Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO]Wall Street Coin-DECENTRALIZED STOCK EXCHANGE MARKET ON BLOCKCHAIN - page 8. (Read 1552 times)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0
The Wallstreetcoin platform Systemize, unite, and organize the regulation efforts of the traditional stock market
we hope that wsc coin and platform will be able to bring transparency to the regulation problems of the stock market. as it is based in the public ledger it clearly bring transparency and all the transaction done on the wsc platform will be visible to all people who want to see.
Wall street coin platform face little or no risk of been hacked because of the high level of encription involved. Hence it is a secured platform.
Its a secure platform and also all the transaction done can seen on blockchain and this brings transparency to the platform means all the transaction on the platform will be visible to open public.

The Wallstreetcoin smart Contract handles every process independently and as such, it deals with the monotonous stress accompanied with humans which invariably make transactions easier and faster.

That is the main moto of this project to stop the stock market problems. and so the new and transparent solution to the problem in the stock market it provide the platform for trading in the stock market in which used blockchain technology and public ledger which brings every transaction to the public attention.
#86 have u invested in the wsc project. and if not invested then i think you should invest in it as u said all are excited for the launch of the platform.
Activity: 434

The WSC Smart Contract does not depend on the presence of a middleman whatsoever. It is self-independent.
"Most investors no doubt get to lose a lot of their money often as a result of the wrong information given to them by stockbrokers" Wallstreetcoin is ready to give both new and old investors the maximum information on how and reason to invest
Activity: 336
One of the business model of wall street coin is to develop an immutable ledger for every transaction.
The Wallstreetcoin platform Systemize, unite, and organize the regulation efforts of the traditional stock market
Activity: 336
Wall street coin platform face little or no risk of been hacked because of the high level of encription involved. Hence it is a secured platform.

The Wallstreetcoin smart Contract handles every process independently and as such, it deals with the monotonous stress accompanied with humans which invariably make transactions easier and faster.
Activity: 113
Can't wait for this project platform release on q2 2019.  No more high transaction fees or insecurity. I am really looking forward to use this platform in the future.
#83 actually the team is from united arab emirates and not from the wall street. and i do think that recently many conference was organised in the dubai and the dubai government is also promoting the use of cryptocurrency so it will help in developing the platform.
Activity: 560
Merit: 500
Guys this project has potencial if leaded by a good leader and i think the more advertising is needed for this project to take it to the moon
maybe they are more thinking about the current situation, but it never hurts to fight harder
project teams and developers should be confident of doing it all full of struggle
And for the best answer to provide to that guy :
The
Wall Street Coin
Ecosystem
The Wall Street Coin ecosystem builds its crypto network on the Ethereum
Network where every information about every transaction is recorded on the
Blockchain and is visible for everyone to see. Therefore, there is room to
operate within a robust and resilient Peer
-to
-Peer network without having to
pay a dime to any middleman, thus allowing investors to avoid deceitful
stock selling campaigns and invest directly on startup businesses of their
choice. The Blockchain technology aids the Wall Street Coin ensure
transparency of every stock investments and their complete security.
As of now, the brokerage firms possess a massive amount of economic and
political power which is growing exponentially as a result of the centralized
system they have developed to operate in. A major problem of this
centralized system is its vulnerability, which brokerage firms have leveraged
upon to manipulate the value and prices of shares and other conditions in a
way to magnify their profits at the expense of the investors. With our Wall
Street Coin network algorithm, companies with great expansive ideas will be
given a greater chance of selling stock shares of their companies, with
accurately and legit valued prices, to investors with suitable budgets and
interest.
no, there is no relation with the wall street but the project aims to solve the problem realted to the stock market.
Guys this project has potencial if leaded by a good leader and i think the more advertising is needed for this project to take it to the moon
Activity: 756
Merit: 250
Are there any relations with Wall Street at all? Does any of your team member have contacts there or any working experience from Wall Street?
My doubt is that whather they will make a platform that will be like stock market or they will allow the the stocks to buy and sell at their platform.
Activity: 238
#WallStreetCoin is rated 4.4/5.0 by ICO Bench. This is a good review and high rating for WSC. I'm sure within a very short time people will see the potentials of WSC and join the revolution.

glad to know. However im still waiting for some true techs, not just words and words
This is very useful information and can be a recommendation to invest in this project, i like the concept in this project and i think WSC will be one of the best decentralized stock trading platform. 
The guys who are new to the platform and want to buy the token they can use the following link to purchase the token with the current active bonus. link :
https://www.wscoin.io/
Pages:
Jump to: