Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO][WisePass] - Lifestyle Cryptocurrency Platform - page 7. (Read 1939 times)

Activity: 453
Merit: 100
Hello, dev
How much sold token?
How much real bounty pool? - Figures are everywhere different
Activity: 70
Merit: 0
From a large number of projects, this one is the best!Great idea, which perfectly realizes itself!Good luck!I believe there will be a stunning success!!!!!!!
Activity: 294
Merit: 1
Thanks for perspective project.
I think WisePass project will be success.

Activity: 109
Hi dev, Can you open a telegram channel for better community discussions? Huh
Activity: 210
very amazing project with a very easy system and the concept that has been neatly arranged hopefully can grow rapidly and supported by all parties
Activity: 448
Merit: 253
I am very interested in your mission to solve the problem of successfully bridging the gap between crypto and the real world. If this solution is implemented, then you will be a huge success.
Activity: 7
@Imhotepp the total token supply is 1,000,000,000 PASS

@Razhabov the platform has been in operation since 2016 and have established partnerships with major global brands like Starbucks among others. So far its available for members in HCMC, Hanoi, Bankok, Manila and soon Jakarta! We are working to expand to a new market every fiscal quarter!
Activity: 7
@YGICIQU there are 214,000,000 PASS available for the sale!

Activity: 308
Tell us more about the technical process of the exchange.
Activity: 266
This project that are attractive and a great solution to the risks that are often encountered in some exchange that exists today. all transactions conducted will be guaranteed security and transparency. no wonder there will be a lot of interest with WisePass
Activity: 364
I am confident that you will be able to collect the necessary amount for the successful implementation of the platform  Wink
Activity: 336
When is the last date of the last phase of the ico.. basically how soon can I expect the token being live on any exchange?
Activity: 327
Hello, I'm a big fan of WisePass and will be making a sizeable investment. Quick question that I haven't seen the answer to yet: What differentiates--and advantages- from other projects
Activity: 201
Will I see the statistics of buying tokens on the site or will it be available in a private office?
I think that it will be available in the personal account on the site
Activity: 139
Will I see the statistics of buying tokens on the site or will it be available in a private office?
Activity: 392
Merit: 10
for elite investors, this is a very exciting and promising project, a concept that carries an upscale life that has always been a place for high-class investors and of course, large investment turns, attractive
Activity: 160
Hello. Tell me please. What curency is most profitable for deposit? To buy etherium and make deposit?
Activity: 162
The market shows a strong fall. Who knows what awaits crypto currency?
Do not panic. If you do not know what to do, do not sell crypto currencies.
Activity: 181
No worries! This fall was predictable!
Activity: 177
Pages:
Jump to: