Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO][WHITELIST OPEN]Kuende - Creating real life experiences - page 4. (Read 22358 times)

Activity: 476
Merit: 100
Please keep it up. Subscribed. I wish last year's ICOs were like this one...
Activity: 164
Merit: 1
I just thought of the best thing to help market Kuende. You guys could implement translations to try to connect the world.
Activity: 150
Merit: 10
How does Kuende compare to Facebook back when they were at a similar point in development?
Activity: 17
Merit: 0
This seems like a promising project. Especially when you consider how many users they already have signed up.

How many is it now anyway? Anywhere we can look it up ourselves?
Activity: 14
This seems like a promising project. Especially when you consider how many users they already have signed up.
I've seen a lot of social media showing a political bias and giving certain view points a spotlight while simultaneously stifling competing views. Do you think Kuende will try to remain unbiased?
Kuende already has fully functional and robust desktop and mobile apps. They have been in operation since 2016, unveiling their alpha apps for iOS and Android.

You seem to know a lot about them. How long have you been following Kuende?
copper member
Activity: 196
Kuende already has fully functional and robust desktop and mobile apps. They have been in operation since 2016, unveiling their alpha apps for iOS and Android.
Activity: 512
Merit: 101
I'm so excited for Kuende to really take off and accomplish all of their post sale goals. It seems like the token sale has gone great so far!
What percentage of tokens were sold in the pre-sale?
Activity: 61
No chance of the token sale ending earlier than scheduled?
Activity: 462
This is a great idea project. Especially Kuende is an available mobile application that will be easy to disseminate to the community. But the number of Kuende users is limited compared to the number of mobile users in the world. I think, you need to have a special strategy to boom stronger?
Activity: 150
Do you think acquisition is a possibility for Kuende in the future?
Do you have any employees that have worked at Facebook?
Activity: 392
How many people have already invested in Kuende?

I'm curious how the user count is? Last time I heard it seemed to be exploding.

Yeah that would be good to know too. Is there somewhere we can see current users logged in, current users registered, etc?

About the Satoshi quote in your signature, isn't that a bad thing?
Activity: 770
Merit: 250

Yeah that would be good to know too. Is there somewhere we can see current users logged in, current users registered, etc?
Activity: 350
Creating real life experiences Kuende is the first blockchain fueled social network that uses gamified challenges to reward real life social interaction. I'm sure the company has great prospects in the future. The project Kuende was developed by real experts, whom I trust for the further development of the company.
Activity: 127

Yeah I noticed that too. Is that related to all the airdrops and free bonuses they were doing?
Activity: 121
This looks promising. Can I get some more examples for Kuende Community Pool? Sounds like a cool ideea. Cheesy Thanks!
The project looks interesting but I need to know how it will be adopted and there marketing plans.
Activity: 399
Merit: 250

Pages:
Jump to: