Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO]Verasity - A next-generation video sharing platform - page 8. (Read 34570 times)

Activity: 114
Merit: 1
I want to note that the technology of the Verasity project is very good. It is expected that he will be a leader in this area, of course much depends on marketing.
Activity: 106
I met this project in the autumn, I really liked the design! The project then very well collected money. It seems to me that the guys really have something special. Because that even now they look cool!
It is important that the development of the project does not stand still, compared to others. Almost every day the administration of the project pleases us with new news.
Activity: 1377
Merit: 268
for more the year that has passed in this project, it is clear that almost nothing has been done. unfortunately for the developers, the release date was not the best.
as a result, we have what we have zero result. dont think that a breakthrough.

I agree, with paid bots to bump their thread.
What date is the launch of the Beta version of VRA Pay scheduled for? Personally, I look forward to testing the platform.

According to the information from the project roadmap, the beta version is planned to be launched in Q4 2019.
What date is the launch of the Beta version of VRA Pay scheduled for? Personally, I look forward to testing the platform.
Activity: 294
It is indicated that the viewer will receive a reward in the form of coins for viewing advertising. But how will all this be recorded?
Question on the same topic. Who should I contact in case of fraud and not charging a coin for viewing an advertisement?
I think such problems should no longer exist, because this is the reputation of the project itself. Somehow stupid on such a deception. Very low and not welcome.
Activity: 4
Merit: 0
Exciting project, definitely will keep an eye on developments!
Activity: 224
Merit: 3
It is indicated that the viewer will receive a reward in the form of coins for viewing advertising. But how will all this be recorded?
Question on the same topic. Who should I contact in case of fraud and not charging a coin for viewing an advertisement?
Activity: 116
I think that all the processes on the platform will be automated, you will not have to submit any reports and records.
Activity: 630
Merit: 250
for more the year that has passed in this project, it is clear that almost nothing has been done. unfortunately for the developers, the release date was not the best.
as a result, we have what we have zero result. dont think that a breakthrough.
Activity: 152
Will there be any additional profit for all Vra coin holders? What about dividends?

I like your idea with dividends, it would be a good marketing move on the part of the project administration.

The VRA Staking Program is in place to reward VRA holders to commit their tokens into a dedicated smart contract and be rewarded in return.
Activity: 41
Will there be any additional profit for all Vra coin holders? What about dividends?

I like your idea with dividends, it would be a good marketing move on the part of the project administration.
Activity: 49
you have good security policies to protect user account. that’s why i choose you.
copper member
Activity: 98
what are the  external benefits of holding the token which make it to be such kinda different in initial coin offering projects

Thanks
Activity: 116

Why is it generally impossible to create a platform without advertising Huh Try it, be the first creator of the video platform with the slogan "anti-advertising")))! Fans you would gather a lot, believe me)
The answer is very simple, Because it is unprofitable from the financial point of view.

Yes, you are right, no large business works without advertising today, this is a fact that is difficult to argue with.

Why is it generally impossible to create a platform without advertising Huh Try it, be the first creator of the video platform with the slogan "anti-advertising")))! Fans you would gather a lot, believe me)
The answer is very simple, Because it is unprofitable from the financial point of view.
Activity: 59
Reward in tokens for viewing ads. What they no longer think up to attract the viewer to view advertising. Strangely somehow all this, but still attracts.
Now, without advertising, even just reading a book online is impossible. Everywhere one advertising. Especially infuriates ads on the tube, it's unbearable.
Because of such advertising activity, the desire to watch the video just disappears, the nerves simply do not stand, the brain boils.
I think your nerves will calm down when you know that for viewing "malicious" ads will go money into your wallet. Although ...))) Interesting of course, but not sure that it will work.
Activity: 46
Reward in tokens for viewing ads. What they no longer think up to attract the viewer to view advertising. Strangely somehow all this, but still attracts.
Now, without advertising, even just reading a book online is impossible. Everywhere one advertising. Especially infuriates ads on the tube, it's unbearable.
Because of such advertising activity, the desire to watch the video just disappears, the nerves simply do not stand, the brain boils.
I think your nerves will calm down when you know that for viewing "malicious" ads will go money into your wallet. Although ...))) Interesting of course, but not sure that it will work.
Pages:
Jump to: