Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO][WHITELIST OPEN]Kuende - Creating real life experiences - page 5. (Read 22358 times)

Activity: 770
Merit: 250
How many people have already invested in Kuende?
Activity: 588
Merit: 100
Who else can feel the return of the altcoins? Kuende is primed and ready for the big leagues.

another bull run on altcoins would be the perfect catalyst.
Activity: 756
Who else can feel the return of the altcoins? Kuende is primed and ready for the big leagues.
Activity: 164
Merit: 1
Will there be ways to make Kuende tokens on the platform?
copper member
Activity: 168
The platform will offer different rewards to users, for creating challenges and participating in contests. They're aiming to bring us back to using social media for what it should be used for: getting closer together, instead of distancing ourselves from others.
Activity: 756
Do you guys have merch you're selling? Kuende shirts would be pretty great.

Especially with the awesome in-house graphics department they have.

I'm thinking about having my own made through a 3rd party site.
Activity: 193
Merit: 0
Do you have a Slack where I can track and discuss your activities?
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
Will there be active administrators?

Seems like you would need them to keep illegal content off unless you're going to just use an automated report system.
Activity: 392
Merit: 10
Will there be active administrators?

Especially with the awesome in-house graphics department they have.
Activity: 116
Activity: 399
Can I find a code for your platform on Github? Can you provide a link for it?

Hi, right now, besides the crowdsale and token smart contracts, none of our code is public.

Are you worried about others taking your code?

If the big tech companies are anything to go by, Kuende should have a team of copywriters filing dozens per day.

Yeah but nobody likes a copyright troll.

But if you have legitimate innovation, for your investors at the least, you should make moves to protect it.
Activity: 150

Hi, right now, besides the crowdsale and token smart contracts, none of our code is public.

If the big tech companies are anything to go by, Kuende should have a team of copywriters filing dozens per day.

Yeah but nobody likes a copyright troll.
Kuende & Forbole Join Forces On A Mission To Become Blockchain Pioneers!
I have been waiting for this moment for a long time - Kuende & Forbole both embracing Tendermint technology and working side-by-side on becoming the social media pioneers of Cosmos Ecosystem. Two great networks as Zones in the greatest blockchain network! 🙌

Forbole is a blockchain app that aims to foster the real-life application of distributed reputation. Powered by Cosmos SDK and Tendermint, Forbole is designed to record reputation-related attributes as portable and tradable digital assets. With its proof-of-contribution (“PoC”) and governance structure, Forbole provides appropriate incentives to community members who have made contributions while keeping spam and fraud in control.

I was first introduced to Kwun Yeung, Forbole’s founder, around 6 months ago by our advisor Aurel Iancu (Cosmos Network Validator). He insisted that there are a lot of synergies between our project and that I should connect with Kwun. Oh, boy, he was right! Ever since then, Kwun and I kept on sharing ideas, technical knowledge and designed ways to develop our platforms in a way that will completely change and revolutionize the social-blockchain landscape! https://medium.com/kuende/kuende-forbole-join-forces-on-a-mission-to-become-blockchain-pioneers-de519ad8f3e9

Super exciting! I hadn't heard of Forbole until now but I'll definitely be familiarizing myself with their work.
Activity: 630
Merit: 103
TOKPIE
Kuende & Forbole Join Forces On A Mission To Become Blockchain Pioneers!
I have been waiting for this moment for a long time - Kuende & Forbole both embracing Tendermint technology and working side-by-side on becoming the social media pioneers of Cosmos Ecosystem. Two great networks as Zones in the greatest blockchain network! 🙌

Forbole is a blockchain app that aims to foster the real-life application of distributed reputation. Powered by Cosmos SDK and Tendermint, Forbole is designed to record reputation-related attributes as portable and tradable digital assets. With its proof-of-contribution (“PoC”) and governance structure, Forbole provides appropriate incentives to community members who have made contributions while keeping spam and fraud in control.

I was first introduced to Kwun Yeung, Forbole’s founder, around 6 months ago by our advisor Aurel Iancu (Cosmos Network Validator). He insisted that there are a lot of synergies between our project and that I should connect with Kwun. Oh, boy, he was right! Ever since then, Kwun and I kept on sharing ideas, technical knowledge and designed ways to develop our platforms in a way that will completely change and revolutionize the social-blockchain landscape! https://medium.com/kuende/kuende-forbole-join-forces-on-a-mission-to-become-blockchain-pioneers-de519ad8f3e9
Activity: 127
So if the authorities decided for whatever reason that they wanted to take down the platform, would they even be able to?

That's a good question. Censorship resistance is definitely an important factor in a modern day social media platform.
Activity: 193
So if the authorities decided for whatever reason that they wanted to take down the platform, would they even be able to?
Activity: 644
Merit: 101

Activity: 150

copper member
Activity: 170

Pages:
Jump to: