Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔵☄️🔵 [ANN][ICO]VRT.WORLD - VR WORLD IN ONE TECHNOLOGY 🔵☄️🔵 - page 83. (Read 18200 times)

Activity: 87
Merit: 10
Did your team have previous experience in blockchain projects?

Hi? Ahm, can I ask what is vrt world? And vr world? If you don't mind😅
Activity: 168
Merit: 101
Did your team have previous experience in blockchain projects?
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
Dos días antes de pasado mañana
Which major cities do you have priority over? in the plans for the future?
Well, we have a huge plans. As I said before we already launched 30 franchises around the world. Step by step we will be in Asia, Europe and NA! Keep updated for the latest news of our project via social media and mostly telegram https://t.me/vrtico!
Activity: 532
Which major cities do you have priority over? in the plans for the future?
if ico ends in March, then when do we expect the release of the token to the exchange? is it possible immediately after the end of Ico?
Hi!
Now we communicate with several exchanges, so when we will have a final decision we will let everyone know.
Hi darling, do you already have some big exchange names for collabation? I mean at least those exchange to which you've already filled a form? Thanks
By the rules we can't disclose it  right now
Activity: 476
Merit: 103
if ico ends in March, then when do we expect the release of the token to the exchange? is it possible immediately after the end of Ico?
Hi!
Now we communicate with several exchanges, so when we will have a final decision we will let everyone know.
Hi darling, do you already have some big exchange names for collabation? I mean at least those exchanges to which you've already filled a form? Thanks
Hi!
How do you assess the growth of the VR/AR market in the next few years? What percentage of this market do you plan to occupy?)
According to analysts of goldman sachs, by 2025 the market volume should reach 80 billion dollars, and this forecast is one of the most modest.
Activity: 36
Merit: 0
Hello! You have an interesting project, always wanted to buy a VR helmet and play EVE: Valkyrie from CCP Games. The opening of the second park will be in Russia?
Activity: 378
Merit: 26
Activity: 420
Well, games, education and other VR staff looks attractive and fresh. I agree . But let`s talk math. I mean how much ETH or VR tokens I will get in 2019 if I contribute for VRT.World today 12,5 ETH?
Now the big volatility of courses cryptocurrency, hardly anyone will be able to say what course ETH will be in a month.

Actualy this is wrost answer for any investor..."who knows maybe you get something maybe you get zero"... Tell me how much I will earn in  2019 if courses not change. 2 years flat in crypto
Activity: 210
I've seen some vr projects already, but why did you choose to take this path instead of trying to take on the augmented reality ecosystem?
Using their SDK kit, you can create an application for both realities: augmented reality and a complete virtual reality. If I'm wrong, correct me.
Activity: 126
I've seen some vr projects already, but why did you choose to take this path instead of trying to take on the augmented reality ecosystem?
How do you assess the growth of the VR/AR market in the next few years? What percentage of this market do you plan to occupy?)
What games out of all released and being released do you think will be the most demanded and successful, by the way is it possible to implement soccer into virtual reality? That would be amazing to my mind  Smiley
Actually soon couple of soccers from national team are coming and we will make it happen!
Activity: 476
What games out of all released and being released do you think will be the most demanded and successful, by the way is it possible to implement soccer into virtual reality? That would be amazing to my mind  Smiley
How many places is your Park VR? I mean how many people can simultaneously immerse yourself in virtual reality in one game

hey! 4 ppl can play together in the same game )
cool ! I can not wait for the moment when I can experience this all with my friends. By the way, what else can you offer except for games as entertainment?
come over! what do you mean "what else"? we can offer you a best VR experience and a good coffee as a little bonus  Grin
lol thanks, but not exactly what I meant. By the way, I would like to ask, as I understand it at the same time 4 players can play in 1 room. How many rooms in your VR Park?
I think at the moment they have one room for 4 players. Perhaps in the future the number of rooms will increase
Activity: 434
How many places is your Park VR? I mean how many people can simultaneously immerse yourself in virtual reality in one game

cool ! I can not wait for the moment when I can experience this all with my friends. By the way, what else can you offer except for games as entertainment?
come over! what do you mean "what else"? we can offer you a best VR experience and a good coffee as a little bonus  Grin
lol thanks, but not exactly what I meant. By the way, I would like to ask, as I understand it at the same time 4 players can play in 1 room. How many rooms in your VR Park?
I heard that the negotiations are underway, but I do not think that someone will now talk about exchanges

It is great! Do you already have a price list?
Yes, one team game is 4000 rub or about 70$
hmhmhm 70$ is a lot, how much of the length is the game? If 20-30 minutes, else fine, and if it ends in 10 minutes the price tag it is overpriced.
our games is always 30 minutes
if I will to pay tokens, will I get a 20% discount? when the tokens will be listed on the exchange

Pages:
Jump to: