Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO]Wall Street Coin-DECENTRALIZED STOCK EXCHANGE MARKET ON BLOCKCHAIN - page 10. (Read 1552 times)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0
HAVE A DOUBT THAT WILL THE DECENTRALISED EXCHANGE BUILD ON THE BLOCKCHAIN TECHNOLOGY WILL HAVE A COIN OR A PHYSICAL COMPANY STOCKS IN IT.  IF STOCKS LIKE FACEBOOK, MICROSOFT, GOOGLE ETC.. WILL HAVE THEN COIN WILL ROCK.
Activity: 172
I think it's nice that we have a platform from which to build upon, I'm looking forward to working on this project for many years to come!
THE AIM TO CREATE A STOCK MARKET. IS BETTER AND COOL. DESPITE OF THE TRADITIONAL STOCK MARKET. IT WILL HAVE A CLEAR TRANSPARENCY WHO HAS PURCHASED WHAT COIN OR SHARES AND WHAT QUANTITY IS BEING PURCHASED BY THEM. IT WILL HELP IN THE BUILDING THE TRUST BETWEEN USERS.
Activity: 272
Merit: 102
Millionaire
WSC platform will organize and systemize the stock market, bringing stability and identity verification, transparency, security and trust to a traditionally insecure stock market. Lets all support #WallStreetCoin to achieve this mission

kindly clear me the source you got that information . people may want to know authentic info
Activity: 336
WSC platform will organize and systemize the stock market, bringing stability and identity verification, transparency, security and trust to a traditionally insecure stock market. Lets all support #WallStreetCoin to achieve this mission
Activity: 285
Merit: 11
quarkchain.io
when listing exchange?
Don't let exchange listing be your priority now, rather focus on the success  of the project. When a project is successful  exchanges will be the one begging  to list it and not the other way round.

totally agree. let focus on the tech and keep active on bitcointalk. Thats' enough for a good future. Of course, your project must be kept going ang gain some potential goals
Thank you for sharing same view with me.
Activity: 112
I can see a potential for wsc just like the other crypto currency on the market with only 84m on total this has a chance to succeed
#WallStreetCoin Smart Contract is unbias,self- independent, as  it does not depend on the presence of a middleman whatsoever.
Activity: 182
The fact that wall street coin gives investors the opportunity of investing in different companies around the world via the use of blockchain technologies will indeed make it a blockbuster ico.
Interesting project I must say
wall street coin is actually a ethereum based token. which solves mostly all the problems stock market is facing. I really like the aim of solving problem related to stock market that's why i am gonna invest in it.The guys who is in dilemma whather to invest or not to them it is a good opportunity to invest at early stage and get a high bonus.
Millionaire
when listing exchange?
Don't let exchange listing be your priority now, rather focus on the success  of the project. When a project is successful  exchanges will be the one begging  to list it and not the other way round.

totally agree. let focus on the tech and keep active on bitcointalk. Thats' enough for a good future. Of course, your project must be kept going ang gain some potential goals
Activity: 136
This is an ICO raising money to build the first ever Decentralized Blockchain based Stock Exchange
Activity: 714
Merit: 250
Still learning about this Wall Street Coin.
How much profit that will be gain for any investor in a period of times?
Need to know about it to decide whether I need to invest or not Cheesy
The Fact that Wall Street Coin Platform seeks to procure solutions to the several challenges facing the stock market is one of the many reasons I'm interested in this project
Is the 35% discount on purchase of WSC only for this week?
quarkchain.io
when listing exchange?
Don't let exchange listing be your priority now, rather focus on the success  of the project. When a project is successful  exchanges will be the one begging  to list it and not the other way round.
Activity: 138
copper member
Activity: 547
Am glad to join the this amazing project. 5%referral bonus really really great. Nice development.
quarkchain.io
Well done dev. This is the only project on the Blockchain that I have seen that is aiming at bring decentralisation to the stock exchange market
Millionaire
Wall Street Coin ICO high rated by ICOmarks Wink - https://icomarks.com/ico/wall-street-coin

glad to know. Maybe this project will go big after the blood market gone.
Pages:
Jump to: