Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔵☄️🔵 [ANN][ICO]VRT.WORLD - VR WORLD IN ONE TECHNOLOGY 🔵☄️🔵 - page 94. (Read 18200 times)

Activity: 266
Merit: 100
Do you have a minimum and maximum transaction amount? if yes what is the value?

Hi, LaitmanXY!
We take BTC, ETH , LTC,  BCASH, DASH.
Maximum is 500 000$
But if you want to give more we can discuss it in PM.

You said: "We take BCH" but i can't find how it do

Activity: 434
How will be paid for tokens to get 20 % discount when visiting the VR parks? you will have own terminals?
Activity: 532
Merit: 103
Why did you need to use a BlockChain? Maybe you need a conventional venture capital investment?
Activity: 462
Merit: 10
Can anyone explain how to protect content with the help of a blockchain? Please describe this method.

I know that there are projects that put content in the blockchain and the content gets a timestamp. Anything later = plagiarism.

I do not quite understand what the content certification has to the VR project? How are they related?
Activity: 532
Can anyone explain how to protect content with the help of a blockchain? Please describe this method.

I know that there are projects that put content in the blockchain and the content gets a timestamp. Anything later = plagiarism.
Activity: 63
Merit: 0
Activity: 420
Do you plan provide your own wallet inside the VRT project? Will it be possible to buy your tokens not only on exchanges after all ICO rounds? For example what if I am not early investor or contributor, but I want to use your product, where can I buy tokens? There will be market incide platform...?
Activity: 378
Merit: 26
In your team the project manager is Neal Bryant, can you tell us more about it, what projects he participated previously?
Activity: 266
What's the address of your Moscow office if you have one?
Yes, sure ! We are placed at Armyanskiy lane 7/2!

I still have not received an answer(
What is the address of the presentation of your first park?
Activity: 196
Dos días antes de pasado mañana
For me, your project was the first ICO project based on VR technology and the blockchain. I invested tangible, for my budget the amount of funds in the project, being confident in his success. Before taking such a decision, I spent a week studying the white paper, site, team and advisors, competitors, asking questions, sometimes perhaps uncomfortable. Before taking the decision to participate in your ICO, I read a lot of material in the web and agree with the analysts that VR is one of the most promising technologies of the future. It will take a couple of years and the development of technologies will allow to miniaturise all the elements necessary for a complete immersion in virtual reality, their cost will decrease and the technology of virtual / augmented reality will be available to all. Possible neural interfaces in the near future will replace the existing ways of interaction with virtual reality. And these technologies are now at the stage of entering the market. In the near future virtual reality will be a huge multi-billion dollar market allowing to immerse yourself in virtual reality at home, and will be the impuls of development for various types of business: medicine, education, space exploration and other spheres, which we don't even know now. And those companies who begin to popularize virtual reality will become the leaders of this emerging market. I sincerely wish success to the project team and everyone who, like me, believe in the development of virtual reality. I do not exclude that after 3-4-5 years Google or Facebook will acquire the technology and achievements of vrt.world for tens of billions of dollars.
Hi. Thanks for this great words! We appreciate it a lot and we will grow even more !
What’s the hard cap of the tokensale? What wallets do you recommend to use?
hi! hardcap for Token Sale is $ 16m. We recommend Mew wallet.
Activity: 353

after this ICO succeeds, what do you think the achievement will do afterwards? and what is the next plan for your project? I just want to know more about the company you are developing for now.
and I hope also for the success of your project. there is no doubt for this but I just want more interaction in learning about your project
Activity: 658
Merit: 251
For me, your project was the first ICO project based on VR technology and the blockchain. I invested tangible, for my budget the amount of funds in the project, being confident in his success. Before taking such a decision, I spent a week studying the white paper, site, team and advisors, competitors, asking questions, sometimes perhaps uncomfortable. Before taking the decision to participate in your ICO, I read a lot of material in the web and agree with the analysts that VR is one of the most promising technologies of the future. It will take a couple of years and the development of technologies will allow to miniaturise all the elements necessary for a complete immersion in virtual reality, their cost will decrease and the technology of virtual / augmented reality will be available to all. Possible neural interfaces in the near future will replace the existing ways of interaction with virtual reality. And these technologies are now at the stage of entering the market. In the near future virtual reality will be a huge multi-billion dollar market allowing to immerse yourself in virtual reality at home, and will be the impuls of development for various types of business: medicine, education, space exploration and other spheres, which we don't even know now. And those companies who begin to popularize virtual reality will become the leaders of this emerging market. I sincerely wish success to the project team and everyone who, like me, believe in the development of virtual reality. I do not exclude that after 3-4-5 years Google or Facebook will acquire the technology and achievements of vrt.world for tens of billions of dollars.
Activity: 378
Merit: 26
Today, I read different topics about VR in btt, found no one worthy project which could compete with you.
Activity: 350
What’s the hard cap of the tokensale? What wallets do you recommend to use?
Activity: 658
Merit: 251
dear javmarfer, I will be able to use your games at home? my friend has the Oculus Rift CV1HMD and touch controller from the same manufacturer.
Hi! In the future we will adapt our games for usage at home. Also on the platform developers will create games not only for full body tracking technology but also for home usage.
thanks for the reply, but I have not found in your white paper timing milestones for adaptation for home games, when approximately we can count on that?
as I understan if I want to play VR tetris I have to create smart contract. am I right?

By the way there is my favorite video about VR =)  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OyVAp0tOk5A
No, you don't have to. A smart contract is needed if you made VR tetris and sell it through us. And then our module will do it itself!
Activity: 161
ProximaX
as I understan if I want to play VR tetris I have to create smart contract. am I right?

By the way there is my favorite video about VR =)  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OyVAp0tOk5A
Activity: 434
guys, I suggest pre-to collectively gather those who are planning to go to the opening!
Yes, sure ! We are placed at Armyanskiy lane 7/2!
Pages:
Jump to: