Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO][WHITELIST OPEN]Kuende - Creating real life experiences - page 22. (Read 22358 times)

brand new
Activity: 0
Merit: 0
Btw, its still good time to buy, the price will go up even more soon. Marketing will follow the platform release. Wish the developers good luck and success!
Activity: 644
Merit: 101
New Partnership & Kuende Token Airdrop For SIRIN LABS Token Holders

Kuende and SIRIN LABS are announcing a partnership to help drive mass adoption of blockchain and cryptocurrency!

How exactly will we achieve this? In three ways:

1. Kuende DAPP will come as the pre-loaded social media DAPP on all FINNEY™ device

2. Kuende and SIRIN LABS will work together to include wider communities and educate them on blockchain and cryptocurrency

3. Kuende will provide an airdrop for SRN token holders

Read the rest on https://medium.com/kuende/new-partnership-announcement-kuende-token-airdrop-for-sirin-labs-token-holders-2f560820a309

What is a FINNEY™ device? Sirin Labs makes some kind of hardware?
copper member
Activity: 170
New Partnership & Kuende Token Airdrop For SIRIN LABS Token Holders

Kuende and SIRIN LABS are announcing a partnership to help drive mass adoption of blockchain and cryptocurrency!

How exactly will we achieve this? In three ways:

1. Kuende DAPP will come as the pre-loaded social media DAPP on all FINNEY™ device

2. Kuende and SIRIN LABS will work together to include wider communities and educate them on blockchain and cryptocurrency

3. Kuende will provide an airdrop for SRN token holders

Read the rest on https://medium.com/kuende/new-partnership-announcement-kuende-token-airdrop-for-sirin-labs-token-holders-2f560820a309

copper member
Where is the Kuende headquarters? I assume you guys have an office.

Yes, it is in Bucharest!

And check this, some guys just got in!

copper member
I find the idea of ​​you getting a lot of attention and comment on TrackIco. I appreciate the plans of developers and I are very supportive of them. Smiley

Thank you! See you on Kuende!
copper member
What are your developers focusing on right now?

Right now we are focusing on all the aspects of integrating ourselves with the ETH blockchain and of course on providing our users with the well-deserved challenges module!
copper member
Kuende already developed an app with a fully fledged feature set? I noticed the very positive ratings on TrackIco. Surely more investors are going to indulge in this with all the user friendly features.

Thank you! We believe you are right Smiley, our whitelist is getting very crowded.
Activity: 6
I find the idea of ​​you getting a lot of attention and comment on TrackIco. I appreciate the plans of developers and I are very supportive of them. Smiley
Activity: 14
I read your excellent idea of ICO field and your way to introduction are so attractive. Your design of plan is relevant for us and I hope your team have a great work to understand needs of users.
Activity: 512
Merit: 101
Where is the Kuende headquarters? I assume you guys have an office.
Greetings
That's so very nice having now such a great opportunity to invest in a really strong coin ! coin of the future, no doubt! ! To the Moon ! To the Moon ! To the Moon !
Activity: 127
The plan is still new and we can still expect more new updates and developments from the team. But they should be more active so that possible serious investors will join the project.

I'm sure they're just busy building on their already pretty awesome platform. To be honest, Bitcointalk isn't that important. Build the platform, that will bring in the real investors.
The plan is still new and we can still expect more new updates and developments from the team. But they should be more active so that possible serious investors will join the project.
Activity: 65
Kuende already developed an app with a fully fledged feature set? I noticed the very positive ratings on TrackIco. Surely more investors are going to indulge in this with all the user friendly features.
Activity: 71
What are your developers focusing on right now?
Activity: 168
Kuende is the social network that rewards real life interaction and enhances your wellbeing. On Kuende, gamified interactions and challenges reward you for engaging with people of similar interests. There are a lot of issues with current social media, isolation and depression being the greatest. Kuende is different.
Activity: 616
Merit: 11
Why Is Kuende The Missing Piece Of Social Media
Kuende is the only social media that rewards you for real-life interactions and enhances your well-being. We accomplish this through our gamified challenges that get you out in the world to meet with friends and make new ones. It is the first true hybrid social media platform with both online and offline components. First, we will discuss what makes us truly unique: the offline challenges. Then we will discuss our blockchain components that make Kuende revolutionary. We will also look at the features of Kuende that offer a great online experience.
https://medium.com/kuende/why-is-kuende-the-missing-piece-of-social-media-8d3055136cb
Activity: 89
What is Kuende's experience of real life? The project needs to have more translations because people in other regions know about this project but they are hard to understand the project because of the language. Did you have a translator yet? Where can I track the project?
copper member
What’s wrong with the industry that you want to change it? How do you think you’ll be able to do that?

I'm still curious about this.

Please check the beginning of our 5 pager: https://ico.kuende.com/documentation/Kuende_5_Pager.pdf
Also we have two nice articles on this matter, where we cover everything:

1. https://medium.com/kuende/kuende-rebuilding-the-human-social-connection-part-1-4e5e99a33bfb
2. https://medium.com/kuende/kuende-rebuilding-the-human-social-connection-part-2-e0d6158b735e
Activity: 13
the only mistake was waiting so long to announce this promising project but the team are doing constant progress and updates regulary, i'm sure the price will increase soon, hodl
Pages:
Jump to: