Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔵☄️🔵 [ANN][ICO]VRT.WORLD - VR WORLD IN ONE TECHNOLOGY 🔵☄️🔵 - page 96. (Read 18200 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 10
So for the 1 presale day 51k$ was raised? Quite nice fees.

No, i think you take it wrong. Because on their website other information - they reached $207806
Activity: 476
Merit: 103
So for the 1 presale day 51k$ was raised? Quite nice fees.
Merit: 100
Dos días antes de pasado mañana
as i know you are actively search partners and administrators in China, North America, Japan and etc. Do planning to open ANN in others thread?
yes, we are looking for good translators throw our Bounty program. We will have a final decision soon and we will have other threads.
Greetings to the developers! in your white paper it is said about holding hackathons. If I understand correctly, they will be based on your SDK. Tell me where the first hackathons are planned and where can I find the SDK documentation? I'm very interested in VR development.
Hi, SDK will be ready in 2019! After the successful launch of the project, we need at least 3 months to organize the first hackathon.
as i know you are actively search partners and administrators in China, North America, Japan and etc. Do planning to open ANN in others thread?
Activity: 476
One more question devs. Under what legislation are consumers rights protected? And where is your head office registered and under what law you operate? Where can I find more info on this matter? Thank you!
Our head office registrated in Singapore (VR TECHNOLOGIES (VRT) PTE LTD ). So consumers rights are protected by Singapore law. More information you can find in our Whitepaper and website  Smiley
Nice, thanks for reply.
Activity: 490
Merit: 101
FRX: Ferocious Alpha
Greetings to the developers! in your white paper it is said about holding hackathons. If I understand correctly, they will be based on your SDK. Tell me where the first hackathons are planned and where can I find the SDK documentation? I'm very interested in VR development.
It is a great project and has good demand also.There are plenty of project, its just a rumour which is making disruption in a thought. it is a good way of investing money for future years which is providing good amount of profit out of it.
Hi! thanks for your feedback ! We appreciate it ! If you have any questions- feel free to ask!
Activity: 2
Merit: 0
It is a great project and has good demand also.There are plenty of project, its just a rumour which is making disruption in a thought. it is a good way of investing money for future years which is providing good amount of profit out of it.
I'm a professional 3D designer. I have any chance to create smth and I can sell this within the VRT.world platform?
Hey, Of course ! You can create models of objects, avatars, which you can sell to users within the platform  Wink

When the platform is ready? Profit from the sale of my work I will receive in VRT tokens?
Yes it's alright !
Activity: 532
I'm a professional 3D designer. I have any chance to create smth and I can sell this within the VRT.world platform?
Hey, Of course ! You can create models of objects, avatars, which you can sell to users within the platform  Wink

When the platform is ready? Profit from the sale of my work I will receive in VRT tokens?
Activity: 210
what games do customers usually prefer? I mean with the greatest immersion
I would love to have played in some sort of quest in VR. Imagine MIST VR, puzzles, interaction of players in order to open the door or to lock the cage. The more that the quest room has gained popularity in the world. And VR is not necessary on a new furnish space in quest room, enough to download the content of the new quest and go!
Quest room in virtual reality? I think the brain can break.

Why not) it will be funny but I think that it already exists)
I would love to have played in some sort of quest in VR. Imagine MIST VR, puzzles, interaction of players in order to open the door or to lock the cage. The more that the quest room has gained popularity in the world. And VR is not necessary on a new furnish space in quest room, enough to download the content of the new quest and go!

Quest room in virtual reality? I think the brain can break.
Activity: 378
Merit: 26
great idea, it can be translated into reality! future for VR
Activity: 658
Merit: 251
Activity: 434
Do have any Info about crowdsale progress?
yes, for the moment $184534 RICHED. Take a part of sales!
I was sure that presale would go successfully! 20% of the hardcap for the first day of sales is an excellent indicator! Congratulations!
Yes, I also participated in the presales and after registering I saw this figure, an impressive result for first day sales!
One more question devs. Under what legislation are consumers rights protected? And where is your head office registered and under what law you operate? Where can I find more info on this matter? Thank you!
Our head office registrated in Singapore (VR TECHNOLOGIES (VRT) PTE LTD ). So consumers rights are protected by Singapore law. More information you can find in our Whitepaper and website  Smiley

Dear friends, we just started presale of our project www.VRT.WORLD . We have been moving toward this point for the last three months, but it feels like a lifetime. The team works 24/7 and puts in 110%, but we know that all our efforts are not wasted, and the number of participants in the white list only gives us more confidence. This is only the beginning toward the unification of the world VR community under the flag of VRT.WORLD. We want to say thank you to everyone. We have all done the right things together and the hashtag #successisunavoidable became our motto!

For investors we prepared small FAQ how to invest:

1) Go to https://presale.vrt.world
2) Press "Register"
3) Fill your e-mail and password (minimum characters - 6)
4) Confirm your password
5) Press "Create new account"
6) Well done! You are in!
7) Chose your currency (BTC / ETH / LTC / DASH)
Cool Buy VRT Token

Keep in touch!

Hello. thanks for FAQ but is registration to the white list closed? now can i get a 30% bonus)?

Welcome! you can pm and I will send you a private link  Wink

Thank you) I'm sure we can reach an agreement. I'll write to you soon)
Pages:
Jump to: