Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO]Verasity - A next-generation video sharing platform - page 7. (Read 34570 times)

Activity: 1377
Merit: 268
Why do you think that Verasity is going to scam people? They have real working product, real partnerships, listed on HitBtc, they have evrything to make this coin awesome.  Cool

can you link me what product you are referring to or do you mean using other video platform is a product?
Activity: 588
Merit: 100
Why do you think that it has potentional to be a top 10? VRA is similiar to Brave Token, but even this token is not listed in top 10, so for me it is impossible to reach top 10. Top 100 would be fine.  Smiley

stop replying to bots.
No, VRA has no chance in being top 100 since its being managed by greedy corporate people.
Their primary goal was only to grab money from the crypto-community, Imagine not following their own ICO statements but instead prolong it to fill their pockets.
Why do you think that Verasity is going to scam people? They have real working product, real partnerships, listed on HitBtc, they have evrything to make this coin awesome.  Cool
Why do you think that it has potentional to be a top 10? VRA is similiar to Brave Token, but even this token is not listed in top 10, so for me it is impossible to reach top 10. Top 100 would be fine.  Smiley

stop replying to bots.
No, VRA has no chance in being top 100 since its being managed by greedy corporate people.
Their primary goal was only to grab money from the crypto-community, Imagine not following their own ICO statements but instead prolong it to fill their pockets.
Big news: $VRA is now officially listed on CoinMarketCap  🎉 We know the community has been waiting for it! Another great step for us.

▶️https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/verasity/

Also: etherscan is now updated showing the VRA price on the network

It's a good news. Now you can monitor VRA on coinmarketcap. It remains to go out in the top 10 in  coinmarketcap  Wink
Activity: 43
Merit: 1
Big news: $VRA is now officially listed on CoinMarketCap  🎉 We know the community has been waiting for it! Another great step for us.

It's a good news. Now you can monitor VRA on coinmarketcap. It remains to go out in the top 10 in  coinmarketcap  Wink
copper member
Activity: 405
Merit: 0
Verasity is a Protocol and Product Layer Platform
Big news! Verasity has officially integrated our patent-pending Rewarded Video Player with @Vimeo — Which has more than 1.15 million publishers and sites, 260 million users and 50 billion monthly views.

Vimeo is the second largest video player in the market.

The full article was posted on MarketWatch, which has 58.5M unique visitors per month and is a subsidiary of Dow Jones, to read the full article click the link below:

https://www.marketwatch.com/press-release/verasity-video-rewarded-player-now-integrates-with-vimeo-2019-04-04
I do not understand the very low price on exchanges, they have working product, working staking, partnerships with 50 radio stations and still the price didn´t reach even 1/10 ICO price?

If you were observing their progress during and after the ICO, you would know why. Also they were caught moving tokens into hitbtc highly likely were planning to make another cash grab. Also they thought that paying a bumping service will promote an illusion of discussion. I better stay-away from this shady project, Its not aimed in being one of the best projects in crypto.
copper member
Activity: 405
Verasity is a Protocol and Product Layer Platform

Activity: 46
It is necessary to already gather all his strength into a fist and push it. During this time, it is necessary to bring everything up to a logical finish line so that everything becomes more mania clear.
I agree, you need to watch the competition. Although the idea has a logic, the work is going. But I still have something missing. Maybe perseverance?
You know, everything is already very clear. What, when, how will happen. Carry out the investigation and cause psychics do not need)))
I do not understand the very low price on exchanges, they have working product, working staking, partnerships with 50 radio stations and still the price didn´t reach even 1/10 ICO price?
Activity: 39
It is necessary to already gather all his strength into a fist and push it. During this time, it is necessary to bring everything up to a logical finish line so that everything becomes more mania clear.
I agree, you need to watch the competition. Although the idea has a logic, the work is going. But I still have something missing. Maybe perseverance?
Activity: 44
Activity: 110
What date is the launch of the Beta version of VRA Pay scheduled for? Personally, I look forward to testing the platform.

According to the information from the project roadmap, the beta version is planned to be launched in Q4 2019.

There is still enough time to bring the platform up to the state in which users will appreciate. But do not hurry. It is better to wait and make at 100% quality.
Activity: 122
I want to note that the technology of the Verasity project is very good. It is expected that he will be a leader in this area, of course much depends on marketing.

Do not forget that many good projects simply can not work with their potential and fade away or lie on the bottom for a while.
Activity: 106
It will be a platform on the similarity of YouTube ?? Or do you have any other differences from similar video sites?
Undoubtedly similarities will be, but no more. The most important thing is that compared to YouTube, users Verasity will be able to have additional earnings.
Activity: 59
It will be a platform on the similarity of YouTube ?? Or do you have any other differences from similar video sites?
All video sites are somewhat similar to each other, but each tries to make everything as individual as possible. I think YouTube does not provide a reward to the viewer for viewing ads.
Activity: 58
Activity: 116
 Smiley :)I would like to fully understand what new technologies Verasity brings, what does this platform offer to users?
Thank you!

Activity: 188
Guys, you just have no idea where they put their heads in. We chose a very difficult direction as for a startup.
I think you need to have a head full of ideas, ideas that are individual and new.
Now there are such users who are just looking for something to cling to (in a good way), because there are many, many good ideas, but not everyone copes and brings his idea to a level that is really not ashamed to demonstrate for knowledgeable and experienced critic.
Activity: 68
Guys, you just have no idea where they put their heads in. We chose a very difficult direction as for a startup.
Pages:
Jump to: