Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO][WisePass] - Lifestyle Cryptocurrency Platform - page 6. (Read 1939 times)

Activity: 588
Merit: 298
I am interested in this project. I read the whitepaper and it may be going places. Good luck to all! Let the community grow to the max!
Activity: 546
Merit: 105
Hey. I looked through your website, and frankly, the idea of the project is not fully understood to me yet.
I think, a little later I will study your white paper, and this will give me an understanding.
But if in general, as far as I understand, you position yourself as a "closed club" for the elite?  Cheesy
Activity: 139
Merit: 0
This is an interesting project with real world use cases...will be watching its development...
Activity: 136
Thank to project like this I believe in the light and convenient future. Keep on developing and will go even higher! We believe in your team.  Smiley
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
That project have all chances to become successful! I belive in you and will help you! Good  Luck to You!
Activity: 322
This is a very interesting project, I will observe your development.
Activity: 448
Merit: 12
Hi, I just see on your official facebook page (cover photo) that this project will come to jakarta, may i know when it will happen?
Activity: 378
This project have very nice concept.I'm very glad to be a part of this promising project and platform.
Activity: 126
This project looks interesting and perspective. good luck for future!
Activity: 168
I got acquainted with your program which started on June 10, I really liked it. I will definitely participate in your program. I like free drinks and all that. If very much all will be not bad then I will invest you. I will follow your progress and success.
Activity: 826
Merit: 258
I was written about the bounty campaign.
So what kind of bounty campaign that are held?
And where can i found any related info about that.
Activity: 560
Merit: 107

just an awesome idea, even without tokens. I would use this service.
Activity: 448
Merit: 253
Great project with a great team. This should be supported. I look forward to it and best wishes for the team. I know that it will be successful, because we will also support this project.
Activity: 1
Very interesting and quality project, well done guys!
Merit: 1
38671096ceee8d88fc576700ef532c9a
Very interesting and quality project, well done guys!
Activity: 196
Excellent company interesting project! I'm sure the company will show great results!
Activity: 546
Very interesting project with good idea.Good luck.
legendary
Activity: 1554
Merit: 1001
This project is coming from solid company while this token is come under utility than it will be interesting to give try. I think so this idea has potential and token holders will enjoy interesting benefits in future.
Merit: 10
Super project!!!!!
I hope everything goes beautifull!!!
Activity: 177
For your future investors, this is very good, that you have so great a concept of work and attractive people. Good luck to you!
Pages:
Jump to: