Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO][WisePass] - Lifestyle Cryptocurrency Platform - page 4. (Read 1939 times)

Activity: 364
Merit: 11
Nice and perspective project! I think that it's will have great future. Good luck for developers!
Activity: 70
Merit: 0
Excellent project, Come in and see, I'm sure you will be interested in this project. This is a perspective company. This Start-up is very cool. One of the best promising projects at the moment! The project team made a very unique concept. join with this project
copper member
Activity: 382
I wish your project good luck. Try your best team so that we both as your community succeed.
Activity: 112
WisePass Pte Ltd. is the Singaporean platform for life, which provides daily privileges to its members. Privileges include free lunch, dinner, Starbucks coffee, bar service and much more, every day in some of the best places in the cities where WisePass is available. Until now, this platform is available in Ho Chi Minh City, Hanoi, Bangkok, Manila. WisePass make every effort to reach new places every quarter, and add a new service for your lifestyle: every second quarter.
3vo
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
It is the indoor club with its own privileges. That's what this idea reminds me of. And I like it, I always want to be special and get more.
Activity: 154
Merit: 1
great project! a great future awaits him
Activity: 182
Merit: 10

the project is very successful and promising I think and even confident that they will achieve many goals and objectives! I wish you successes guys, you fellows, go to your goal!
Activity: 69
It seems to be an interesting project, a good team, and good vision & mission. I hope this project will achieve tremendous success in future.
Activity: 350
If you look closely, the project gives hope and there is a chance that it will be the best in 2018
Activity: 1414
Merit: 271
bitonator.tangled.com/join
Your ico website and your main page do not have ssl certificates, which is standard today. This is immediately noticeable on the first visit and does not leave a good impression) otherwise is a great project with a good team. I am also supporting the project.
Activity: 32
nice project.i hope everythink goes well.to the moon!
Activity: 53
best project ever
Activity: 364
The company WisePass gives the chance to double your coins! She is committed to your best results and strive to become the head of the market! Great project and great team and promotion of the company do not give us any doubt about their success! Wink
Activity: 240
Merit: 104
I agree with the purpose of this wisepas project because it makes it easier for people to find food and basic necessities,
Activity: 322
The idea of the project is impressive, study and make the right decision
Activity: 700
Merit: 250
The project will be well fit for everyone seeking for an interesting lifestyle that supported by the cyrptocurrency world.
WisePass offering those luxury while having our lifestyle and investing assets in cryptocurrency world.
Activity: 266
Hi, Just want to say that i will support this project because it has potential. A solid team with nice community will bring this project to success..
Activity: 700
Merit: 250
Being a WisePass token holder sounds interesting, it could give us so many discount, but where/what is the company that having any work relationship that could give us those enormous discount.
Activity: 126
I am very interested in your mission to solve the problem of successfully bridging the gap between crypto and the real world. If this solution is implemented, then you will be a huge success.
Activity: 308
Thanks for this opportunity.I follow done twitter,facebook,medium.I like this project & hope will be success this project. good luck.
Pages:
Jump to: