Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO][WHITELIST OPEN]Kuende - Creating real life experiences - page 21. (Read 22358 times)

Activity: 65
Merit: 0
This is such a great idea that there just has to be other companies working on similar projects.

Do you know which ones are your biggest competitors?

Sapien, Indorse, and Props come to mind. They aren't as far along as Kuende though. No one else seems to have a fully functioning platform like this project does.
Activity: 3
Greetings  best plan.... guaranteed savings.... I am putting all my investments to it.... and I am damn sure I won't loose a single penny.
Activity: 150
Merit: 10
This is such a great idea that there just has to be other companies working on similar projects.

Do you know which ones are your biggest competitors?
Activity: 12
Hi, all.
I like the business and hope your experienced team will be able to follow the roadmap with dedication.Can you guys tell when does the sale start? Is the whitelist open?
Activity: 65
Where do you see Kuende in 2 years time? Any estimates on users?

Dude, 2 years is an eternity in crypto. Any estimates that far out might as well be answered by a magic 8-ball.
Activity: 392
Where do you see Kuende in 2 years time? Any estimates on users?
Activity: 756
Merit: 250
Have you approached social media influencers to try and get them to switch?

That's a good point. Even if you could just allocate funds from the ICO to pay a bunch of them to switch for a week, that could get a lot of long term users on board. Surprised G+ didn't try this when they first were trying to take out Facebook.
Activity: 29
Hi, there! I've just one question to you. What is the amount or percentage of funds from ICO that will be alocated for advertising and marketing?
Activity: 164
Merit: 1
Have you approached social media influencers to try and get them to switch?
Activity: 26
Investments in the real economy are one of the most stable investment options. Agree to invest in something that is much calmer than in an abstract idea! I'm surely in this plan!
Activity: 588
Merit: 100
I love your airdrop graphics, there's always so much going on it them lol.

Yeah it kinda reminds me of those old picture books from when I was a kid where you could spend a lot of time just looking around and always find something new hiding in plain site. It's just a fun image with a lot going on, very cool on Kuende for going the extra mile.
brand new
Activity: 0
Many countries continue to be wary of cryptocurrencies. They need full control over the turnover of the cryptocurrencies so that they can impose taxes on them. And it is very difficult to realize in real life. Guys, does your token can be purchased in any country?
Activity: 336
Kuende is a social network that rewards real interaction and enhances our well-being. Good luck, guys!!!!!
Activity: 2
it seems like it takes a lot longer to really believe in this, the website is too simple and the information is not enough, although it has a total supply of quite a lot, but I can't believe the price, hope the future gets better, I will keep seeing this
Activity: 61
If I've learned anything in the last couple of years, it's that user data is the modern day gold rush. Will it be possible to export our own user data from Kuende to be able to sell, or will there be some way to opt for Kuende to sell our user data for us and pay us in Kuende tokens?
Activity: 116
I love your airdrop graphics, there's always so much going on it them lol.
Activity: 474
Merit: 100

What is a FINNEY™ device? Sirin Labs makes some kind of hardware?

Yes that`s Sirin labs device product. It`s a device with a blockchain features.
You can see here :
https://sirinlabs.com/#block-products
Activity: 127
New Partnership & Kuende Token Airdrop For SIRIN LABS Token Holders

Kuende and SIRIN LABS are announcing a partnership to help drive mass adoption of blockchain and cryptocurrency!

https://cdn-images-1.medium.com/max/2000/1*d_XDyyLBwUwUCqEVfLfz9w.jpeg

How exactly will we achieve this? In three ways:

1. Kuende DAPP will come as the pre-loaded social media DAPP on all FINNEY™ device

2. Kuende and SIRIN LABS will work together to include wider communities and educate them on blockchain and cryptocurrency

3. Kuende will provide an airdrop for SRN token holders

https://cdn-images-1.medium.com/max/2000/1*KfmWA38JYi1CBI0o-8AMcg.jpeg

Read the rest on https://medium.com/kuende/new-partnership-announcement-kuende-token-airdrop-for-sirin-labs-token-holders-2f560820a309

As an investor, this kind of stuff is way more important to me than just answering the same old questions on Bitcointalk like some other people were complaining about.

I say keep up the good work Kuende!
Activity: 150
If we count from today still there are several months to complete the crowdfunding and then rest of the work. My question is do not you think all this time is too long to compete with other businesss which are already working on the similar idea ?

What other businesses are working on this idea?

It's not always a race to be the first one to market, sometimes it's the best one that ends up winning out and taking a little more time can ensure it.
Activity: 10
If we count from today still there are several months to complete the crowdfunding and then rest of the work. My question is do not you think all this time is too long to compete with other businesss which are already working on the similar idea ?
Pages:
Jump to: