Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔵☄️🔵 [ANN][ICO]VRT.WORLD - VR WORLD IN ONE TECHNOLOGY 🔵☄️🔵 - page 91. (Read 18200 times)

Activity: 658
Merit: 251
Just look at this. China is building a virtual reality theme park that looks like it's straight out of the future. 

The market is supposed to grow tenfold by 2020, hitting $8.4 billion by the end of the decade, according to Reuters.

It's amazing.

Seems impressive, but this park need good content! No point to build this huge robot with 1-3 VR games or attractions! There must be thousands VR games ...Thousands games for hundreds VR parks
mate, in fact, the VR-Park is one or two or three large rooms in which there are no furniture and installed cameras and transceivers for reading the sensors worn per person. This allows you to transfer the movements of the player to VR with sufficient accuracy. The game itself is unfolding based on the position of the person in the space of the room, i.e. if you approach the wall at a certain distance - the game will rebuild the situation so that you will be forced to turn the other side. At least I'm imagining it this way.
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
Just look at this. China is building a virtual reality theme park that looks like it's straight out of the future.  

The market is supposed to grow tenfold by 2020, hitting $8.4 billion by the end of the decade, according to Reuters.

It's amazing.

I agree. The outlook is impressive. But I still do not understand how to properly combine the blockchain and VR. People is still very far from the blockchain.
Discount on obtaining the franchise and the payment of tickets to visit parks VR. This applies only to commercial activities. I think that it is possible to diversify the possibilities of the blockchain and VR.
Activity: 476
Merit: 103

It's amazing.

Very interesting and I think new sphere for blockchain technology, I think such projects as VRT will have success for sure as being one of the first pioneers in this area. By the way devs, do you have any medium articles? Thank you.
Activity: 420

It's amazing.

Seems impressive, but this park need good content! No point to build this huge robot with 1-3 VR games or attractions! There must be thousands VR games ...Thousands games for hundreds VR parks
Activity: 532
Merit: 103

It's amazing.

I agree. The outlook is impressive. But I still do not understand how to properly combine the blockchain and VR. People is still very far from the blockchain.
Activity: 616
Merit: 300

It's amazing.
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
Hello. It is your game?
"Debug Realtime FullBody IK Multiplayer"
https://youtu.be/Smdp1jfM2YM

The man wanted to shoot himself, but did not work))

haha) it was funny) I would be play that game)
Activity: 532
Hello. It is your game?

The man wanted to shoot himself, but did not work))
Activity: 266
Hello. It is your game?
Activity: 434
Buying a franchise is available to anyone in the region? there will be no restrictions on the number of population ?
Dear friends, our website has been attacked for three days already and we are working on eliminating the problems. All your tokens are safe and will be paid on time! If you have any questions feel free to ask in Telegram https://t.me/vrtico.
hello javmarfer! I wish the team successfully repel the attack of hackers. These DDOS guys are already a lot of people got in the way. What do they require? money? authorities? by the way be careful - maybe DDOS is a distracting maneuver and the goal is your work in the VR area.
We can't say for sure why they do it but we think that all of those parts are interesting for them. We are making an article right now with statistics about DDOS and why we think it s happening now.
I'll wait for the article, I love these things. it's like reading detective stories, but in a modern way. Smiley
Activity: 196
Dos días antes de pasado mañana
I think there will be a lot of activity in the Russian topic. After all, the project is from Russia. Office in Moscow
We will see! Hope its gonna be effective Smiley
Dear friends, our website has been attacked for three days already and we are working on eliminating the problems. All your tokens are safe and will be paid on time! If you have any questions feel free to ask in Telegram https://t.me/vrtico.
hello javmarfer! I wish the team successfully repel the attack of hackers. These DDOS guys are already a lot of people got in the way. What do they require? money? authorities? by the way be careful - maybe DDOS is a distracting maneuver and the goal is your work in the VR area.
We can't say for sure why they do it but we think that all of those parts are interesting for them. We are making an article right now with statistics about DDOS and why we think it s happening now.
Hello everyone.
Maybe there was new hot news?
Hi! The hottest new is that our first park is opening this Friday!
So what about the online stream from the opening ceremony? Periscope? Instagram? I unfortunately can not be at the opening of the park, I want to at least look online.
Yes, we probably have a short online stream, we will keep you updated!

it will be cool) Not everyone can come. I would have enjoyed watching the stream
Join us on telegram to have the latest news Smiley

Thank you for invite. I will soon join the telegram chat
For me, your project was the first ICO project based on VR technology and the blockchain. I invested tangible, for my budget the amount of funds in the project, being confident in his success. Before taking such a decision, I spent a week studying the white paper, site, team and advisors, competitors, asking questions, sometimes perhaps uncomfortable. Before taking the decision to participate in your ICO, I read a lot of material in the web and agree with the analysts that VR is one of the most promising technologies of the future. It will take a couple of years and the development of technologies will allow to miniaturise all the elements necessary for a complete immersion in virtual reality, their cost will decrease and the technology of virtual / augmented reality will be available to all. Possible neural interfaces in the near future will replace the existing ways of interaction with virtual reality. And these technologies are now at the stage of entering the market. In the near future virtual reality will be a huge multi-billion dollar market allowing to immerse yourself in virtual reality at home, and will be the impuls of development for various types of business: medicine, education, space exploration and other spheres, which we don't even know now. And those companies who begin to popularize virtual reality will become the leaders of this emerging market. I sincerely wish success to the project team and everyone who, like me, believe in the development of virtual reality. I do not exclude that after 3-4-5 years Google or Facebook will acquire the technology and achievements of vrt.world for tens of billions of dollars.

By the way, there were quest rooms boom in Russia few years ago. You still can see ads on cars "wanna in quest?". So soon it probably will be looks like "wanna in VR?" !!! This is a new level of reality )
Very creative idea, lol
I smell a rat), what's wrong with this idea? People love new kinds of entertainment, and VR for most people is an undiscovered area. It will be like cinematography in few years. I believe that VR is new era of show-business
you are a great enthusiast my friend

I guess that only great enthusiasts make things that change the world, or, at least part of world! They make it by creating projects like this one or participating in it, my friend! I`m pretty sure that we need just few years before VR change our life.
It was such enthusiastic loners who always made progress. Starting with Copernicus and Newton in the past, ending with Jobs and Mask in our time. And between them hundreds of scientists, popularizers of science and other participial people, ahead of their time.
Activity: 420
For me, your project was the first ICO project based on VR technology and the blockchain. I invested tangible, for my budget the amount of funds in the project, being confident in his success. Before taking such a decision, I spent a week studying the white paper, site, team and advisors, competitors, asking questions, sometimes perhaps uncomfortable. Before taking the decision to participate in your ICO, I read a lot of material in the web and agree with the analysts that VR is one of the most promising technologies of the future. It will take a couple of years and the development of technologies will allow to miniaturise all the elements necessary for a complete immersion in virtual reality, their cost will decrease and the technology of virtual / augmented reality will be available to all. Possible neural interfaces in the near future will replace the existing ways of interaction with virtual reality. And these technologies are now at the stage of entering the market. In the near future virtual reality will be a huge multi-billion dollar market allowing to immerse yourself in virtual reality at home, and will be the impuls of development for various types of business: medicine, education, space exploration and other spheres, which we don't even know now. And those companies who begin to popularize virtual reality will become the leaders of this emerging market. I sincerely wish success to the project team and everyone who, like me, believe in the development of virtual reality. I do not exclude that after 3-4-5 years Google or Facebook will acquire the technology and achievements of vrt.world for tens of billions of dollars.

By the way, there were quest rooms boom in Russia few years ago. You still can see ads on cars "wanna in quest?". So soon it probably will be looks like "wanna in VR?" !!! This is a new level of reality )
Very creative idea, lol
I smell a rat), what's wrong with this idea? People love new kinds of entertainment, and VR for most people is an undiscovered area. It will be like cinematography in few years. I believe that VR is new era of show-business
you are a great enthusiast my friend

I guess that only great enthusiasts make things that change the world, or, at least part of world! They make it by creating projects like this one or participating in it, my friend! I`m pretty sure that we need just few years before VR change our life.
Hello everyone.
So what about the online stream from the opening ceremony? Periscope? Instagram? I unfortunately can not be at the opening of the park, I want to at least look online.

it will be cool) Not everyone can come. I would have enjoyed watching the stream
Join us on telegram to have the latest news Smiley
Hello everyone.

yeah thats just from spective team lol. Just joking but I really wonder what those DDOS guys may want to get from project on this stage, whats their goal? Btw whats estimated period to fix website?
It's gonna be fixed today around 6 pm Moscow time.
Thank you! I hope that the measures taken will be sufficient to prevent such events in the future.
yeah thats just from spective team lol. Just joking but I really wonder what those DDOS guys may want to get from project on this stage, whats their goal? Btw whats estimated period to fix website?
It's gonna be fixed today around 6 pm Moscow time.
Pages:
Jump to: