Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO][WHITELIST OPEN]Kuende - Creating real life experiences - page 7. (Read 22358 times)

Activity: 399
Merit: 250
Have you guys ran a campaign on bounty0x?

Aren't they partnered now?
Activity: 193
Merit: 100
Have you guys ran a campaign on bounty0x?
copper member
Activity: 140
Merit: 0
They have LIVE demo product with 100K active members. The team has some solid backing by crypto funds which is a differentiator between them and competitors.
Activity: 164
Merit: 1
I think you guys have assembled a great team. No need for any more advisors.
Activity: 248
Merit: 100
Are there any other projects you would consider a competitor?

I'd sure like to know too. How awesome is completely decentralized social media? This is going to be the future!
Activity: 770
Are there any other projects you would consider a competitor?
Activity: 127
Are all the bounty campaigns over?
Activity: 486
Merit: 101
What does Ni Kuja mean from your most recent image posted?

It means IT S COMING, in Swahilli  Wink

I always wondered if Kuende was Swahili. Now I'm pretty sure it is lol
copper member
Activity: 170

It means IT S COMING, in Swahilli  Wink
copper member
I feel like social media for gamers is lacking. Discord is great, but it doesn't really have much of a social media feeling to it. Will Kuende offer tools gamers need like voice comms, easy file sharing, and ability to find fellow gamers?

Finding and meeting fellow gamers will be easy through challenges and communities. Voice comms and file sharing can be done in chats.
copper member
How will you distribute investments collected during the ICO?

A picture is worth a thousand words.   Tongue

copper member
Will you invite more advisors to your team?

No, no more advisors coming. We feel we've covered all our gaps with the great team we've formed.
copper member
I hope you guys are able to get some sleep since the sale has started lol

Sleep is for the weak  Grin. Luckily we are very well organized in shifts so everyone can sleep while the ICO doesn't lack required staff at any moment.
I feel like social media for gamers is lacking. Discord is great, but it doesn't really have much of a social media feeling to it. Will Kuende offer tools gamers need like voice comms, easy file sharing, and ability to find fellow gamers?

It would be awesome to see them work closely with a lot of the blockchain games coming out. They're really starting to step it up.
Activity: 644
Merit: 101
I hope you guys are able to get some sleep since the sale has started lol
Activity: 756
Will you invite more advisors to your team?
Activity: 193
How much does it cost to purchase tokens and what happens if you don’t raise what you’re trying to raise?

The price is 1 ETH for 50.000 KUE.
As we already raised over 10.000 ETH in the private round, even if we don't hit the hard cap, there is nothing that will change in our roadmap and strategy. It might take a bit longer to reach global adoption, but we'll make up for the ETH difference through hard work and dedication in fulfilling our vision.

That's great to hear. Any tips on how to have a successful private sale? You guys really knocked it out of the park there.

Just don't give up no matter how many closed doors, no matter the market situation and any other details. As long as you offer value, you will get what you need.

Persistence and substance, basically. I definitely agree these are some of the most important factors in success.
Activity: 392
Merit: 10
How will you distribute investments collected during the ICO?
Activity: 770
Pages:
Jump to: