Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO][WHITELIST OPEN]Kuende - Creating real life experiences - page 6. (Read 22358 times)

Activity: 185
Merit: 10
Can I find a code for your platform on Github? Can you provide a link for it?
Activity: 486
Merit: 101
What does Ni Kuja mean from your most recent image posted?

It means IT S COMING, in Swahilli  Wink

I always wondered if Kuende was Swahili. Now I'm pretty sure it is lol

I finally took the time to look Kuende up on Google translate. Apparently it means 'to go' in Swahili? Is that the correct translation?
Activity: 193
Merit: 0
Can I ask when we can expect to see this token on exchanges?
Activity: 756
Merit: 250
So the whitelist is no longer open? I think I saw you say this, but it's still in the title so I'm just wanting to make sure.
Activity: 164
Merit: 1
Do you think you'll expand your workforce after full launch or cut back to just sustain?

I imagine they could at least cut back on the development team, but maybe expand elsewhere for marketing and management.
Activity: 116
Do you think you'll expand your workforce after full launch or cut back to just sustain?
Activity: 392
How will you distribute investments collected during the ICO?

A picture is worth a thousand words.   Tongue

Thanks for the 1,000 word detailed response! Cheesy
Activity: 588
Merit: 100
Any estimates on man hours spent developing the platform to date?
Activity: 88
Do you think in your big marketing campaign after launch you will target more traditional advertising mediums? Billboards in NYC, radio ads, TV, etc.?
Activity: 150
How many people work on this project part time or full time now?
copper member
Activity: 170
Hi! Is the whitelist closed, right? Thx

Hi! The whitelist is closed, but now anyone that passes the KYC procedure can invest!
Activity: 826
Merit: 263
Hi! Is the whitelist closed, right? Thx
I can't wait til this takes off and I can tell all my friends I actually helped originally fund it!

This is actually one of the main reasons I invest in ICO's haha

I'm also the tech guy of my friends and am always telling them about new stuff like this. I actually got them pretty excited when I explained decentralized social media and the benefits.

I can definitely see even normal every day average people getting excited after hearing constantly about all the evil deeds the other big platforms are doing.

This is the thing about Kuende I think. There's a lot to be excited about which is why I'm invested. Now it's just a matter of educating the general public as a whole and letting them know there's another option than to be just harvested for their lifes generated data.

100% truth!

We just need to get the word out and adoption is imminent. Tell your friends, your wife, switch over yourself. Make one last post on Facebook about how you're done and moving on! If all of the 100k+ users did this tomorrow, they'd spark 2 more people each, and those would bring more, so on and so forth. It's a domino effect, starting here with us!
Activity: 150
I can't wait til this takes off and I can tell all my friends I actually helped originally fund it!

I'm also the tech guy of my friends and am always telling them about new stuff like this. I actually got them pretty excited when I explained decentralized social media and the benefits.

I can definitely see even normal every day average people getting excited after hearing constantly about all the evil deeds the other big platforms are doing.

This is the thing about Kuende I think. There's a lot to be excited about which is why I'm invested. Now it's just a matter of educating the general public as a whole and letting them know there's another option than to be just harvested for their lifes generated data.
Activity: 476
Merit: 100

Activity: 770
Merit: 250

I was just wondering if this team had worked together on any projects before. It seems awfully well organized for it to be your first collective rodeo, so to speak.

Guess what, it's our first rodeo!  Grin Grin

That's surprising and impressive at the same time! You guys just keep doing what you're doing!
Activity: 193
How will Kuende handle censorship?
Pages:
Jump to: