Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO][WHITELIST OPEN]Kuende - Creating real life experiences - page 15. (Read 22358 times)

Activity: 185
Merit: 10
Do you think Kuende will be traded on at least decentralized exchanges?
Activity: 63
Merit: 0
Philanthropic challenges are a wonderful way to nurture a sense of trust and community. They gather users around social, cultural, political or environmental issues. And, they allow users to feel what it’s like to make a difference in their community.

Yeap! A lot of interesting community-oriented activities can come out of this type of challenge.
Activity: 168
Merit: 5
Philanthropic challenges are a wonderful way to nurture a sense of trust and community. They gather users around social, cultural, political or environmental issues. And, they allow users to feel what it’s like to make a difference in their community.
Do I need to whitelist as a CVC holder to participate in the Kuende airdrop?

Yeap! More info on the airdrop + the most amazing bonus structure in the entire ICO histroy (literally get 3 different tokens for the price of one) here:

https://ico.kuende.com/bonus-airdrop-structure/
I'm so excited to try out Kuende challenges. Since you have the platform up and working, has anyone done challenges yet? That could make for a cool marketing video if they would record it.

The community started proposing and posting on the platform a lot off cool ideas of challenges that will be implemented once the ICO is over!

Here is a cool example:

https://kuende.com/discovery/post/a33900e0-b142-11e8-a8cc-6ee1c7a21a1a
How do you incentivize social interaction on Kuende? Financially?

Those who participate to the challenges, after they sent to the community the proof (live video/photo or location), will receive rewards in tokens (in Kuende Points)
Activity: 512
Merit: 101
Do I need to whitelist as a CVC holder to participate in the Kuende airdrop?
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
I'm so excited to try out Kuende challenges. Since you have the platform up and working, has anyone done challenges yet? That could make for a cool marketing video if they would record it.
Activity: 116
How do you incentivize social interaction on Kuende? Financially?
Activity: 644
I heard Google will be laxing their ban on cryptocurrency advertising. Will Kuende attempt to use Googles ad network?

It's about time. They didn't want to be the big company that was once again on the wrong side of the future, obviously.

Yeah, I'm just glad they ended up making the right decision. More traditional advertising could bring in a lot of new users, which means more adoption, which means more valuable tokens hopefully.
Activity: 486
It's hard to get money from ICOs now but I wish you luck. I think this project has potential since it's so different.
Activity: 154
I heard Google will be laxing their ban on cryptocurrency advertising. Will Kuende attempt to use Googles ad network?

It's about time. They didn't want to be the big company that was once again on the wrong side of the future, obviously.
Activity: 644
Activity: 588
Did Charlie Shrem help you guys get a partnership with Bancor? Just seems like such a huge move, honestly didn't know this project was at that level.

I hadn't even thought of that. If so, them signing Shrem was a top tier move!
Activity: 378
Did Charlie Shrem help you guys get a partnership with Bancor? Just seems like such a huge move, honestly didn't know this project was at that level.
Activity: 399
Merit: 250
Do you guys hold any copyrights for some of your innovations?
Activity: 71

What niche do you think Kuende most caters to? The tech crowd, or the more social people?

How about investors? Do you think this is just for trendy people trying to make it seem like they have a great social life?

With a new platform like this I'm sure it will bring a lot of trendy tech types. The initial rush of this type tends to lead wider adoption though. I could see all sorts of people using this platform once word is out.
Activity: 854
Merit: 252

What niche do you think Kuende most caters to? The tech crowd, or the more social people?

How about investors? Do you think this is just for trendy people trying to make it seem like they have a great social life?

With the partnership with Bancor, investors will be able to sell their tokens to users, influencers or businesses that want to use the Challenge Framework

Bancor platform I like and is easy to use. But the last hacking has slightly undermined the credibility of her. Are there partnership plans with other similar projects? For example, the Wings project which promotes many projects (including promoted by bankor) or IDEX?
When i get my tokens after the airdrop how will i convert them to Ethereum?

Yes, you can surely do that Smiley

With the partnership with Bancor, investors will be able to sell their tokens to users, influencers or businesses that want to use the Challenge Framework
Pages:
Jump to: