Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO][WHITELIST OPEN]Kuende - Creating real life experiences - page 12. (Read 22358 times)

Activity: 65
Merit: 0
How do you plan to grow the user base once the product launches? Just word of mouth?
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
I heard about the bonuses/airdrops for Cosmos and Sirin, super cool idea. Are there any other projects you're doing similar offerings for?

They're doing similar offerings for their other partners Civic and STOX. Those are the only 4 I know of though.
Activity: 185
Merit: 10
I heard about the bonuses/airdrops for Cosmos and Sirin, super cool idea. Are there any other projects you're doing similar offerings for?
Activity: 154
Will it be possible to export all of our own data?

This would be great. Have you ever tried to find an old post you made on Facebook? It's nearly impossible. I had a macro just scroll down over and over and it just eventually stops well before a year or two into the past.
Activity: 164
Merit: 1
Will it be possible to export all of our own data?
Activity: 322
copper member
Activity: 170
How much more work is there to do on the platform before you feel it's ready for full launch?

The platform is launched for a couple of years now. The full blockchain integration should be done next year. You will be able to use the Ethereum-integrated version (where you deposit/withdraw tokens and create challenges) starting next month.
copper member
Activity: 168
Social media is a massive industry. Not only that, this company has already been seeded by $2.6million which is pretty good considering most projects start off as a whitepaper project but this already had previous investors in it.
Activity: 63
How will you compete with Facebook?

Facebook and Instagram seem to be doing a great job of killing themselves honestly. Just look at their daily unique users, they've both been in decline!

Hopefully they are coming here Cheesy In the last month we had 35.000 new registrations, which is amazing for us given the fact that we are not making any marketing for the app right now.

Wow 35,000 in one month? That's incredible. This is all from word of mouth you think?
Activity: 399
Merit: 250
Is it possible you guys will have an airdrop for current Kuende holders? I've heard about the airdrops for partners, but I'm not really interested in those projects.
Activity: 644
Merit: 101
So there's a challenge framework, are there any other kinds of frameworks for Kuende? Any plans for some in the future?
Activity: 150
Have you had any angel investors approach you about Kuende?

Yeap. Some angel investors have joined the private sale.

How much of the token supply would you say they control?
Activity: 588
Merit: 100
How much more work is there to do on the platform before you feel it's ready for full launch?
Activity: 164

I had no idea you guys even had your platform available to Japan. What other countries is it available in already?

Facebook and Instagram seem to be doing a great job of killing themselves honestly. Just look at their daily unique users, they've both been in decline!

Hopefully they are coming here Cheesy In the last month we had 35.000 new registrations, which is amazing for us given the fact that we are not making any marketing for the app right now.
Will you invite more advisors to your team, or is Charlie Shrem the crown on top of a great advisory board?

We may have a few more surprises  Cool Grin

That's very good to hear. This has to be legitimately in the top 10 of all crypto projects getting funding right now. So much to be hyped about.

Thank you for the moral boost!!! We need it Tongue
Activity: 24
Activity: 71

Activity: 42
Pages:
Jump to: