Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔵☄️🔵 [ANN][ICO]VRT.WORLD - VR WORLD IN ONE TECHNOLOGY 🔵☄️🔵 - page 93. (Read 18200 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 100
Dos días antes de pasado mañana
For me, your project was the first ICO project based on VR technology and the blockchain. I invested tangible, for my budget the amount of funds in the project, being confident in his success. Before taking such a decision, I spent a week studying the white paper, site, team and advisors, competitors, asking questions, sometimes perhaps uncomfortable. Before taking the decision to participate in your ICO, I read a lot of material in the web and agree with the analysts that VR is one of the most promising technologies of the future. It will take a couple of years and the development of technologies will allow to miniaturise all the elements necessary for a complete immersion in virtual reality, their cost will decrease and the technology of virtual / augmented reality will be available to all. Possible neural interfaces in the near future will replace the existing ways of interaction with virtual reality. And these technologies are now at the stage of entering the market. In the near future virtual reality will be a huge multi-billion dollar market allowing to immerse yourself in virtual reality at home, and will be the impuls of development for various types of business: medicine, education, space exploration and other spheres, which we don't even know now. And those companies who begin to popularize virtual reality will become the leaders of this emerging market. I sincerely wish success to the project team and everyone who, like me, believe in the development of virtual reality. I do not exclude that after 3-4-5 years Google or Facebook will acquire the technology and achievements of vrt.world for tens of billions of dollars.

By the way, there were quest rooms boom in Russia few years ago. You still can see ads on cars "wanna in quest?". So soon it probably will be looks like "wanna in VR?" !!! This is a new level of reality )
Very creative idea, lol
I smell a rat), what's wrong with this idea? People love new kinds of entertainment, and VR for most people is an undiscovered area. It will be like cinematography in few years. I believe that VR is new era of show-business
We think so too Smiley
Activity: 462
Merit: 10
I think there will be a lot of activity in the Russian topic. After all, the project is from Russia. Office in Moscow
Activity: 532
My English is not very good. You have a Russian version ANN thread and Whatepaper?

Russian ANN thread https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/annicovrtworld-vr-2549029 Welcome!

It is excellent news. Thanks to topicstarter )
Activity: 420
For me, your project was the first ICO project based on VR technology and the blockchain. I invested tangible, for my budget the amount of funds in the project, being confident in his success. Before taking such a decision, I spent a week studying the white paper, site, team and advisors, competitors, asking questions, sometimes perhaps uncomfortable. Before taking the decision to participate in your ICO, I read a lot of material in the web and agree with the analysts that VR is one of the most promising technologies of the future. It will take a couple of years and the development of technologies will allow to miniaturise all the elements necessary for a complete immersion in virtual reality, their cost will decrease and the technology of virtual / augmented reality will be available to all. Possible neural interfaces in the near future will replace the existing ways of interaction with virtual reality. And these technologies are now at the stage of entering the market. In the near future virtual reality will be a huge multi-billion dollar market allowing to immerse yourself in virtual reality at home, and will be the impuls of development for various types of business: medicine, education, space exploration and other spheres, which we don't even know now. And those companies who begin to popularize virtual reality will become the leaders of this emerging market. I sincerely wish success to the project team and everyone who, like me, believe in the development of virtual reality. I do not exclude that after 3-4-5 years Google or Facebook will acquire the technology and achievements of vrt.world for tens of billions of dollars.

By the way, there were quest rooms boom in Russia few years ago. You still can see ads on cars "wanna in quest?". So soon it probably will be looks like "wanna in VR?" !!! This is a new level of reality )
Very creative idea, lol
I smell a rat), what's wrong with this idea? People love new kinds of entertainment, and VR for most people is an undiscovered area. It will be like cinematography in few years. I believe that VR is new era of show-business
What's the address of your Moscow office if you have one?
Yes, sure ! We are placed at Armyanskiy lane 7/2!

I still have not received an answer(
What is the address of the presentation of your first park?
hi! Sorry! The address is Kasatkina street 1, Moscow
Guys please check your website I have troubles with connections to it, by the way I have visited it several times already and its quite informative and convenient. As I have troubles (maybe its on my side) whats your near plans for q1 2018? Thanks.
Hello! There was some problems last night but we already fixed it!
Activity: 210
Guys please check your website I have troubles with connections to it, by the way I have visited it several times already and its quite informative and convenient. As I have troubles (maybe its on my side) whats your near plans for q1 2018? Thanks.
Hm, I don't have trouble with connections now, maby they already fixed. And never had any problems with their site
N@t
Activity: 336
My English is not very good. You have a Russian version ANN thread and Whatepaper?

Russian ANN thread https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/annicovrtworld-vr-2549029 Welcome!
Activity: 476
Merit: 103
This is a good answer about the need for a blockchain thank you. Indeed, it ensures the transparency of all monetary movements.
Why did you need to use a BlockChain? Maybe you need a conventional venture capital investment?
Hi! If you the part of blockchain in out project: We use blockchain to distribute the profit between the project participants (developers and customers), to respect the copyright of the developers, for the correct and fair operation of our franchise, for voting on the platform and much more (more details are written on the site in the Blockchain section). If you mean why we do token sale and not a conventional venture capital investment: Because we want that the community, which is one of the most important components of the project was the organizers and its immediate creators. That's why we use Blockchain, which involves the work of an internal token with which you can work on the platform and go to the parks. To buy content and much more . We want VRT to remain an independent high-tech project without pressure from investors who are not directly interested in the development of VR!
In your team the project manager is Neal Bryant, can you tell us more about it, what projects he participated previously?

Hi, he participated in the development of many applications and projects, one of the most famous is  Badoo.
Activity: 378
Merit: 26

Very creative idea, lol
Activity: 420

Do you have a minimum and maximum transaction amount? if yes what is the value?

Hi, LaitmanXY!
We take BTC, ETH , LTC,  BCASH, DASH.
Maximum is 500 000$
But if you want to give more we can discuss it in PM.

You said: "We take BCH" but i can't find how it do

This is not a very popular currency for ICO, perhaps this is an inaccuracy

Or maybe not. At the time it was considered as a replacement for bitcoin.
Activity: 1204
Merit: 288
Do you have a minimum and maximum transaction amount? if yes what is the value?

Hi, LaitmanXY!
We take BTC, ETH , LTC,  BCASH, DASH.
Maximum is 500 000$
But if you want to give more we can discuss it in PM.

You said: "We take BCH" but i can't find how it do

This is not a very popular currency for ICO, perhaps this is an inaccuracy
Activity: 658
Merit: 251
Why did you need to use a BlockChain? Maybe you need a conventional venture capital investment?
if I correctly understood the concept of using blockchain in this project, then they plan to register the copyright of third-party content developers, which will allow them to receive a percentage of the sales / use of content and give tokenholders the opportunity to vote for making decisions on project development
Activity: 476
Merit: 103
What's the procedure for whitelist?
two days left for:
"The 40% bonus for whitelist members is available till the 12th December"
Pages:
Jump to: