Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO]Wall Street Coin-DECENTRALIZED STOCK EXCHANGE MARKET ON BLOCKCHAIN - page 9. (Read 1552 times)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0
This is very useful coin. isn't it. i think its is useful coin and the platform they are going to build after the token sale is over that resolves the problem of stock market.
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
what will your experts do without the help of your future platform, do you have a very useful coin?
Activity: 434
Have you secured your WSC tokens today? what are you waiting for? Click on the #wallstreetcoin website and find out how you can secure your tokens
Good morning great #wallstreetcoin community members, let's come alive and support the WSC project
Activity: 272
Merit: 102
Millionaire
#WallStreetCoin is rated 4.4/5.0 by ICO Bench. This is a good review and high rating for WSC. I'm sure within a very short time people will see the potentials of WSC and join the revolution.

glad to know. However im still waiting for some true techs, not just words and words
Activity: 168
Merit: 10
Very interesting idea and I hope the project will take place, sounds quite promising. Peer-to-Peer network without having to pay a fee to middlemen, thus, allowing them to avoid deceitful stock selling campaigns and invest directly by themselves on startups or businesses of their interest.
Good luck
Activity: 336
#WallStreetCoin is rated 4.4/5.0 by ICO Bench. This is a good review and high rating for WSC. I'm sure within a very short time people will see the potentials of WSC and join the revolution.
 The #wallstreetcoin platform eliminates the numerous intermediaries by using the smart contract as an alternative to process transaction better and faster
Guys #WallStreetCoin pre sale  at  $0.5 with 35% discount is a deal breaker. No one should miss it.
Activity: 266
A very promising project, and I hope this project will bring us good benefits in the future
#wallstreetcoin tend to resolve of the issue high transaction fees in the market  paid out as commission to stockbrokers by investors
Activity: 113
This is an amazing project. I can't wait for their stock market platform. Name as Wall street coin is really recognizable, so I believe that market will be huge.
WSC will rock in the future as it has a name most famous for the stocks & finance wall street. i my self have invested in it. i found it a promising ico and looking forward & excited to see their stock market platform.
One of the great model of #wallstreetcoin (WSC) is to Develop an immutable ledger for every transaction
Activity: 346
Merit: 100
This is a  large project and it has prospects for all participants. I'll oversee the project.
yes,you are right. I agree with you. This project is a large project and many devotees. I think, this will be  huge success. Cool
Activity: 112
Another great project thanks to wsc another great opportunity to invest in ico
WSC platform will organize and systemize the stock market, bringing stability and identity verification, transparency, security and trust to a traditionally insecure stock market. Lets all support #WallStreetCoin to achieve this mission

kindly clear me the source you got that information . people may want to know authentic info

The source of my information is from the "BUSINESS MODEL" of  #WallStreetCoinWhitepaper
IT IS BUILD ON THE ETHEREUM BLOCKCHAIN AND ITS A PUBLIC LEDGER SO ANYONE CAN SEE THE TRANSACTION HAPPENED AND ONCE THE TRANSACTION IS ENTERED IT CANT BE ALTER OR CHANGE SO IT BRINGS TRANSPARENCY LIKE THIS WAY.
How does wall street coin tend to bring,  transparency of every stock investments and their complete security with the use of ethereum blockchain network?
I THINK THAT THE COIN WILL INCREASE IN THE PRICE AS WHEN PLATFORM WILL BE BUILD ON THE NAME OF THE COIN AND THE WSC WILL BECOME THE STANDARD COIN I SUGGEST YOU TO ADD WSC AS A INDEX OF THE EXCANGE IT WILL INDICATE THE DIRECTION OF THE STOCK MARKET.
Pages:
Jump to: