Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔵☄️🔵 [ANN][ICO]VRT.WORLD - VR WORLD IN ONE TECHNOLOGY 🔵☄️🔵 - page 33. (Read 18200 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 10
Blockchain Just Entered The Real World

As soon as cult games appear in this area, interest in the broadcasts of such competitions will immediately grow.
In the current situation, traditional games prevail over games in virtual reality. I think popularity depends on the development of the industry.
Sooner or later there will be some kind of game whose popularity will go beyond the framework of this platform.
copper member
Merit: 112
This is an excellent part of the project. I think many should strive for this.

I think that other projects will soon have no choice but to do the same. The market has long dictated serious rules.
Activity: 154
Merit: 0
Looking fabulous project.Max supply awesome. Maybe this year top 10 ico,  it will be in the rank.
Activity: 476
Merit: 13

As soon as cult games appear in this area, interest in the broadcasts of such competitions will immediately grow.
In the current situation, traditional games prevail over games in virtual reality. I think popularity depends on the development of the industry.
Activity: 588
Such tournaments are cool. I hope they will be much more in the future.
It is a pity that now you can not watch the recording of games from the first person.
However, traders have different expectations depending on their portfolio Wink What does a market recovery mean? If Bitcoin goes up a lot we all know what will happen to alts during that time. They will suffer a lot because everyone wants to hold Bitcoin. Usually alts did well when Bitcoin was steady.

This might be different for VRT as they have real life facilities that people can visit and use for VR gaming. There will be revenue streams from real demand in the product. That's not the case for most coins and tokens which are digital only.
This project has a good basis in real business and even in the road map it is clear that in this direction it will develop.
Blockchain Just Entered The Real World
Activity: 826
Merit: 250
However, traders have different expectations depending on their portfolio Wink What does a market recovery mean? If Bitcoin goes up a lot we all know what will happen to alts during that time. They will suffer a lot because everyone wants to hold Bitcoin. Usually alts did well when Bitcoin was steady.

This might be different for VRT as they have real life facilities that people can visit and use for VR gaming. There will be revenue streams from real demand in the product. That's not the case for most coins and tokens which are digital only.
Activity: 336
Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty
Your welcome, be sure to ask if you have any more questions!
As an utility token we're not focusing on it, however I can't tell as to the future.
Good afternoon. Are you a member of the development team or are you a community manager of the project?
Activity: 350
Merit: 11
Listing on exchanges is not currently on our task list. This is not an investment advice, of course, but consider doing a research on the points lined out in our Whitepaper. Token value will increase with time, as market grows and token circulation on the platform increases, while total token supply decreases, due to tokens spent on franchise purchases and on several other services being burnt.
The algorithm is understandable, but still in the future the listing will be made?
Activity: 364
About the security and disclaimer, you might look into the firm Hacken, which is specialized in Cybersecurity. They can help in securing the platform to a high level. (isn't ment as an advertisement, I don't have any connections with them).
I heard about this project, but what does it have to do with the VRT project?
copper member
Merit: 112
About the security and disclaimer, you might look into the firm Hacken, which is specialized in Cybersecurity. They can help in securing the platform to a high level. (isn't ment as an advertisement, I don't have any connections with them).

I think that developers know what to do better in this situation.
Activity: 252
Activity: 266
Merit: 2
will the VRT platform use only VRT tokens as a payment system or also Fiat currency?
Won't you list at exchanges at all, or just not in the near future?
You could use both vrt tokens and fiat , BUT if you don’t have vrt tokens at all you wouldn’t have the access to the platform, and the second thing is that the price in vrt tokens will always be less than in fiat
Activity: 280
 will the VRT platform use only VRT tokens as a payment system or also Fiat currency?
Won't you list at exchanges at all, or just not in the near future?
Activity: 210
Listing on exchanges is not currently on our task list. This is not an investment advice, of course, but consider doing a research on the points lined out in our Whitepaper. Token value will increase with time, as market grows and token circulation on the platform increases, while total token supply decreases, due to tokens spent on franchise purchases and on several other services being burnt.
Activity: 266
Your welcome, be sure to ask if you have any more questions!
As an utility token we're not focusing on it, however I can't tell as to the future.
Merit: 13
Activity: 910
It will be difficult to calculate, since the project started a long time ago. Given that the direction chosen is very innovative and in demand, I think that the articles on this topic will be more and more. And the closer ICO is, the more promotion will be.
The advertising campaign is really very extensive. Especially if you look at offline activities.
Activity: 588
I did not know that such leagues exist. Thank you for posting the link.
Pages:
Jump to: