Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]ICOVO is the world's first ICO platform protecting Investors with [DAICO] - page 13. (Read 30076 times)

Activity: 126
Merit: 0
Quite a lot of positive responses from the ICOVO project, the concept presented was quite good. I think that I will get strong support from investors, this can be seen from the web, presale sales have almost reached softcap. In the future, hopefully the development will run smoothly and achieve success.
this project deserves a positive response because an interesting concept especially now that softcap has been achieved in the future there will be more support for this project from investors.
I agree with this. It is indeed not necessary to doubt why the support and positive comments are always flowing for this project. because the concept of this project was very nice especially the project is managed by an experienced team.
Activity: 602
Merit: 10
Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain
Quite a lot of positive responses from the ICOVO project, the concept presented was quite good. I think that I will get strong support from investors, this can be seen from the web, presale sales have almost reached softcap. In the future, hopefully the development will run smoothly and achieve success.
this project deserves a positive response because an interesting concept especially now that softcap has been achieved in the future there will be more support for this project from investors.
Activity: 560
Merit: 100
the team always tries their best for this project so that success can be achieved, hopefully with a lot of support that will increase the team's enthusiasm to further develop this project, team spirit will produce results that do not disappoint.
Activity: 574
Merit: 100
Activity: 532
Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World
we look forward to this project succeeding in the future and I hope with an interesting concept and an experienced team that manages this project in the future there is a lot of support for this project.
there will be no doubt for investors to join this project because investors also believe that this project is promising, we always look forward to success for future projects
Activity: 316
Merit: 1
Colletrix - Bridging the Physical and Virtual Worl
managed by a team with a very good performance I believe that success can be easily accomplished. Although currently many new projects are popping up but I remain convinced the team has a lot of strategies to be able to captivate the attention of many investors.
Activity: 378
Merit: 1
I see on the website soon will be able to reach the softcap. for all of the teams more eager in promoting this project, I am sure the target can be achieved.
it is true that all those involved are always passionate about developing this project and the results that have been targeted will certainly be satisfactorily achieved. Success is always for the future of this project.
Activity: 336
ICOVO is the first ICO platform in the world that can update healthy ISO. And it's great! Good luck, guys!!!
Activity: 6
Activity: 826
Merit: 251
Well, I see that DAICO becomes more and more popular when it goes to the promoting new ways of involving investors in the initial project development process.
Many of them have become the more and more frustrated about the results of the ICOs after they end! The great part of others are fully scams and they just stole money from investors.
This results in many problems not only for their investors but for the whole market. And here with ICOVO platform, we may find the key decision of how to resolve these problems by giving more power to the community/investors votes and control all money moving with smart-contracts after the token sale ends.
Activity: 476
I see the pre-sales began on september 24 this month, by providing a large enough bonus, hopefully this strategy could make many investors keen to join.
Activity: 420
Merit: 103
The ICOVO platform is more powerful than other platforms. This platform team will offer solutions for fraud and decrease project motivation using the DAICO approach. this is a new and unique concept, which will provide a great indicator of the health of a project.
By regulating and creating, useful conditions for ICO, ICOVO creates a next-generation scale standard for ICO platforms. I like this platform. After all, there are so many fraudulent ICOs, they undermine the people's faith in projects
Activity: 420
Merit: 103
Currently, there are no similar services that could compete with ICOVO. In particular, there are no ICO platforms built around the idea of investor protection.
Activity: 126
The ICOVO platform is more powerful than other platforms. This platform team will offer solutions for fraud and decrease project motivation using the DAICO approach. this is a new and unique concept, which will provide a great indicator of the health of a project.
Activity: 114
Perhaps, the developers did a great job. Detailed technical information on the project, information about developers, social networks. I think that this is a sample for other businesss as it is necessary to treat the investor, draw up a draft.
Activity: 252
the idea of the concept of the project is very innovative. and I think this project deserves to get the attention of many investors.
in addition to the concepts that support the team must also promote this project vigorously because the project will be successful too because the team that manages if they are always enthusiastic and compact for success will undoubtedly be achieved and support will definitely flow a lot.
Activity: 266
A good project, very useful for society. I am glad that there is an opportunity to participate in a token sale, is there a minimal investment?
Activity: 88
Activity: 225
First project i want invest to, I hope it will succesfull
Activity: 504
Merit: 16
It might take a long time to emerge this kind of projects, but I have question! What is the biggest challenge your project may face and how would you act with this challenge?
Pages:
Jump to: