Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔵☄️🔵 [ANN][ICO]VRT.WORLD - VR WORLD IN ONE TECHNOLOGY 🔵☄️🔵 - page 86. (Read 18200 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 100
Dos días antes de pasado mañana
How do you plan to beat your non blockchain competitors. For example the viod VR parks...very serious and also very cool ) trailer for Star wars looks crazy !!! Do ypu have marketing plan?
They are cool, yes. But our main task is a common ecosystem, in which there is SDK and MarketPlace. People themselves will generate content and choose content that is missing. VR Park is an offline gateway to the MarketPlace. The park itself performs a number of functions that give a frenzied advantage over others.
Activity: 532
Merit: 10
In general, it is difficult to sell the project  during the New Year's holidays. I believe that the pause before the main ICO is justified
Too much "dear people" in this thread  Grin

So, guys, Do you have any good news about your ICO? How it goes? What about VRT.World upcoming events...etc.
haha yep! well, we almost there to get our hardcap , so its going pretty good. For more upcoming news join us on Telegram https://t.me/vrtico  Smiley
Activity: 161
ProximaX
Too much "dear people" in this thread  Grin

So, guys, Do you have any good news about your ICO? How it goes? What about VRT.World upcoming events...etc.
dear javmarfer have not received an answer to a question, so ask it again: where I can get acquainted with the process and requirements to purchase a franchise of your VR-parks? what are the requirements in the franchise to the premises, electricity, minimum number of population of the city? what promotional materials you will provide for me as a buyer of the franchise ? and dozens of questions of the organization of the VR-Park, which I'm sure is in the documentation for the franchise.

I think that such parks will be developed only in large cities
You're wrong, I asked about this already. The franchise will be available for any city regardless of the scale of its population.
Thats right!
dear javmarfer have not received an answer to a question, so ask it again: where I can get acquainted with the process and requirements to purchase a franchise of your VR-parks? what are the requirements in the franchise to the premises, electricity, minimum number of population of the city? what promotional materials you will provide for me as a buyer of the franchise ? and dozens of questions of the organization of the VR-Park, which I'm sure is in the documentation for the franchise.
Dear willoweb, we have a presentation for costumers, if you are interested we can send you by email!
Activity: 420
How do you plan to beat your non blockchain competitors. For example the viod VR parks...very serious and also very cool ) trailer for Star wars looks crazy !!! Do ypu have marketing plan?
Activity: 476
Merit: 103

You're wrong, I asked about this already. The franchise will be available for any city regardless of the scale of its population.
Even in mountain regions? Grin
Activity: 434

Activity: 1008
Merit: 500

I think it is not necessary in large cities. If in the preparation there are some minimum indicators for the population, I think it would be relevant. For example, one park for 200 thousand people.

Activity: 658
Merit: 251
when can I use the VRT after I transfer my ETH? How much gas should there be for the transaction?
You will get your VRT after Pre Sale round will be finished  Wink
when can I use the VRT after I transfer my ETH? How much gas should there be for the transaction?
Does VRT has own channel on twitch and youtube?

Video looks good but only for Pre ICO stage ...
Hi! We have our youtube channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCkdGbAmBFw1GIq5kSTvs3Aw

Are you planning to download the video from the opening of the VR park? on your YouTube channel
Yes, we will do it!
Activity: 210

Hi! We have our youtube channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCkdGbAmBFw1GIq5kSTvs3Aw

Are you planning to download the video from the opening of the VR park? on your YouTube channel
Guys will there be a pause in bounty campaign between 2 periods: pre-sale and crowd sale? If so, will there be other stakes for crowd-sale in comparison with pre-sale period? And one more question, can I write article on VRT on medium for article campaign?
Hi! No, we won't have a pause! yes, you can do it!

Activity: 476
How many days before end of presale? Not achieved hardcap? can't open to the website
Pre Sale will finish January 5, 2018
website works good for me, check it now.
How many days before end of presale? Not achieved hardcap? can't open to the website
Pre Sale will finish January 5, 2018
Pages:
Jump to: