Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO][WHITELIST OPEN]Kuende - Creating real life experiences - page 18. (Read 22358 times)

Activity: 61
Merit: 0
I imagine Kuende challenges being like a more social Youtube. A group gets together and livestreams and lots of people on the platform can watch and donate, etc.

That would be cool. People could be using all this technology to bring us together instead of pushing us all away from each other.

Most of my friends have just become text to me, nobody has time or incentive to meet in person anymore.
Activity: 168
Merit: 1
I really liked this project, because Kuende is the first blockchain fueled social network that uses gamified challenges to reward real life social interaction.
Activity: 150
Merit: 10
I imagine Kuende challenges being like a more social Youtube. A group gets together and livestreams and lots of people on the platform can watch and donate, etc.
Merit: 5
Given the infinite possibilities of locations, hobbies, skills and actions that can be taken in the real world, Kuende challenges have the potential to create limitless fun and engaging social interactions
Activity: 234
I imagine you guys will have to spend heavily on marketing after launch. Do you have a firm in mind or will you try to handle it in house?

Or can you not disclose it yet?
Activity: 770
Merit: 250
So for some reason I can't seem to find a simple definition of tokenomics. Everyone either wants to explain some giant concepts over the course of a 2000 word article or 15m video. Anyone have a simple definition for me?

Tokenomics refers to all economic study and design of distributed ledger technology (DLT) tokens.
Activity: 644
Merit: 101
Did you hire someone to write your whitepaper? It's so easy to read, and it gets down to the point quickly. Most I read are nearly illegible just trying to fill up pages really, but I can tell a lot of work went into this one.

We wrote it ourselves then we had someone proofreading it and making a lot of our ideas cleaner. Indeed, literally months of work went into this paper. I m glad you like it!

It definitely shows. My job entails reading a lot of whitepapers. This one was a delight.

Mind sharing who you had proofread it?
Activity: 588
Merit: 100
So for some reason I can't seem to find a simple definition of tokenomics. Everyone either wants to explain some giant concepts over the course of a 2000 word article or 15m video. Anyone have a simple definition for me?
Activity: 476
Tinder, perhaps the best-known service to drive users to meet in the real world, has an estimate of 50 million users, but its use-case is limited

Kuende dating, now that sounds interesting. You know the chicks on there this early must be super hip lol.

Yeah crypto chicks are so cool judging from the few I've met.
Activity: 546
In what capacity do you think Charlie will be able to help Kuende in his new position as advisor?
As I read the Medium article, Charlie and the team shared the same goal and unique vision for this project. As per article, Charlie will help Kuende a lot with the tokenomics, in order to find the perfect balance between their two tokens in their testing phase after the ICO is over. They will also look for other partnership opportunities. Charlie really likes the business plan of Kuende which I really believed he will be a big advantage for this project.
Activity: 248
Tinder, perhaps the best-known service to drive users to meet in the real world, has an estimate of 50 million users, but its use-case is limited

Kuende dating, now that sounds interesting. You know the chicks on there this early must be super hip lol.
Merit: 5
Activity: 512
In what capacity do you think Charlie will be able to help Kuende in his new position as advisor?
Activity: 164
Merit: 1
How many languages is Kuende translated into right now? Are you working on more?
Activity: 234
I imagine you guys will have to spend heavily on marketing after launch. Do you have a firm in mind or will you try to handle it in house?
gll
Activity: 57
how is any social network on a digital platform ever going to not have those problems of isolation and curation?
Activity: 65
Do you guys consider Sapien, Indorse, and Props to be competitors?
copper member
Activity: 170
Did you hire someone to write your whitepaper? It's so easy to read, and it gets down to the point quickly. Most I read are nearly illegible just trying to fill up pages really, but I can tell a lot of work went into this one.

We wrote it ourselves then we had someone proofreading it and making a lot of our ideas cleaner. Indeed, literally months of work went into this paper. I m glad you like it!
copper member
Activity: 170
Bitcoin Legend Charlie Shrem Joins Kuende’s Advisory Board

Charlie Shrem. One of the most legendary, mythical figures of cryptocurrency. Without getting too poetic, some might even call him a martyr for the cause of decentralized currency.

Read the rest on https://medium.com/kuende/bitcoin-legend-charlie-shrem-joins-kuendes-advisory-board-b4add6eed947

That's incredible that you got him on this already all-star advisory board. Did someone from the team already know him personally or something?

Not really, Pavel met him recently in USA. You can read the story in that medium article.
Activity: 644
Pages:
Jump to: