Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO][WisePass] - Lifestyle Cryptocurrency Platform - page 2. (Read 1939 times)

Activity: 88
Merit: 0
I think WisePass is an great project that has exposed the best in tourism field as an economic massive earning tool for the government and the corporate companies. I hope success project in near future.
Activity: 1
I watched the TV show SharkTank and really like Wisepass and your ICO  Kiss
copper member
Activity: 476
Merit: 1
Project with great prospects! After a detailed study, the interest in it only increased. I like the very concept of the project and the non-standard approach
Activity: 266
Every day this project is being improved and getting better and better! I am sure that at this pace this project will achieve incredibly great success! I wish good luck to this project!
Activity: 224
there isn't many time to see a project to grow like that.loving this project.hope for the best.
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
the ideas offered are quite interesting, and certainly very useful for platform holders in facilitating their transactions and exchanges. I am glad to know you have a bounty campaign, hopefully I can participate later.
Activity: 2
Hello , how to buy Pass coin ? i don't see anythings to buy ?
Activity: 602
The team is strong and looks very promising and worthy of development project. Btw congrats for winning The French Business Start-up Award 2018. Perhaps this project will be succesful.
Activity: 56
Hi,i have read the some articles about your project. It looks interesting.
Activity: 208
Great Project!
I will join the ICO!
Activity: 77
real simple and output, thank you many many
Activity: 70
I believe that this project WisePass will be in demand in the future, now is the perfect time to take first place!Good luck to all!
Activity: 126
WisePass very promising ICO. I will definitely participate. In my opinion, this provides a long-term investment opportunity.
Activity: 306
Merit: 102
Just another random pre satoshi crypto freak
The concept of project is ok and promising. I look forward to a succesful ICO and listing on the exchange.
Activity: 126
 I'm sure the company will occupy a leading place in this world.
Activity: 364
Merit: 10
I think WisePass is an great project that has exposed the best in tourism field as an economic massive earning tool for the government and the corporate companies. I hope for good project prospects!
Activity: 146
Wisepass has a core mission statement to build a sincere relationship between brands and consumers through mobile.
Activity: 10
nice project
Activity: 3
Ótimo plano de projeto e equipe de gerenciamento. Gostei muito desse projeto.
copper member
Activity: 378
I wish your project luck and rapid growth
Pages:
Jump to: