Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔵☄️🔵 [ANN][ICO]VRT.WORLD - VR WORLD IN ONE TECHNOLOGY 🔵☄️🔵 - page 87. (Read 18200 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 100
Dos días antes de pasado mañana
I also wonder in case funds during pre-sale raised faster than countdown does it means that crowd sale starts exactly next day after pre-sale? Or there will be break till pre-sale period is over?
Crowd sale will starts in the February 27, 2018, so yes, we gonna have a little break between!

Very long rest period )))  you need to open a few more parks during this time))
Basically we will! There will be such a hard work this period!
Activity: 378
Merit: 26
I also wonder in case funds during pre-sale raised faster than countdown does it means that crowd sale starts exactly next day after pre-sale? Or there will be break till pre-sale period is over?
Crowd sale will starts in the February 27, 2018, so yes, we gonna have a little break between!

now only presale. I already participated in many projects with such a time difference between presale and ico, this is normal
Activity: 532
Merit: 10

Hello) Today is the opening of first vr park in Moscow? Will anybody go to the opening?

Where can I find more info on this news? Address, time and what is planned as showcase at park release? For how many days this event will take place? How can I subscribe to your medium Chanel and Slack if you have it devs?
Hi! Our opening had a online stream ! You still can check it out on FB page https://www.facebook.com/vrtworld/?ref=bookmarks
Not bad. I think you should decorate the room in a futuristic style, create some great games and you will be successful.
We will do it step by step!)
Activity: 658
Merit: 251
With the cost of the franchise seems to be clear - 250000$ in your tokens. And what are the requirements put forward by the buyer? and what materials are part of your support of the buyer, provided through the purchase of a franchise?
Activity: 420
Does VRT has own channel on twitch and youtube?

Video looks good but only for Pre ICO stage ...
Do you think it's possible to provide virtual reality via glasses for audience? Even if so how audience should feel effect from it? Grin

I have mean that this video looks like pre-open for very few people (or even team members) not like an openning for wide audience ... Pre-open for Pre-sale participant to make them sure that they countributed their founds not in the air ...
Activity: 476
Merit: 103
How many days before end of presale? Not achieved hardcap? can't open to the website

PRE-TOKEN SALE ENDS IN:

What are the plans for the team after the pre-sale? Road-show?
Activity: 1008
Merit: 500
How many days before end of presale? Not achieved hardcap? can't open to the website

PRE-TOKEN SALE ENDS IN:

Nice picture for presale ))
It would be interesting to read about on the preliminary sale. At least the minimum indicators, if it can be shown to the community.
Activity: 224
Merit: 22

PRE-TOKEN SALE ENDS IN:
Activity: 252
Merit: 11
what marketcap you think VRT deserves when having 170 vr shops around the world?
Activity: 434

they have time to change something even now look interesting. That VR! doesn't matter how the room looks) all inside VR)

Yes, the design of the room itself - it's all so secondary))
I don't agree cause most of the people judge on surface no matter how the product is successful and innovative, just a simple example: Apple and the others, because its already very well known that apple is worse other than less known phones in many technical aspects, nevertheless its very beautiful and very well brand-established.

how many years brand apple? their first phones were terrible. With a lot of problems

Activity: 476

they have time to change something even now look interesting. That VR! doesn't matter how the room looks) all inside VR)

I don't agree cause most of the people judge on surface no matter how the product is successful and innovative, just a simple example: Apple and the others, because its already very well known that apple is worse other than less known phones in many technical aspects, nevertheless its very beautiful and very well brand-established.
Activity: 658
Merit: 251

Do you think it's possible to provide virtual reality via glasses for audience? Even if so how audience should feel effect from it? Grin

They could show in the other window what the player sees. it would be more interesting to observe
Yes, it's not important the window or not, so if the audience, wearing the hmd empathized with the players - that would be cool. And look for the most room for VR games are not so important.

Activity: 201
I noticed that in your team the project manager is Neal Bryant, so can you tell us more about it, which projects he participated previously?

Pages:
Jump to: