Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO][WHITELIST OPEN]Kuende - Creating real life experiences - page 16. (Read 22358 times)

Activity: 63
Merit: 0
How do decentralized platforms like Kuende handle problem users? If someone gets reported enough their account is suspended automatically? Or there are moderator users?

Depends on the type and the topic of the report.

If it contains violence / harm to a person or animal / racism / nudity - it will trigger directly our admins, because it is not according to our Terms and Conditions.
If it is about spamming, quality, off-topic etc - the community will have a go at it and then it will be sent to our admins.

Also is interesting to note that we will have a dedicated achievement that will reward with tokens the community members that are helping us curate and "clean" the platform.
Activity: 150
Merit: 10
I imagine Kuende challenges being like a more social Youtube. A group gets together and livestreams and lots of people on the platform can watch and donate, etc.

This is a very interesting idea. Check The Bounty Hunter here: https://ico.kuende.com/bounty/
You could win some nice Kuende tokens for such great ideas.

Maybe I'll just take my idea and start my own ICO! We can partner and do airdrops together lol

Yeah right, I barely manage to get my shirt on the right way in the morning.
Activity: 193

What niche do you think Kuende most caters to? The tech crowd, or the more social people?

How about investors? Do you think this is just for trendy people trying to make it seem like they have a great social life?
Activity: 5
very interesting project.this is what the market needs. I will follow him and wish him success
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
How do decentralized platforms like Kuende handle problem users? If someone gets reported enough their account is suspended automatically? Or there are moderator users?
Activity: 770
Merit: 250
Cointelegraph: Decentralized App to Give Social Media New Meaning By Rewarding Real-Life Interactions

Read the full article here:

https://cointelegraph.com/news/decentralized-app-to-give-social-media-new-meaning-by-rewarding-real-life-interactions

Great writeup from Cointelegraph. You can tell they're genuinely excited about what we're doing!  Grin
Activity: 63
Is there any way to get a discounted rate on Kuende tokens?

For the public sale there is no discount/bonus, unless you are already a holder of one of our partners' token, such as Sirin Labs, Civic, Stox or IPSX.

There's a discount if we hold these tokens, or are you referring to the airdrops?
Activity: 392
Merit: 10
Cointelegraph: Decentralized App to Give Social Media New Meaning By Rewarding Real-Life Interactions

https://cointelegraph.com/news/decentralized-app-to-give-social-media-new-meaning-by-rewarding-real-life-interactions

You guys are killing it in the PR department. Who is in charge of this on the Kuende team?
Activity: 644
Merit: 101
When i get my tokens after the airdrop how will i convert them to Ethereum?
copper member
Activity: 170

copper member
I'll be happy as long as people have the capability to customize and make their page a reflection of their own unique identities. I hate how Facebook has stolen this from us!

We're really involved in making your experience customizable, with different templates with which you can start as a base and then personalize it according to your needs.
copper member
Personally I think social media will become more niched, not that it won't be popular, but that there will be several to choose from depending on what factors are important to you.

What niche do you think Kuende most caters to? The tech crowd, or the more social people?

I would say that our niche is simply "people", people that would like to socialize out of the digital realm (hopefully most if not all people fall in this category). It's definitely not catered at tech people specifically, especially considering that we are trying to make the blockchain interaction as seamless as possible for the end-user, not willing to have them onboard only if they have technical knowledge.
copper member
I imagine you guys will have to spend heavily on marketing after launch. Do you have a firm in mind or will you try to handle it in house?

I don't think anyone ever got to this.

Sorry for missing this out. We are already working with two marketing companies and will continue to to do, subsequent to the ICO. One of them is Social Chain.
Activity: 168
Merit: 5
With Kuende, young people are instead challenged to get out of their comfort zone and into a world of personal improvement and motivation, often by tackling challenges or learning skills together.  Cheesy
Activity: 504
Merit: 103
copper member
Where can I whitelist for the ICO?

Hey, GoBell!

Here: http://ico.kuende.com/ - there is a big button
Activity: 168
Merit: 5
When young people see others in their peer group show off their superior physical appearance, wealth or intelligence, it can cause painful feelings of inadequacy. These feelings are then funneled into a deep-seated perfectionism, which then leads to procrastination and further despair.
Activity: 193
Personally I think social media will become more niched, not that it won't be popular, but that there will be several to choose from depending on what factors are important to you.

Activity: 588
Merit: 100
How does the airdrop work with STOX? You just give STOX holders free Kuende? What do you gain?

Once people hold some Kuende, they might be inclined to do some research. Do your research and Kuende, and you're likely to come to the same conclusion I did. The project has way more going for it than your average ICO. After figuring this out, it's likely people will buy more.

Yeah that's airdrops in a nutshell. It's the same principle as free samples.
Activity: 756
Merit: 250
How does the airdrop work with STOX? You just give STOX holders free Kuende? What do you gain?

Once people hold some Kuende, they might be inclined to do some research. Do your research and Kuende, and you're likely to come to the same conclusion I did. The project has way more going for it than your average ICO. After figuring this out, it's likely people will buy more.
Pages:
Jump to: