread. Also the Verasity integration into the different video platforms are pretty disappointing if only they had focused to build their own platform and explain what are the advantages of using such platform.
Activity: 46
But the world does not stand still. There are so many ways to surprise. But you need to own such a talent)) I think it's worth the wait ...
Activity: 41
When watching videos and ads on a website using Verasity technology, viewers will be rewarded with VRA. In fact, earnings are made through advertising.
Activity: 39
A lot of competing projects with a similar theme. It is necessary to surprise with something. Now users are very picky. After all, there is where to choose.
Activity: 44
Now it has become very fashionable to attend a variety of video conferences, where projects demonstrate their start-ups, development, and so on. I would like to see the guys at such events.
This is a very hard work on the prepared and the organization. And you thought about the budget, which will cost a round sum. Better to spend these days on site improvements.
And you thought that it would help to find very profitable acquaintances, increase the interested audience and the chances for further promotion. I think it is worth the risk to achieve something, and not to force yourself on the spot.
Activity: 116
Now it has become very fashionable to attend a variety of video conferences, where projects demonstrate their start-ups, development, and so on. I would like to see the guys at such events.
This is a very hard work on the prepared and the organization. And you thought about the budget, which will cost a round sum. Better to spend these days on site improvements.
The more advertising, the better, but what I agree with you, because the budget should be spent only on effective advertising.
Activity: 122
Pages:
Jump to: