Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO]Wall Street Coin-DECENTRALIZED STOCK EXCHANGE MARKET ON BLOCKCHAIN - page 6. (Read 1552 times)

Activity: 336
Merit: 0
To ensure correct shares evaluating, avoid fraudulent stock sales and other potential threats to custkmers/investors, every company listed for public sale on #WallStreetCoin platform will undergo a background check by a team of financial experts.
Activity: 31
Activity: 56
to the dev team: until when the platform will be launched and will be ready for the stock trading. will the companies like apple , google etc will be added to this platform or not.
The guys who have not purchased their tokens until now i suggest to purchase it right now as the max bonus is always in pre ico and can be beffited in future.
wsc is the best coin i suggest to the team to advertise it as more as possible not just bounty but also via youtube to gain more investors in the ico. if your vision is correct and u think it is fullfillalble then i am sure u should advertise it more.
wall street coin is the best stock market platform based on the blockchain technology. which enhance the fees and wrong calls by the stock brokerage firms by providing the decentralized and public ledger with the clear transaparency. for the users with the price benefits and  discounts in the ico phases.
Wall street coin is going to eliminate the high transaction fee charged by middle men in blockchain based transactions
It also eliminate the middleman (stock broker ) by providing the decentralized stock platform where u can buy and sale the stocks of the other company.
In #WallStreeCoin investors have the chance of investing in different companies around the world due to the ease in transaction.

yes you are right but the thing that wsc is going to bring a new platform where u can buy and sale the stocks and if u have wsc coins u can sale those coins and instead buy the stocks of the others company.
Hi guys. I have one question. Will supporters of Wall street token, have any benefits holding the token? Amazing project though.

to answer your question Cheesy. it would be pretty easy just by reading their plan, and make a decision yourself
yes if u purchase token in presale then the price will be 0.5 usd and after the ico sale 3 the price will be 0.9 usd this how u will get the benefit by holding the wsc token .
Wall street coin pre sale is ongoing. Have you secured yours today? 1 wsc = $0.5 +35% discount. You can also refer your friends and get a 5% referral bonus on all of their wsc token purchased
The Wall Street Coin Platform offers a faster and more efficient means to transacting due to decentralization of transactions.
Activity: 11

Hi! Devs, what  programming language do you plan to use? Is there some code of this project already exist?
Wall street coin is going to eliminate the high transaction fee charged by middle men in blockchain based transactions
Activity: 113
One of the best thing about Wall street coin is that Provides a decentralized system for transactions.
 In #WallStreeCoin investors have the chance of investing in different companies around the world due to the ease in transaction.
Activity: 272
Merit: 102
Millionaire
Hi guys. I have one question. Will supporters of Wall street token, have any benefits holding the token? Amazing project though.

to answer your question Cheesy. it would be pretty easy just by reading their plan, and make a decision yourself
Activity: 294
this is a very intresting project, am so glad to be part of this community, where are my friends @RAbioritsegbemi, @ ROL CRYPTO and @ Tosan GBIAYE What areb you waiting for. you need to be part of this project. dont miss this opportunity.
Activity: 84
In #WallStreetCoin there is openness with the use of smart contracts as everyone can see the transaction as its being made and follow up on it.
Activity: 434
Have you secured your WSC tokens today? Hurry and join the revolution at wscoin.io
Pages:
Jump to: